You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 6:51pm

Mos ????

Like really, wtf did u do with mos ????
No thread about closing it ???
No Brave perma title, those wo got reward have the same as last season...
And NPC don't give key (wich is natural since you closed it :x)

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 7:52pm

Closeing mos 3 months before new patch so ppl that just got full gear can quit and find another game.

good plan =)))

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 8:14pm

or allows them to merge with that other version with out the fuss ?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 10:10pm

i believe brazilians have the same exact version we have

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bunzy" (Jan 1st 2015, 10:16pm)

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 10:43pm

i believe brazilians have the same exact version we have

Yup, they have 5.0.2.something.
So don't understand why you close MoS, or if you wanna close it at least tell the players :X.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 11:50pm

Mapz

Trainee

Yup, they have 5.0.2.something.
So don't understand why you close MoS, or if you wanna close it at least tell the players :X.

And avoid all the drama about it? no way.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 8:49am

They most likely closed it because of the BR's coming in so rewards will not be mixed up and gives both sides a fair chance to get the rewards it's your fault if u didn't get to a high wave before they closed it.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 10:56am

ye was awsome when i got reward i think all happy too *sarcasm* really wtf if it all about merge you should tell players about this and about time what they have for going mos and recieve title. thx for reward but meh...
Such bard many music much cantata wow

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 11:00am

your fault to not get a high wave before they closed it?

guess you got conqueror title and feel proud of it =)))?

only thing allods has for endgame is Mos other than "balanced" pvp wich is fun right =)). once everyone gets max gear wich already many do...there is not much left to do ingame ...mos and sunday fights for 2hs?
no1 gives a fuck for titles, but to close the only thing that ppl can do and have fun is prolly the most stupid thing they could do.

luckly they reopen it after merge or as soon as possible.
because soon they wont have servers to merge with to get ppl to keep playing allods ;)

Monday, January 5th 2015, 3:57pm

I'm a little sad as well, was under the impression we had more time. But meh, better luck next time I guess.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 4:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm a little sad as well, was under the impression we had more time. But meh, better luck next time I guess.

Lol, I had no idea it was even closing.
I always wait until the last 3-4 weeks to do it before I actually start doing it because I hate MoS, but am a vanity whore so I always do it for the vanity.
Unfortunately I missed it this time because they didn't say they were going to close it down anytime soon, they just kinda...well...did it. :thumbdown:

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 10:55am

It's a error, the MoS event not renew in Calendar.

Please reopen the event !
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 12:48pm

Russians closed it without saying a word to eu devs, like always...
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 2:30pm

@ Some guy - I really do not know what you're talking about.

It is ok to end a season but it's not ok to end The Same Season TWICE.

People have been awarded titles from the 3rd Season (title - Fearless) and when they were going to Mausoleum of Sparks before the season ended - their Temporary Titles - included BRAVE.

So it's not a question about how little we know about allods.

We just know that the Incorrect Season has ended and also no one informed us, it would end.

6.0 is far away and many of us have already gotten the highest possible gear in-game and ergo have almost nothing to do.

As someone above stated - Mos was part of our weekly activities in-game and now as it has also been taken away from us. There is very little to do and sometimes, it is almost pointless to log in.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 10:36pm

ok it was a mistake ? fix it ?

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 12:16pm

Perhpas its not a bad thing it is closed. Remember last Problem with a server merge? Brazilianz come to this server when?, on 26th or sth?
When merge is complete and then reopen with 0 problems is also not that bad, if thats gonna happen.
But pls for next time: announce at least 2 weeks before closure of MoS by an announcement.

Rate this thread