You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:29pm

Your Ability Is Not Ready Yet

Is there anyway to remove this? I remember when I used to play years ago in beta there was an addon I downloaded that got rid of it, but I can't find it now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sawblade101" (Dec 23rd 2014, 3:43pm)

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:30pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I have actually grown so accustomed to it I rarely notice it.
However, after having reformatted my computer and having to adjust so many different things in the game back to "normal" for me, I have been noticing it A LOT more.
So yeah, I'm quite interested in knowing if there is a fix for this problem.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:25pm

Gramarye

Professional

i know which addon u mean but it had a stupid name so that i forgot it...Anyway idk this Addon will work because they changed some-lua thing with last patch

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:01pm

ah, that's a shame. It's only when I'm playing my scout that I spam buttons anyway really, I'll have to get used to it.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 10:06pm

Gramarye

Professional

well i gues it isnt hard to write a new one. U just need to know someone with some lua knowledge

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:58am

*MOD* Zurion was working on one. I think he abandoned it or it was technically not possible. Maybe if you all ask him he will finish that plugin. I think his plugin could remove those messages or even move them somewhere else like over your action bars.

The developers should add a setting to hide center screen action messages. It would improve the visual experience in Allods. But alot of people have to ask for this. Maybe a MOD can link this thread to the devs.

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:24pm

Oh, I missed this thread while on Holidays :)
Yes, I was working on an addon that would let you select which notice to hide, but it had some bugs. I didn't abandon it, just.. delayed it (like many others). If you really want it, send me a PM and I'll see what can be done :)

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 10:29pm

Guza

Intermediate

If they could let us customize our UI this wouldnt be a problem, changing size, moving stuff etc