You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:52pm

This thread is sad....for all ligs, there is always a point in fighting back even if you are badly outgeared. I am constantly calling you all to KoE for pvp, i dont understand why are you so afraid to get killed by some imps, its not like you will die in real life. I enjoy pvp and i always will even if my oponent is better then me(it is the best way to learn). Go to KoE, chalange them,zerg them, take 5 to 10 ppl and kill the one that is farming you can do it. At the end it is all about fun, so what if you get owned or camped at res site.

Bowtiful i dont know who you are(from our encouters in KoE i presume you know me) but i had fun fighting you, Shaffou same thing, even tho you outgear me badly i enjoy you hunting me. I was in Nezeb last night figting everyone who was there. Dont be afraid to show your theet, that is how AM did it and if we come back empire will have some huge competition on their hands.

Cheers and i will see you in game!!!

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:01pm

Achilles

Intermediate

I wish the rest of league had your attitude toward PvP vedran :(
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:44pm

Its so easy now to "sing the braves song", "i will figth you" bla bla bla bla... the point is that for so long in the league were 10 members actives in WHOLE league, they also outgear us, i figth many times, i have been chased in KoE, i allways jump on enemys ships, and im allways qued in BGs with Heitfield, but for so long we were alone, and soon or later you get bored of beign raped over and over again, a full party chasing you is funny sometimes, not all days, you can also learn from ppl with more or less same gear, not beign raped with no chances to win...you maybe enjoy that, but many of us are tired of that. I have been also in domi figthting 4 v 6 against the strongest party of Utopie and they blocked us in the spam point, is that funny for you? cause that was once per week, so there is a point were it must stop, why figth and spend 20 minutes in the spam point beign raped or just participate and get the reward to keep forward?

In the other hand, i dont care go to WH even loosing we can get some good reward with proper estrategies in equal numbers, but when numbers and gear are in the other side...the fun is also for the other side.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:00pm

While i was playing imps owned all aspects of the game...Cheui werent you imps side at that time? Anyway, you have to fight back at some point. If you are alone with someone ofc you will stop, the point is to bring everyone from your faction to fight, not just you and your friend. At the end if there is no chalange at all why even play, allods is not casual friendly game and you cant play it like that.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:36pm

This thread is sad....for all ligs, there is always a point in fighting back even if you are badly outgeared. I am constantly calling you all to KoE for pvp, i dont understand why are you so afraid to get killed by some imps, its not like you will die in real life. I enjoy pvp and i always will even if my oponent is better then me(it is the best way to learn). Go to KoE, chalange them,zerg them, take 5 to 10 ppl and kill the one that is farming you can do it. At the end it is all about fun, so what if you get owned or camped at res site.

Bowtiful i dont know who you are(from our encouters in KoE i presume you know me) but i had fun fighting you, Shaffou same thing, even tho you outgear me badly i enjoy you hunting me. I was in Nezeb last night figting everyone who was there. Dont be afraid to show your theet, that is how AM did it and if we come back empire will have some huge competition on their hands.

Cheers and i will see you in game!!!

Wow, I like your attitude, Vedran. Also I really enjoyed the fighting with you. You fought very well, keep it up. :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 9:06pm

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:06am

Marco

Intermediate

So continue this thread. I am intrested how it ends ...Will AM come back to crash IMp and save league from starvation or will then quit forever and wait for skyforge, which comes in summer ?

Nice main City pvp, Guys ;) Keep it on going AM :)

Greetings

Taleron

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:15am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Well we will see how things go as far as I think most players will wait for 6.0 to come back and try it out before skyforge but who knows.
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:28am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Best thing for people to do on this server is get to as many myths as you can before 6.0 why? Because your myths will convert to the new gear in 6.0 so get it done. As far as pvp goes do your best to fight back. Just cause some one is super geared doesn't mean they are good. Example: Evreu cameback to fight people 1v1 and beat them, people in purples and legends still lost yes he's a summoner but still. Heck even another NA player Neos came back and he owned them as a holy pally and he has 52's only. So think on that and hopefully the server grows bigger with the BR merge on the way.
KAPPA

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:01am

This gear difference is little bit problem of balanced PvP ofc. For me myself i dont never attack first on league player just only if they attack me on KoE ex. but in Battlegrounds like Dominion JC etc. things are different. If you join it means you want to fight then i fight too. I got to love Vedrans attitude :D rest of you ligs should do the same (couple unnamed players just attack me and then i attack back and you just jump off allod... :_D rly thats brave !!!) And seeing gear difference of factions i could still name few players who can beat many players on this server even if their gear is lower :) Any way do me a favor ligs, gather your groups and go do astral and gear, gather your raids and go do raids and get relics and more importantly try to do new raid Ancient Mound it needs only 12 players and give you guys HUGE gearboost you will have leggy items in no time with it. Im extremely excited of 6.0 so we can all start over and you can beat my ass everytime you see me. :^)
:thumbsup:
-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:29pm

Achilles

Intermediate

You all say you love Vedrans attitude yet when we come to Nezeb yesterday to pvp you hide in your city behind your guards despite the fact you're in legendary gear haha. GG

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 9:56am

Alafff

Intermediate

Achilles trolling , i didnt remebered you this harsh. Well, everyone have his pride and all , and getting killed all day is not fun.

But i wanna say this : Low pop = More realgar for everyone , even if you register and get killed by the "bad imperials". Every battleground you do will give you amalgam . allowing you to gear up , even if you get raped.

You have a good roster of people , but why you never think about coming with a lot of people instead. "Quantity over quality" , You have AM with you now , they are good in pvp , make them form you . Back in old days , Anger Management wasnt #1 of Dominion over Corrupt because we were full leggy when they were full green, We had skilled people who knew how to play in team , how to focus , how to control etc. Now league is just a bunch of demoralized people , But you can become so much more.

Now for Forlorn, Achilles , we defend our Newbies and Low geared players , we care about our players and if one have trouble because some league gank him when he just wanna do PvE , then we'll gank the league :)

For AS , over the past two weeks with my ship "Nagash" and a competent crew, we killed over fifteen ships , And we died only one time. Guess when? When two ships ganked us. But when we came back in AS next day , we only saw a single ship trying to flee and get wrecked anyway. Why not going with two ship ? You will need to share the loots but one will protect the other, Octulhu is way easier with two ships etc etc. There is a "Astral Arena" , green vortex when you go out of Novo , go form your newbies theres, give them some sens of astral pvp instead of always complaining.

For the toxic part : You can see this post: http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4183 . The officer is a certain paladin that is still Senior officer in New Horizon. We saw him one day at 21 , alone on a astral ship in Anormalous sector. He could have bringed 5 more people , but no , he's so "superior" that he went alone and he went dying alone outside the map. I think he is one of the raison Astralis members went away from NH.

I just Hope AM would stay as most of you are beasts in pvp and know how to play theirs class (Still using your dps build btw Achilles) , With 6 of you , could probably put back league on pvp tracks
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:28am

Well Kalah is toxic as hell, but anyway, all times the same song...Really i figth sometimes, i try to figth in equal conditions, when i see there is 1 imp more or lees with same gear than me, then i figth him, but i wont gifth V 2 leggy/fable cause im sicked of that, im here back from 4 months, meanwhile i have run from imps, figth imps, and all stuff you can do with our old pop, but now im all day qued.

I dont mean you are bad, not...just put in our position, go Domi just for the other faction rape you over and over again for 2 hours, sure you will say "ey i participate, i get my realgars, i dont need suffer that pain".

Its diferent in Wich Wollow, for example, in the way that we can do more tactics, and would be more equal due to the size of the map.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 11:56am

Achilles

Intermediate

Alaff I wasn't trolling, and I wouldn't be harsh to you as I respect you, even if you did leave league =(

The fact is that me and other AM members came for PvP in nezeb and the people we encountered only stood in the tower behind guards. All we ask for is a decent fight outside even if there is no real chance for us to win 4v4/6v6 or whatever we just wanted to fight because that's what appeals most to us in the game as you very well know. Killing slugs in Wilde Shore gets very boring! XD

I picked up on something you said Alaff "but why you never think about coming with a lot of people instead. "Quantity over quality" and then you said

Now for Forlorn, Achilles , we defend our Newbies and Low geared players , we care about our players and if one have trouble because some league gank him when he just wanna do PvE , then we'll gank the league :)

It was 3v1, you said quantity over quality, they had their quantity. So I'm sorry but what you said above you really do contradict yourself. They could of killed me if they tried, there was no need for all of the other legendary people to show up. My gear was pretty much equal to theirs, they were fully blue/eipc gear GS was 1/2k difference between the 3 of them and me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Achilles" (Dec 25th 2014, 12:02pm)

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:18pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

If guilds like AM are coming back and maybe more will comeback and try it out again that will get the sub server some more life, hopefully the GM team will keep offering free trials every so many months for people to try and see whats new and hopefully for 6.0 when it releases they run some kind of special to help that server get some spotlight. But, I think until a guild like Ascendancy or something close to what Void was trying to build comes back there probably still won't be much competition.
KAPPA

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:22pm

Marco

Intermediate

AM will never come back . RIP

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 4:54pm

Alafff

Intermediate

i don't contradict myself , I say that league dont have the gear so they should use theirs numbers instead. I don't see the link to Forlorn?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:15pm

What numbers? you are way much more ppl than we are XD

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:16pm

Achilles

Intermediate

i don't contradict myself , I say that league dont have the gear so they should use theirs numbers instead. I don't see the link to Forlorn?

we care about our players and if one have trouble because some league gank him when he just wanna do PvE , then we'll gank the league <<<<< This is the link to forlorn. No ganking involved but still legendary geared players turn up to help out when it was already 3v1.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:17pm

Bojanazl

Beginner

Hello, guys.

I would just like to inform everybody who is interested, have asked or even claimed about AM return, Anger Management is NOT coming back.
All core members (*cough* you know, those who usually do it all *cough*) left on the same day agreeing to never return. We also agreed that 'locking' the guild and putting it to rest was the best idea. For that reason, all tabards have been removed to prevent anyone joining Dominion and thus degrading the guild's name for a tiny reward.

It was sad to log in and see some of our good and loyal ex-guildmates struggling to clear the content we had on farm 8 months ago or taking extreme measures in order to feel the progress that is not THE progress, really. More sad was to see some League players with worse gear than mine, knowing I've left the game somewhere in Mart/April.

How can anyone feel accomplishment in being first or second, when there are only four guilds on the list, is beyond me. That is what killed it for us and constant struggle with 'casuals' on whose attendance you could not count on, yet they all felt personally responsible for everything guild had accomplished. The number of players willing to work towards the progress became significantly lower. It came to the point where Anomalous, Dominion and everything that involved PvP was handled and the only thing worth trying (new raid) was not scaled for us. That was the 'screw this' moment.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to demoralize or insult anybody, but even if some good guild returns, they will have nobody to fight against. Good guilds are good because they like to play the game to its full potential, which includes gear farming and using that gear against something or someone. You would need two good guilds and third in rise to feel the adrenalin again and Allods' old spirit.

It was a great game, it was a great time. For the good old times and loyal members, hope to see you in some other game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFn-vv1o…PuwVSn6iG3tijsg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79k2QnF…PuwVSn6iG3tijsg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbCrSU…PuwVSn6iG3tijsg

Pasiya - healer (PtP)
Bojana - warden (FtP)

Rate this thread