You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:09pm

No ability to change stats?

I am very excited to come play Allods on the sub server for 2 weeks, thank you for this wonderful gift! I understand there are some differences on a sub server, like no Runes, which is fine, one less thing to worry about, but....I am seeing no way to change my stat points? I am not offered a + symbol by any of my stats, and have no extra stat points to spend. Is this a level based thing that will unlock later - I am level 10 right now - or is it because I am playing under the free 2 weeks, or is it something else? I am loving the game and this is not a huge issue yet, is it something I need to contact support about if it is just something about me, or is it something about the way the server is set up? Thank you for any input!:)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:13pm

Hello,

You should have your extra stat points at your level.
The game sometimes automatically added them to a random stats. Go to your class instructor, you'll be able to change your extra stats points to the stat you want (reset stats points).
It is free until you reach lvl 16, and then, it will be doable in exchange of gold.

Have a great time on subserver :).

EDIT : i moved your message to the "Smugglers Paradise" forum section.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:32pm

Thank you Gladia for a very speedy response! I will go and see my Class Trainer to check that out:)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:38pm

The game sometimes automatically added them to a random stats

game adds them to willpower and anger by default

if you fail to respec before reaching level 16 its unpleasent :(

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 11:29am

Alafff

Intermediate

We're on P2P , so it will only cost you a little bit of gold (i think 3gold and 86 siliver for level 20), after level 16
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 11:32am

On level 60 a respec is also fairly cheap. 4k gold for a stat or talent reset.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:28pm

So I went along to Class Trainer, changed my stats fine, but still when I level, I get no option to add points to them each level. I even rolled a new character, same happens there. I guess I will just go along to my trainer to shuffle the points to where I want them every few levels:) Thank you to all the responses!

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 7:57pm

Oracle

Intermediate

This is because you no longer receive stat points when you level. You start out with all of the available stat points, which is 20 on p2p :)

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 8:37pm

Thank you Oracle! Now I can stop worrying about nothing, then:) All stats come from gear now on the sub server, with 20 more to play about with, much easier!:)

Rate this thread