You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 2:57am

As a PVE mage which Profession do i choose?

I dunno much about the Professions so which is more suitable for being mage?

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:02am

Oracle

Intermediate

As a Mage you will wear cloth, so Tailoring is useful as you can craft gear for yourself. Alchemy is also good as you would be able to craft potions for yourself, especially useful if you start to have problems with mana. Alchemy also has an additional bonus in that it is the only profession that can create Amalgam, a reagent that is vital for upgrading gear once you reach the maximum level. It is the only unbound amalgam in the game so it's also another source of gold for yourself.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 3:05am

As a Mage you will wear cloth, so Tailoring is useful as you can craft gear for yourself. Alchemy is also good as you would be able to craft potions for yourself, especially useful if you start to have problems with mana. Alchemy also has an additional bonus in that it is the only profession that can create Amalgam, a reagent that is vital for upgrading gear once you reach the maximum level. It is the only unbound amalgam in the game so it's also another source of gold for yourself.
i owe you for helping a lot :) thanks man i was thinking about Alchemy i'll try it for sometime :)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 6:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

i owe you for helping a lot :) thanks man i was thinking about Alchemy i'll try it for sometime :)
That's Miss Oracle to you!

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:04pm

Sorry 8| :|

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:57pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Tehe thanks Groot :D

Sorry

And don't worry, it's a mistake that a lot of people make :)

Monday, December 8th 2014, 8:43pm

Tehe thanks Groot :D

Sorry

And don't worry, it's a mistake that a lot of people make :)

:D :D

BTW what weapon do i use? I'm currently equipping dagger and off-hands but most quests gives stave.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:00pm

Oracle

Intermediate

It is up to you :)
A 1h weapon and offhand will give you more defence, while a 2h weapon will give you more mana. For PvP or difficult allods and raids a 1h+offhand may be better to increase your survival, but for levelling you might find yourself running out of mana and in need of the 2h weapon. It depends on your situation.

Monday, December 8th 2014, 11:20pm

It is up to you :)
A 1h weapon and offhand will give you more defence, while a 2h weapon will give you more mana. For PvP or difficult allods and raids a 1h+offhand may be better to increase your survival, but for levelling you might find yourself running out of mana and in need of the 2h weapon. It depends on your situation.

First of all most of quests give 2h weapon (staff) and I'm not into PVP yet! So as I understood that better to use 2h right?

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 12:57am

Oracle

Intermediate

Yea you can stick to the 2h for levelling :)

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 1:18am

Yea you can stick to the 2h for levelling :)

Thank Miss ;)

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:32pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Sucks being a female and always being assumed you are a guy :sleeping:

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:49pm

Amber its a mistake many people make with Ms. Groot in this post as well.
:D

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 6:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I love you too dear. :love:

Friday, December 12th 2014, 4:14am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Oh how I miss your's and Push's silliness :P