You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:36pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

need old toons back

did the transfer but nothing was on the new server...

changed a new email but keep getting the error 403...

gpotato ID : dereklpy

pls check...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:47pm

http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/transfer-issue
If you are stuck in these situations:

• Gpotato/Webzen - transfer done.
  • My.com - can't login

Dear players, we have good news for you. We have spotted the reason,
causing this issue, and we have already resolved it! It means that there
is no more risk in transfering your accounts!
We discovered, that 16% percents of all transfered accounts got stuck
into this issue. Shortly, we will send you emails with brief
instructions.

We are sorry for the inconvinience.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:01pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

What we can do now ? Just wait? I didnt received any mail, is problem with gmail ?
http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/transfer-issue
If you are stuck in these situations:

Gpotato/Webzen - transfer done.
My.com - can't login

Dear players, we have good news for you. We have spotted the reason,
causing this issue, and we have already resolved it! It means that there
is no more risk in transfering your accounts!
We discovered, that 16% percents of all transfered accounts got stuck
into this issue. Shortly, we will send you emails with brief
instructions.

We are sorry for the inconvinience.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:05pm

Thats a bad bad start.............

and is not "inconvinience" ffs I thought they will get sum professionals to change the image ppl have about Allods....but naah........ ;(

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:18pm

What we can do now ? Just wait? I didnt received any mail, is problem with gmail ?
Yes, for now you have to wait for email. I will notify you when will launch script, so you will be able to check your mail box at that moment.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:25pm

Thats a bad bad start.............

and is not "inconvinience" ffs I thought they will get sum professionals to change the image ppl have about Allods....but naah........;(
As I said before - This was not a simple update. We had to transfer accounts and merge them in one move. Also we have built an infrastructure to transfer accounts between three companies.

So please keep calm and wait for soultion.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:27pm

im i screwed if i transfered my gpot to a mistyped email? thats not even mine ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:34pm

well problem is that people tend to rush, and as much as allods has a bad image cause of gpotato,

same goes for us as community who are making bad image for the new managers & other people by being so "demanding"

most of you got ZERO idea what kind of job it is to make something like this happen, and expecting it to go smooth without any hiccups would basically be a miracle

you expect answers? go check how many people there are on forums almost 4k, 16k out of that is 650 people 50% of that is 2k more people who didn't even know how to follow simple instructions to transfer account so they made more spam

so u want them to answer to those 2500 people and you and still you expect work to be done?, also replies on mail will generate more people replying and we will get what we had at gpotato.... automated responses and no work done

so let them do their stuff, we are getting info and solutions every now and then so follow them and get into the game first opportunity....

P.S. i got the problem myself so i am not one of people enjoying in the game mocking other people, just seem to have more experience than some of you in such problems, and more than all understanding

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:50pm

I'm personally going to wait around until I get an email, a post on the forums, or until the weekend, whichever comes first.
Until then, I'm probably not going to make any characters or anything, so it would be that much easier to get my data in the right place with no conflict.

But yeah, bugs happen on new patches, and adding the migration of at least two separate databases from NA and EU over to RU into the mix, things happen. I say we just take a breath, and let them do their thing as well. Nothing good ever happened with spamming threads or emails.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:51pm

The transformation when all smooth and nice, but when I log in to the game, I have no characters. how can you get them back?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:52pm

The transformation when all smooth and nice, but when I log in to the game, I have no characters. how can you get them back?

You wait until they figure out what happened with that and fix it.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:52pm

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:02pm

Thats 1 of the problem, I cant enter my mail, hotmail have block it after it last was hacked and I don't seems to get it open agen so if you need to log in to the mail or some ting I can't. But if it works just whit contact them on forum it will be nice :)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:08pm

im i screwed if i transfered my gpot to a mistyped email? thats not even mine ?
Yes. In this case you have to prove that it was your account. Please write a ticket about that.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:12pm

Thats 1 of the problem, I cant enter my mail, hotmail have block it after it last was hacked and I don't seems to get it open agen so if you need to log in to the mail or some ting I can't. But if it works just whit contact them on forum it will be nice :)
You mean that you use mail adress that you can't reach during transfer?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:30pm

So these are the Webzen group? Well, at least they timely respond. There was no response from Gpotato beyond "Sorry, we can't help with that". :p

I just want to say that I'm one of the 16% with no toons. I sent in a ticket, although I'm not so sure about posting my email here on this forum.

I've taken off work and am sitting here anxiously awaiting your email. I'm sitting here with images in my head about my guild leveling to 60 ahead of me and I don't get to raid this weekend with them, but instead play catch up for the week.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:33pm

they are so slow easy fix we couldnt login in our accounts even tho they transfered. so many if us did an account on my.com account with the same mail since the transfer got bugged we could still use same mail. now all they have to do is re emigrate the toons that got stucked to the emails

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:36pm

you do realised some players here spended over 4 thousand euros in this game right? were alrdy behind 8 keys with a new patch good job ^^

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:38pm

they are so slow easy fix we couldnt login in our accounts even tho they transfered. so many if us did an account on my.com account with the same mail since the transfer got bugged we could still use same mail. now all they have to do is re emigrate the toons that got stucked to the emails

If it was an easy fix, they would have done it already and our characters would be back by now, so it seems to be a bit more complex than that. But I know your pain, I'm one of the ones still waiting for my character.

Still, I'm interested to know exactly what went wrong and how they fixed it.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:43pm

what went wrong is that the transfer wasnt transfered but trigered the transfer thing in gpotato so u coudlnt transfer again(so no duplicate accounts) now we cant re transfer it. im sure of the email and password i used on my com and when i tryed login sayed not avaible. went to my.com made a new account with same mail i did used for the transfer . is it 2 hard them to see is the same fking mail i used when i was asked for the migrate just re emigrate now gez.