You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:22pm

Brunette

Beginner

• "Brunette" started this thread

Some questions.

Hello! I would like to know some things about server. It is a one sillier question after another, but please bear with it.

1. Is there every holiday and class event such as in f2p? And with the same rewards? There is probably, I'm sorry, just making sure.
2. Is there greatness? I'm so confused about this one.
3. The monthly subscription is 10 euros, right. 1K crystals, right? I saw some other numbers somewhere, but it is probably my mistake, sorry for that.
4. Is it possible to pay the subscirption with the crystals farmed on f2p?

Thank you.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:38pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

1. Every event F2P has like Holidays we have as well.
2. We have greatness on p2p as well.
3.yes 1k crystals to add 30 days to your account.
4.yes you can farm 1k crystals on f2p to use to add 3o days to your account.
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 12:27am

Brunette

Beginner

Thank you a lot!!

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 7:40am

There is also a choice of paying 2100 crystal for 3 months, so each month is 7€ (21€ in total).

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 8:33am

Marco

Intermediate

And there is the thing that you get 6 month for 21 € now , even if there stands 3 month ... Many players have took 6 month for 21 €

;)
Greetings

Taleron

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 8:50am

Hello! I would like to know some things about server. It is a one sillier question after another, but please bear with it.

1. Is there every holiday and class event such as in f2p? And with the same rewards? There is probably, I'm sorry, just making sure.
2. Is there greatness? I'm so confused about this one.
3. The monthly subscription is 10 euros, right. 1K crystals, right? I saw some other numbers somewhere, but it is probably my mistake, sorry for that.
4. Is it possible to pay the subscirption with the crystals farmed on f2p?

Thank you.

1. There's not only every holiday but all the class costumes you get from prophetic cards on f2p are available at a vendor for anniversary coins. There are also some extra items and we get different items during the daily login event.

2. Yup

3. It's 1k crystals but you should watch out before buying a paysafecard since (for some stupid reason) you only get about 900 crystals for a 10€ psc. Also there seems to be a bug with the 3 month sub option. Some have reported that it gave them 6 months instead of 3 months.

4. Yes, they're the same crystals that you use on f2p and get when you top up your account.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:43pm

Brunette

Beginner

Thank you!! I'm kinda looking forward to trying p2p, you guys are doing a great job promoting it!!

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:57pm

Thank you!! I'm kinda looking forward to trying p2p, you guys are doing a great job promoting it!!
If you do try it out be sure to leave your character name on the forums or send us a message so we can shoot you an invite to our guilds.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 4:13pm

Brunette

Beginner

Sure, thank you!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 10:54pm

So I buy 90 days for 2100 crystals and get 6 months of playtime? Does this still work?

Monday, January 5th 2015, 12:11am

Rate this thread