You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 11:30pm

Stucked at Quest "Destroyed Writings"

The NPC gave me an item "Semiotic Restorer " and i'm supposed to use and test it but every times i try to use or test it i get " Wrong zone " error!

any help how to finish this quest

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 11:50pm

Oracle

Intermediate

You will need a friend to help you with this quest. Go to Dead Thicket and use the Semiotic Restorer in the woods. It will spawn books around you. Your friend should then use these books and kill the demons that spawn. You will both receive the quest items :)

Edit: Dead Thicket is for the League, I am not sure which zone for Empire. I don't know which faction you are, sorry :S

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:11am

Hello,

You can click on the "automove" button to get directly to the quest zone.
Then you'll need another player with you as Oracle already explained. It can't be done alone (i tried lol, doesn't work).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, December 8th 2014, 12:11am

You will need a friend to help you with this quest. Go to Dead Thicket and use the Semiotic Restorer in the woods. It will spawn books around you. Your friend should then use these books and kill the demons that spawn. You will both receive the quest items :)

Edit: Dead Thicket is for the League, I am not sure which zone for Empire. I don't know which faction you are, sorry :S

Yea I'm League :) Thanks man but I Wonder why there is no info in the quest log or anything about that!
I did the quest now thanks :)