Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Introductions!

Every forum should have an introduction post, telling others a little about yourself!

I'll start off, I guess.
Hi, I'm Zalvy or Zjuvlezkan. Nice guy. Best laugh ever, by far. Always nice to play with new people, so looking forward to the merge of servers :)

Your turn.

Hi.

I am Hayabush, Im from the African continent where I have a pet lion and Live in a small oval house!

Cya ingame

Hi Zalvy. You forgot to mention what server you're coming from :)

I'm Zurion. One of the few addon devs from the NA server. I'm always trying to help people how I can, but I'm not really active in-game due to college. But this won't stop me from enjoying the game, and the awesome story it has.
Also looking forward to the server merge :)

Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

MrFox

Anfänger

Beruf: Private Accountant

• Nachricht senden

Mr Fox here, from NA server recently gotten back into it, from Australia, funny anddd sometime's i think about getting fully undressed before going to the toilet. Looking forward to this merge and the new subways value meals. :thumbsup:

Bluemage2

Anfänger

Beruf: gamer

• Nachricht senden

Hey all, Hin here. I'm from Guam I come from the NA server hope to start conquering Allods with all of you!
Hinyata- 60 Healer
Azunyan 55 Mage
soon-to-come Engineer!

Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

Hey Ziron :)) I guess you'll continue playing with your EU characters?

_

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ImaMania« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Hey Ziron :)) I guess you'll continue playing with your EU characters?
Yes sir :D .

Modliszka

Anfänger

Beruf: Tactician and strategist

• Nachricht senden

Hi,
I'm Modliszka (or Modli for short, but definitely not MOD*Liszka* ;) ),
I used to play on US in 3.0 patch for a couple of months then switched to PL server - always as summoner - and that is not going to change soon.
I'm pvp tactician and humble leader of Madness Guild (best guild originated from polish server).

See you on battlefield 8o

Hi im Pete,
i have had a problem with alcohol for 5 years...... wait this is not AA ?

played since CB, Pally all the way.

Member of Arrogance,
Founding Officer of Eminence.

Member of Warsong,
Member of Ascendancy

Nicknames:
The bane of Failagenta.
The troller of Arianwen.
The Prophet.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Manaxs« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Hi, my name's Rab and i'm an alcoholic

Oshi

Schüler

Beruf: Lover

• Nachricht senden

Im oshi,

LordOshi in game, i was originally league ex-member of Astral Riders, changed faction to empire and now i play in Monster Inc guild (having the huge burden of being their GL)

Im 24 YO lil boy, from Portugal.

Im playfull, much sexy and such nice guy.
I love all members of my guild (I AM THEIR FATHER) except of Autopsy hes adopted.....
Thats all :P
:) :) :)

Dragagon_old

unregistriert

hi

hi i'm frank [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=737766346238440&set=pb.100000152451097.-2207520000.1395143543.&type=3&theater[/img]
from Nederland playing eu serv. used to be isa and before at beta cant even rememememeber :wacko:
happy gaming in the most sexiest guild at this planet: Sexy Pirates :)

dragonsvk8

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Fap, PvP

• Nachricht senden

Hai my name is Dracias, Im from Slovakia and I have been loyal Minc member for over 2 years now :)
I am hardcore PvPer with everything that connects to it and I cant wait for the fresh blood from NA server!
I have also never left the Summoner brotherhood since when I started to play (3 years+) and most likely never will ^^

Let the battle begin!
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Oshi

Schüler

Beruf: Lover

• Nachricht senden

Hai my name is Dracias, Im from Slovakia and I have been loyal Minc member for over 2 years now :)
I am hardcore PvPer with everything that connects to it and I cant wait for the fresh blood from NA server!
I have also never left the Summoner brotherhood since when I started to play (3 years+) and most likely never will ^^

Let the battle begin!
Nerf this guy
:) :) :)

Let the battle begin!
Didn't you ragequit Minc like 2 weeks ago?

dragonsvk8

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Fap, PvP

• Nachricht senden

Let the battle begin!
Didn't you ragequit Minc like 2 weeks ago?
yea I left minc for 1h or so but that wasnt caused by the guild but by everything that happend to my party at that time :P shit happens :D
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thema bewerten