You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 10:53pm

How Strong Is Warden's Pet?

Hey, I was really curious about making a Warden, but a real deciding factor for me is if the pet is going to be strong. How does the pets damage compare to the Warden's? Are Warden pet's comparable to Hellion? Is the Xadaganian Pet the cutest thing in the world?

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:27pm

reeah19

Intermediate

warden pet is better than hellion, like way better dmg wise
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 1:21am

Guza

Intermediate

Its not a pet, its a weapon =x

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 7:16am

well cuz iam a warden i can say pet does nearly 45% of your overall damage^^ but its not like the hellion and does much damage with the autohits the maindamage of your pet comes from Shred and Grab which you as the warden has to use

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 2:35pm

Hey, I was really curious about making a Warden, but a real deciding factor for me is if the pet is going to be strong. How does the pets damage compare to the Warden's? Are Warden pet's comparable to Hellion? Is the Xadaganian Pet the cutest thing in the world?
Warden pets are strong as much as Arnold Schwarzenegger (yeah i copy paste the surname :D ).
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 11:12am

It depends on the warde build. Which can be a total mess.
Some warden take melee build, that use a lot of rubie and not enough for pet.
Other can take healer + caster build: not enough rubie for pet.
Some can take full pet rubies: there is your pain.

Pet deals good dmg, only if used with casting combos. That will use all rubies, not enough for decent heals and no melee rubies.
Is like the summy has Acid or Vamp build, just at ardens are 2-4 combined builds, not so distingushed as at healers the Caster, melee, healer.
It is't like the Hellion: just spell and no rubies and no spell rotation required.
It require spells + rubies and spells rotations.

So you can't say the pet deals huge dmg or not, depends on warden build.
+ patches are nerfing / buffing the spells. At 5.0.0 it was an OP caster => warden did the most dmg not the pet.
Now at 5.0.2 nerfed the casting and the heals and so on => many took melee or pet dmg.

There is a green head debuff on you ( Pain shock) It is the same icon what you can see at AoD.
-if you see that: just CC the pet and don't allow to touch you, because high dmg is coming.
When the pet has a yellow/orange/red pet footprint buff, then he deals more dmg, then normal: must CC the pet ( or kill )

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 11:28am

Gramarye

Professional

I wouldnt compare anything with hellion because its hard useless. U would do better with zombie insread, which was 25-33% of a summys dps before 5.0.2