You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:39am

Anyone else that can't log in ?

So I tried to log into my reinc toon today but it keeps saving server doesnt allow connection. Now i can't even play on it. :thumbdown:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:42am

darkparismo

Beginner

check other post before start new... but yeah many cant on liga side....

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:42am

just heard

i just heard that novo, lightwood, and dorkwarer ( or some like that) are closed down and arnt able to enter so if you have logged out there you arnt able to log in... allods plzz fix it fast ;(
grodangordon lvl 65 gibberling seer league (p2p)
grodangordon lvl 60 gibberling seer league (f2p)
elisahh lvl 60 elf mage league (renic) (f2p)
minnah lvl 60 kania mechanic league (renic) (f2p)
8o :thumbsup:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:45am

I was on my Empire toon questing on Black pyramid guess that area is also down :thumbdown:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:47am

darkparismo

Beginner

fix wont be done till after maintance tomorrow. atm its 2 am where the servers are and i think none of the devellop team will work at xmas evening. so if were lucky they will reset the servers earlier then planned. like a emergency maintance

Rate this thread