Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

08. 12. 2014, 20:54

08. 12. 2014, 20:56

Senpai

Disciple

• "Senpai" has been banned

Travail: Allods Nolife

• Envoyer un message privé

doesn't sound worth it, not yet.
KAPPA

08. 12. 2014, 21:43

Travail: Beating players with a piss soaked sandal..

league has around 25 active members and 9 of them are 60 the rest are still leveling empire is around 30 active
Smugglers Paradise

08. 12. 2014, 22:49

i don't want to be like....a cold wash or something...because I also would like to come back.

but...damn............a global game with 55 active players is really, REALLY decadent, i love allods and i wish they (my.com/mail.ru) would do something about it, I never saw a server with that amount of active players in ANY game...and allods is such a great game, it's my favorite, wonder why people aren't playing this piece of gem

08. 12. 2014, 23:07

wonder why people aren't playing this piece of gem

1. Insufficient information.
2. Bad reputation gained in much worse times.
3. People being softened, brainwashed and turned into self-entitled **** by new, mainstream western MMO principles simply can't handle a properly done, oldschool game anymore.

08. 12. 2014, 23:11

Population in MMOs is really susceptible to a snowball effect. Allods is a great game with no advertising in Europe. In addition subscription server is not touted even on this portal. Most of new players are seeing only f2p server which in current shape is just not acceptable for many.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

09. 12. 2014, 17:35

There must be allways people who were the first...so, is just a matter of beign a pioneer.

09. 12. 2014, 18:07

Marco

Disciple

• "Marco" started this thread

Travail: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

Haha that are revolutionary words ;)

Taleron

14. 12. 2014, 08:22

hello everyone,

i want to come back!

ive been playing allods a while ago, maybe 1-2 years and quit cause p2w sucks imo. i prefer p2p with equal rights. i just now learned about it going p2p.
ive been researching alittle bit but hard to gain access. ive found the subscription for crystals(?) and dont know whats that about. anyone mind breaking down the steps for a successfull p2p-server subcription for me? preferably with links.
gpotato doesnt exists anymore and is now webzen? why cant i find allods on the webzen site? everything is so confusing, who can give me a hand? :)

/E i forgot to ask the most important (for me): PAYMENT METHODS. are paysafecards or similiar prepaid stuff possble?
signature

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "panisch" (14.12.2014, 08:30)

14. 12. 2014, 08:37

hello everyone,

i want to come back!

ive been playing allods a while ago, maybe 1-2 years and quit cause p2w sucks imo. i prefer p2p with equal rights. i just now learned about it going p2p.
ive been researching alittle bit but hard to gain access. ive found the subscription for crystals(?) and dont know whats that about. anyone mind breaking down the steps for a successfull p2p-server subcription for me? preferably with links.
gpotato doesnt exists anymore and is now webzen? why cant i find allods on the webzen site? everything is so confusing, who can give me a hand? :)

/E i forgot to ask the most important (for me): PAYMENT METHODS. are paysafecards or similiar prepaid stuff possble?
You have to buy crystals for your sub first. http://en.allods.com/billing You can use Paysafecard for that.

After that you just have to buy a sub with your crystals. http://en.allods.com/subscription
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

14. 12. 2014, 08:58

thank you, it was kinda self-explanatory once i logged in and tried to log to the p2p. hard to get into it from the "outside" tho. anyways ill be there soon :)

so what are needed/wanted classes? after being a mmo veteran for years now ive seen and done it all in terms of roles/classes so i can get used to any. i basically prefer to play a needed and wanted role to have it better for myself and dont mind not putting out high numbers. i remember back then the paladin was a useful single target tank while the warrior was a aoe tank but less good? well, my "knowledge" from a long time ago.. but i think you know what im asking here.
less popular but important roles?
signature

14. 12. 2014, 09:16

thank you, it was kinda self-explanatory once i logged in and tried to log to the p2p. hard to get into it from the "outside" tho. anyways ill be there soon :)

so what are needed/wanted classes? after being a mmo veteran for years now ive seen and done it all in terms of roles/classes so i can get used to any. i basically prefer to play a needed and wanted role to have it better for myself and dont mind not putting out high numbers. i remember back then the paladin was a useful single target tank while the warrior was a aoe tank but less good? well, my "knowledge" from a long time ago.. but i think you know what im asking here.
less popular but important roles?

Depends on the faction you're playing in. Empire has everything and needs everything. Support roles like heals and tanks are appreciated but dps classes with cc are cool, too.

14. 12. 2014, 09:28

14. 12. 2014, 20:58

16. 12. 2014, 18:07

As I have a month to kill time during the winter break I might come on to see how things are going. But I have a few questions to ask before I buy the sub again. So here we go:

1. Is the sub bug thing Achi said a real thing? Because I won't pay for 6 months of sub to be able to play.
2. How nerfed was the Bard? I love playing it but it would suck to be a 1shot class.
3. Are there a good number of old players still playing and what are your real impressions of the current game guys?
4. Are the layers of astral still as hard as before? We did the medium layers easily before, but tried the hard layers only a few times.
5. So I guess the gearing is still as slow as it was before? Any way to speed it up to catch up with you guys? I think i was rare/epic.
6. Did they adjust the "new" raid to our server? When we tried it before with AM it was only adjusted for the p2w server.
7. And finally do you guys want me to come back?

FId
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

16. 12. 2014, 18:26

Well I don't see any bugs in the game as far as I can see,

Bards seen to have stay they way they are to a point, there have been some changes to bards but damage out put seems to be ok with the right stats Mandoline still puts out great damage,

Well New Horizon is the top league guild with 45 active members most being lowbies. The old players I dont think will be back till 6.0 thats what Charlesbrnson tells me.

Astral seem pretty easy,

yeah the gearing is slow but now that Ancient mount is here we can level a player from green to epic if they have the gold and amal, and once we get a group for it.

We want everyone back, All are welcome on P2P weather old or new. :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

16. 12. 2014, 18:37

As I have a month to kill time during the winter break I might come on to see how things are going. But I have a few questions to ask before I buy the sub again. So here we go:

1. Is the sub bug thing Achi said a real thing? Because I won't pay for 6 months of sub to be able to play.
2. How nerfed was the Bard? I love playing it but it would suck to be a 1shot class.
3. Are there a good number of old players still playing and what are your real impressions of the current game guys?
4. Are the layers of astral still as hard as before? We did the medium layers easily before, but tried the hard layers only a few times.
5. So I guess the gearing is still as slow as it was before? Any way to speed it up to catch up with you guys? I think i was rare/epic.
6. Did they adjust the "new" raid to our server? When we tried it before with AM it was only adjusted for the p2w server.
7. And finally do you guys want me to come back?

FId
1. Achilles seems to be alone with that bug, never heard about it from someone else.

2. Bard's nice, not OP.

3. Very few old players and also very few players overall. BGs wont pop until league has recovered, there's basically no dominion since league considers itself too weak for it and also there wont be a lot of raiding on league until some of its newbies finally got some gear.

4. Astral is okay, you can do it with mercs, even better n groups.

5. Gearing is way faster now, compared to 5.0. If league manages to get 12 decent players they'll be able to go into Ancient Mound which will speed up gearing by a lot.

6. Not really, but on empire we managed to bring the first boss down to 71% with missing dps, some low geared players and only about 3 groups. It's all about gear and dps at that boss, as far as I know, and AM didn't have it back then.

7. Sure, empire needs some enemies. :P

16. 12. 2014, 20:05

Marco

Disciple

• "Marco" started this thread

Travail: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

I agree in all your answers lamka and Zerag...

Some old players came back i know there names.. bomandil, meekoh, kalah, muscha, avo, ... in 6.0 Quellendy and Gnimsh, Filwels will come back and maybe cuth on Freundeskreis ( Cherusker) ... Muriel will come back and achilles seem to want that too... Vendetta and MIsbehaviour will follow when we made it that far in a way that a few bgs open ....

Its sure that most newbies now will be max at the first of 2015 ...that increases the chance that players i havent listed here come back too...more max lvl ...more activities...

AM in its last breaths was like a C4 bomb, merging with most remaining guilds and then ... and then ...BOOM...all quited.... ;)

But I I would love to see some AM Members back here ...my friend Bairyheaver quitted too ;(.. that was sad for me....

Greetngs Taleron

16. 12. 2014, 20:44

It would be nice to see Anger Management come back, and all the other guilds from both league and empire come back, Maybe ASC will come back to p2p though I am sure if they came back it would be to F2P if they came back. Rathe should come back as well as Kerrer, and Dune, Nova, Cubone, Supafly, Zelie, Phantom, Ren, Skye, and the rest of them
Smugglers Paradise

17. 12. 2014, 04:48

Achilles

Disciple

Travail: Novograd Guardian

This is the bug with my account

If i add 1 month it would go to Active until 09/11/2014 so I need to add 2 months before i can get any game time
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Noter cette discussion