You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:32am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned
  • "Senpai" started this thread

RIP allods servers

KAPPA

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:35am

WTF?! o.O

i cant log on on my lvl 60 main on league but i can log on on my lower leveled chars i got WTF ALLODS ?! o.O :cursing:
grodangordon lvl 65 gibberling seer league (p2p)
grodangordon lvl 60 gibberling seer league (f2p)
elisahh lvl 60 elf mage league (renic) (f2p)
minnah lvl 60 kania mechanic league (renic) (f2p)
8o :thumbsup:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:39am

darkparismo

Beginner

well if your low lvl chars not are in novo , lightwood or darkwater you prob can log.
i saw in other post that those areas are dead or isk not able to enter. so in this case imps prob can still log all players that are somewhere else can log. all that log out in novo and want to reonnect is screwd.

i just wanted to check what in domi happend cause some dont give crap about xmas and att at xmas eve.... (the ****)

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:41am

Shaarawy

Beginner

How does mail.ru even dare to bring novograd down, I can't slack now QQ

@darkie, no worries we haven't been attacked!

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:44am

darkparismo

Beginner

its easy ... make a new char and you see why they put novo down... imps are devellops favo. even when you want to make a new char they say recommending faction 10% more xp gaining at imp side...

still wonder why this game is keep boosting imps while they have the strongest guilds and players...

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:15am

its easy ... make a new char and you see why they put novo down... imps are devellops favo. even when you want to make a new char they say recommending faction 10% more xp gaining at imp side...

still wonder why this game is keep boosting imps while they have the strongest guilds and players...

You are not alone with this thought. Imperium was always favored, even when I started that game here like 3 years ago. Already there they had this 10% levelling buff because everyone said that the imps were weaker and needed more players to make up for it...

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:23am

darkparismo

Beginner

You are not alone with this thought. Imperium was always favored, even when I started that game here like 3 years ago. Already there they had this 10% levelling buff because everyone said that the imps were weaker and needed more players to make up for it...
yes i dont want to get to much of topic, its just so sad of the devellopers etc aint change it. that they rlly have the tought as a 12 year old... (why they think figure out :D)

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 2:47am

well this just shows its game over :P this game was always about league vs imp and now we finally won :D at the 31.12 we will officially blow up novograd so till then you cant enter it so the firework is not getting disarmed :D

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:07am

They will not bother doing anything till Maintenance now, in there eye's why bother if it will be closing down any way in a short time for Maintenance to be completed, does not make any difference to them :) Just enjoy your Christmas day away from the computer.