You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 9:38pm

Can´t find the Pearl-Ring Starting Quest

So i just returned from a long Allods-Break and wanted to continue leveling my 51 liga priest on the f2p Server, but i just cant find the pearl ring starting quest. I did every effin quest the questfinder gave me, all the world mysterys i could do up to this point but neither aidenus nor the post man nor marianne got the quest for pearl ring for me...

I already opened a ticket some days ago but they are taking their time and i want to try to solve the problem in the meantime...
I read that some other guys had the same problem and solved it somehow, but none of them described how they solved it :(
Any ideas?

Edit: Okay got it, on frozen peak inside of the black pyramid i was able to use a device which ported me into the black pyramid, there i got a quest...strange thing tho

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DoktorElmo" (Jan 7th 2015, 10:00pm)