You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:10am

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

Ya, big News. Allods Brazil is coming.

http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/allods/no…racao-de-contas (to sum up: they are announcing the end of Allods Brazil and saying that they will merge accounts to Allods International because "they know how we love the game and blablabla")

I'm from Brazil and "Level Up! Games" is the worst Publisher you can ever imagine, they took out all events (like daily incense/elixir, class/race events, same-sex marriage, etc), I spent a really good amount of Money there and I came to Allods international when they made P2P servers, I was really happy about subs server after losing thousands $$ with those stupid gambling chests. I think this is kinda good, although I know how brazilians are hated by gamers worldwide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lublur" (Jan 27th 2015, 12:45pm)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:36am

brazilians are hated ? never heard of it^^ but iam always happy for new players in the game :D but brazils probably wont be happy cut they will have same problem as americans with the time diffrence -.- but hey if there are plenty of brazils they can do battlegrounds,astral etc together in the night^^ maybe mycom will even think about doing some activitys for their time (like aod in the middle of the night etc)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:54am

Hi, welcome

Thank you for the information, again we are not aware of plans for a merger :X

I still find it a shame to consolidate all servers in one already knowing that the time zone poses problem with the Americans ...
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 4:58am

well what is better^^ dead server or suboptimal server?^^

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 8:33am

They will all be merged. It's easier to carry one big can out to the curb on garbage day than a bunch of little ones :( .

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:04am

Gramarye

Professional

(like daily incense/elixir, class/race events, same-sex marriage, etc)

No Surprise. The potions-daily and the Incense-daily got added just for Europe and NA-servers to handle the enormous leave after patch 1.1
At the beginning the gay-amrriage got added just for the old gpotato-servers too. Idk if this changes reached other non-russian servers later (Italy, Turkey, Arabic, ...)
So i guess the didnt took it out cuz it was never there in the "original" Version from Russia

I never heard that brazilians hated and our f2p will not be better than the brazilian one ;-)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:14am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

This will add even more guilds to compete with on f2p and maybe more population to the sub server now just for allods taiwan to merge then it will be international and RU only. #thedream
KAPPA

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:28am

Quoted

now just for allods taiwan to merge then it will be international and RU only. #thedream

Soon i think :S

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:10pm

i dont know why gamers hate brazilians
i have lots of good experiences with BR players

so i see the merge as a good thing,also the BR players will get the free curchbuff & bless and mountfood Q now as i understand? :)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:41pm

Gramarye

Professional

Lol
I tought they shut down all asian servers years ago

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:08am

Marco

Intermediate

I bet Brasils dont even know ptp sub server. I would be no wonder italians no turkey no arabs noo .... so ;(

GGreetings

Taleron

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:25am

darkparismo

Beginner

i just cant wait to merge with russian server, all say you dont want that they pwn hard etc... well not all true saw also some vids of wh fight and most are not stronger then our average players on the servers now so... lets all join 1 and the same server :D

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 6:35pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

lvl up is not the worst publisher and all the other publishers have same problem
they don't have the power to change content in the game
so most of the events does not existe
and for the merger with russian server server won t happen
my.com and mail.ru are not the same
mail.ru have allready 6 f2p and 1p2p
but staying together is better
and wellcome the the new players

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 7:26pm

Gramarye

Professional

my.com and mail.ru are not the same

same company ...

Friday, December 26th 2014, 11:22am

To be honest I don't see a merge with the RU servers happening. This would mean that they have to translate the content to idk how many languages now before releasing a new patch. If we were closer with release dates this might not have been an issue but in this case RU would have to wait until we're caught up to them and then start releasing it simultanously in all languages.

Although it would be cool, really, big player base and all that, it's not likely.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 12:28pm

Friday, December 26th 2014, 1:23pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I bet Brasils dont even know ptp sub server. I would be no wonder italians no turkey no arabs noo .... so

Actually we know about p2p since its opening :)
But Italian server was quite small and due to the language a lot of ppl quit. Then a lot ppl quitted later because of strongboxes, runes etc, because in Italy now it's not a good moment for money. It's true that the p2p servers is free from all this mechanics, but it's true also that you have to pay every month. If you don't want to play for a month, or two, or you pay anyway or you have then to reactivate your account.
On the f2p you spend only if you want and if you quit you have not paid a lot of money for nothing.

With the merge the p2p was quite desert and the biggest part of us remained on New Frontier so..

I'm one of those who won't pay a subscription, remaining on f2p server, also for all the vanities I love, propethic cards ones first of all :)
So it's not only about "don't know p2p" but also "don't want to play" there :/

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 3:45am

Hi! I'm from Brazil too and have a question to EN's players:
About the nicknames, the oldest keep it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Augusto" (Dec 28th 2014, 10:18am)

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:03am

About nicknames:
last time it was highest lvl, biggest gear score and date of creation but I don't remember which one was most important.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:24am

Gramarye

Professional

gear > level > creation date i remember