You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:19pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Event: New Year Celebration!

Greetings, Sarnaut!

Tis the season to be jolly - so crack open some champaign, pull out the decorations, send your gift cards, and collect your presents! Father Winter and the Snow Maiden have arrived in Nezebgrad and Novograd with a sleigh full of gifts and festivities to help spread the word.

Will you be generous and kind, or will you steal in the name of Greedy Grandfather Frost?

From the 22nd of December until the 15th of January, players will be able to take part in many festive activities - from decorating the city with trees and candy, to placing presents for friends and strangers alike. Maybe you'd like a friendly snowball fight, relax and enjoy some festive treats in the park, or keep the greedy citizens in check with a well aimed snowball?

Father Winter has all the information you need on New Year Celebration, and the Snow Maiden has a special collection of rewards for players who build a generous reputation, such as unique costumes and clothing, mount colour patterns, and presents of all shapes and sizes!

Beware! Opening gifts may bring out the greed in you! If you get greedy, you'll be marked by Greedy Grandfather Frost and can steal more presents than you deserve! If you steal 10 presents, you get to keep everything - and if you notice someone else being greedy, you can steal presents back by hitting them with 10 snowballs. Keep an eye out when decorating or collecting gifts, as it may be the perfect time to be naughty, or nice!

Happy Holidays, everyone! We hope you have lots of fun and a fantastic new year!

-The Allods Team

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 9:18am

A friend of mine has found out that it's the gm's who make various events in-game not the developers.

The xmas/new year event you have uploaded onto our server goes back to 2012 if not later, so it's kinda out of date now.

We do realise we are behind ru servers but not two years behind :(

We think we should have gotten the xmas/new year event from 2013 which includes wraith mount skin -please find the link from ru servers event from last year

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=3836

Do you think it still can be amended?

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

While the lucky moments are fantastic and I am so unbelievably grateful we finally have some after having such a dry spell of them...
This event being broken needs to be addressed.
Hiding from your problems helps no one, including yourself.
So please, keep us in the loop with what is happening.
I'd rather you be completely honest with us and say nothing is going to be done about it this year than keep us hanging and hoping that you'll do something when nothing will end up completed.

Thanks.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:09pm

wraith

Dear developers pls add wraith mount skin to new year npc
Such bard many music much cantata wow

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:52pm

Not just wraith, dragon and dog as well are missing from this year's event. All three of them show winter skins that you can get. Also make it so you actually get stuff other than stupid new year cards from the boxes too. Very frustrating when you open box after box after box and you get absolutely nothing but cards that you can't do anything with if you already have the available mount skins ><.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:15pm

Yup, the box thing is incredibly frustrating. Overall the event is an absolute fail, imo. Please change it My.com.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:23am

Warjo

Beginner

Mount Skins

Only thing I was hoping for event was winter skins for new mounts, specially for dragon.
Already have everything from last time this same event, so now theres nothing for me :S
Mighty Superior Paladin
Guild Leader of

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 2:19am

IAmGroot

Professional

Thank you for fixing.