You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 5:50pm

• "Diamentowy Klocek" started this thread

Why liga lose battlegrounds? Answer inside!

I have tried, many times... Seems like most of lig players are ZOMBIES!
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:11pm

I don't get the joke. :)
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:35pm

its a reference to the fact all are at 1 point instead of splitting 4 / 4 / 4 ?
zombies as a synonym for players acting mindless

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:39pm

• "Diamentowy Klocek" started this thread

its a reference to the fact all are at 1 point instead of splitting 4 / 4 / 4 ?
zombies as a synonym for players acting mindless
Congrats you got it:D I was on other canon and 5people there and at least 2 on flag... And no that wasn't only 30k gs lig player but 60k+ too ?( .
Oh and noone was shooting from right canon :|
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:44pm

aww cmon dia imps do the same :D like walkers they are drawn to the sound of the battle :D

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 7:16pm

just remember, some of them are trying to get their 10 kills in that bg ( dont know why it has to be in one :D) instead of trying to win it and collect kills on the way there. But there are other tactics instead of 4/4/4, depending on the team and the enemy players (but i have to admit, sometimes the tactics of some ppl is nowhere to be seen, not even fragments of it -.-)

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:47pm

sometimes when i go to BG for fun i also dont care about "winning" but only want to wreck enemies...
the good thing is when you wreck all enemies most times its autowin (except TC)

4/4/4 was only a reference, ofc there are other valuable tactics :P
in ideal case its most times 2 / 8 / 2
2&2 = healer & dps with good gear
8 = lower geared players, mainly standing in middle only enduring as long as shots need to kill those which go to middle
but as soon as the hole enemy raid go to 1 cannon the 2 need support... etc... :rolleyes:

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:19pm

reeah19

Intermediate

gear doesn't mean anything if you are a freaking noob, just my 2 cents. Seen that lot of times. SIck of it, i stopped doing DF for that reason... in TC same problem, no one defends golem or at least trying to kill it if other team has it...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 10:21am

Good Good
keep doing this *rubs hands together*

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 12:26pm

Good strat :D
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Friday, December 12th 2014, 12:22am

Shaarawy

Beginner

When 12 liga stack up at cannon there comes the possibility to aim the whole map. Special faction skill.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 5:38am

Ooooh, is that why there are never any lig cannon shots in the middle even though we control it outright? Ty, that answers so many questions! -.-
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:42am

I was in DF the other day vs. the Imp 60kers we all know so well, and our entire team was at south cannon, much like this. ... we still couldn't take the cannon.... :thumbdown:

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 9:53am

I have tried, many times... Seems like most of lig players are ZOMBIES!

Maybe those aren't true Liga players, have you think about that?
Sometimes they are afk at margins, sometimes exactly there.

Exactly your guildies are such a "pro" who created and still creates too much alt on the same fraction, because they are lazy and brainless to level it up 1 at the other fraction for money transfer and with that help the alts.

If they would be a little smarter, they would do at imp side: make it win the lig character and make earns from SB and AOD loose and tranfer they daily 900g -1500g / alt
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=6339

Some are legy gear set and afk, doing 20% of damage with the one with blue gear.
NOT the gear matters.
AFK -ers, dual boxed sometimes are even more then 50% of the raid.

How would you explain an almost 50k gs do 500k dmg+heal in total and a blue geared 4 million?!

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 10:01am

AFK -ers, dual boxed sometimes are even more then 50% of the raid

There's an easy way to finish this... Like Goblin Ball has a penalty that stacks we could use it too on Battlegrounds. 5 stacks with 1 every 5 seconds and your out. Ofc there would be people pressing A,S,D,W randomly while on the same spot tho, if they didn't take damage or do damage at the end of the BG, no rewards.
Simple...
But their concern it's only to solve only the cash income if players don't the next mount to buy....
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 10:23am

waqee

Trainee

it is not answer
only one answer we have
troll gearscores and game only watching this nobody doing nothing
they are going only one way because %60 nude characters
game havent gs filter and liga must always lose in this system
:thumbup:

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 4:56pm

well i think some players with high gearscore have low damage and heal for a reason... maybe they arent retardet like manny ppl and fight useless?! i had wh and df where i had 0!!! damage or heal.. why? well in wh i defend a point...in df i use the cannon and if nobody is trying to interrupt me while doing this i wont get damage,heal or kills... and iam pretty damn sure there are more ppl playing like this...

Friday, January 9th 2015, 3:29am

reeah19

Intermediate

It totally depends on what you're doing. If u defend ( not like 90% of lig knows what that is!) you won't do damage.
I like to go throw VI and neuro on ppl to annoy em tho :)), so my damage is very high sometimes, that doesn't mean i actually did someonthing lol, so it actually depends on class - aoe spread type, and your actions.

What is way worse is the stacking at 1 cannon in DF, and everyone going for attack at 1 spot in WH. I seen second did by imps too tho, leaving camps with 1 squishy 30-40k that takes me seconds to kill :3, but on lig?????? if you dont tell em what to do they go in herd like sheeps... especially where the opponents is stacked too... not scouting all camps, no logic...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, January 9th 2015, 3:52am

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 3:40am

Funny how you think that mindless group mentality only affects one faction.
I always found all the Skirmishes in Allods pretty straight forward and easy to understand the concept...i even think they are kinda basic.One or two ways to do it,not much to do beyond that.And i aint no mastermind or whatever,so im pretty sure the same happened to most people.
But would it be so hard to have a crappy pop up with a check box(so you only have to see it once),explaining the basic concept of the damn skirmish?
At least official tutorials in the main page about the game activities,it might even attract new players.

Most games die and the developers/publishers try to keep the appearance that the game is kicking and on the right track,even dough playerbase knows the game is dead.
In Allods is the other way around...Playerbase is still confident that the game is here to stay for a few more years but developers/publishers seem to not even care anymore(My.com not Mail.ru).
My.com Allods homepage is sad and depressing,Gpotato Allods homepage from six years ago was brilliant compared to what we have now...