You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 6:45am

Sorry but is the game dead?

I'm downloading the game but Dunno why I felt that the game is dead or not active I mean .. so is the servers alive and crowded? also is there bots or the game is clean?

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 7:21am

The game has a pretty healthy core playerbase on the f2p server and it seems very crowded to me in primetime. The p2p server population is very small in comparison to f2p but it doesn't impact the gameplay too much except that BGs aren't popping a lot. (But we found workarounds for that, like pvp tournaments within our guild). I think there are either not many or no bots. You shouldn't have problems with them.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 7:49am

The game has a pretty healthy core playerbase on the f2p server and it seems very crowded to me in primetime. The p2p server population is very small in comparison to f2p but it doesn't impact the gameplay too much except that BGs aren't popping a lot. (But we found workarounds for that, like pvp tournaments within our guild). I think there are either not many or no bots. You shouldn't have problems with them.

Your reply is very comfortable to me :D thanks I'm going to play soon and see :)

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 9:03am

Oracle

Intermediate

The free to play server New Horizon certainly has a large population. Many servers were merged together so now we have people from all around the world playing together. The subscription server, Smugglers Paradise, has a much smaller population, but we are slowly growing :) Both servers offer a different experience. The free to play works with a cash shop model, where you can buy boosts for your character if you choose. The subscription server doesn't have these boosts. It depends on your play style which you would prefer to play. If you are happy to farm or spend real money for boosts then go f2p. If you prefer a more equal server where these boosts are not available, then maybe p2p would suit you better. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, it depends on which you prefer more :)

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 10:59am

IF you mean "Bots" like a player based character but he is controlled by a computer instead of a player than no

I have tried a few months back to make a bot but the game doesnt respond to bots.

So no bots works

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:15am

The free to play server New Horizon certainly has a large population. Many servers were merged together so now we have people from all around the world playing together. The subscription server, Smugglers Paradise, has a much smaller population, but we are slowly growing :) Both servers offer a different experience. The free to play works with a cash shop model, where you can buy boosts for your character if you choose. The subscription server doesn't have these boosts. It depends on your play style which you would prefer to play. If you are happy to farm or spend real money for boosts then go f2p. If you prefer a more equal server where these boosts are not available, then maybe p2p would suit you better. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, it depends on which you prefer more :)
I think you mean New Frontier! I might change to P2P but after I'm sure that I'm gonna complete playing the game .. It's nice game and community though but need to be sure before I pay lol :D And BTW I meant Bots like robots that clients that AFK computer program to collect gold and stuff!

IF you mean "Bots" like a player based character but he is controlled by a computer instead of a player than no

I have tried a few months back to make a bot but the game doesnt respond to bots.

So no bots works
Good to know that :D I been playing SRO-r for ages but bots ruined it ;(

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:39am

Oracle

Intermediate

Oops sorry, I was sleepy :P Yea, I meant New Frontier :)