Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

20. 12. 2014, 12:51

Going to give this game a try

I hope this game will be good so far it feels like a solid game but i am only level 6 but it seems like a wellpolished game that looks good so far

20. 12. 2014, 12:55

On which side are you playing? If you're on empire message Bowtiful, Molinqx, Sigmar, Ruby or Shaffou if you want to be invited to Utopie. ^^
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

20. 12. 2014, 13:25

League side i am playing a Trickster aiming for Archer build. Only reason i picked league was because i read somewhere else on forum that this side is outnumbered so when PvP starts someday it is good

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bonjwa" (20.12.2014, 13:46)

20. 12. 2014, 14:47

League side i am playing a Trickster aiming for Archer build. Only reason i picked league was because i read somewhere else on forum that this side is outnumbered so when PvP starts someday it is good
As far as I remember before I quit the game,Empire won more skirmishes than league did.
I have a character in league and another in empire and both are fine but as far as I remember,empire had a buff which increased the experience gained because it was outnumbered faction.I don't know if this buff is over now or not.

My advice would be just go what you feel is more fun for you so you'd have "ENOUGH MOTIVE" to level later on.The class you enjoy playing more with and the race and faction you prefer because,you'll just need to love your character to be able to level it with more "fun" later on.
I know that summoners and bards and also healers can be leveled fast and with ease I guess so make sure you pick something you really like to play with and make sure you take a look at the guides on the forums to find a good build because,build plays quite a great role in this game specially before you reach max level.
FYI,scout was my first class in this game and I stopped leveling it at level 27 or so back then because,I found out its build was pretty bad so couldn't advance so seriously good (PVE) build is very essential to improve your game play in lower levels and catching up in levels fast and respec takes some good amount of gold which are hard to make up and are quite a rip off before you hit max level and can farm gold far faster.

Also,in every area there will be reputation quests which are repeatable,try to get max reputation in each area through these quests before you head to the next area for easier leveling in the future and see if you can find a good active mentor.If I ever come back to the game,I'd be glad to craft you some potions through alchemy to boost your leveling. ^^

That's it!Welcome and good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

20. 12. 2014, 15:08

Good answer Hilver for choosing class and faction but this is p2p server we are talking about. :) So here is no xp boost for empire or league faction and for resetting builds it rly doesnt cost much... it will raise everytime you lvl up but gold is obtainable with quests and selling trashes. For making all areas reputation to full is really hard work and on p2p you dont really need that blue gear from every zone. Anyway play faction,race and class you enjoy most!!! :D

-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

20. 12. 2014, 19:12

Good answer Hilver for choosing class and faction but this is p2p server we are talking about. :) So here is no xp boost for empire or league faction and for resetting builds it rly doesnt cost much... it will raise everytime you lvl up but gold is obtainable with quests and selling trashes. For making all areas reputation to full is really hard work and on p2p you dont really need that blue gear from every zone. Anyway play faction,race and class you enjoy most!!! :D

-Roinatan
Oh ahahaha,I've just noticed now it was P2P server section of the forums,sorry,I thought the OP meant F2P at first.Thanks for letting me notice.

The reputation quest advice wasn't for gear only,it's because it should reduce the pressure of free farming later on for experience to get higher in levels so doing reputation quests till max in every zone saves you farming all this experience later on by killing mobs only,specially I consider doing reputation quests more useful and more fun but if someone enjoys free farming then its up to them and they won't have to get reputation up to max. ^^

21. 12. 2014, 16:51

Thats true what you said, but p2p got 30% passive xp boost.(if i remember right but its something) :D at least i didnt never need farm mobs for leveling up on p2p!! But on f2p farming is needed in some zones thats true :D

-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

21. 12. 2014, 19:01

Thats true what you said, but p2p got 30% passive xp boost.(if i remember right but its something) :D at least i didnt never need farm mobs for leveling up on p2p!! But on f2p farming is needed in some zones thats true :D

-Roinatan
Wow nice,I never knew that information either.Lucky you! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hilver" (21.12.2014, 19:15)

21. 12. 2014, 19:55

Oracle

Disciple

Travail: Translator

• Envoyer un message privé

All exp is multiplied by 1.43 on the subscription server :)

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion