You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 7:34pm

• "godlikecharm" started this thread

BattleGrounds

So I've been told by people in game, that when you join a Battle Ground(BG) its 1 for 1. Example, 1 Imp 60k Gear Score(GS) for 1 Lig 60k GS. That's what someone told me anyway. But many many times, I've seen multiple 60k GS on Imp side, and a bunch of blue and green gear on Lig side. Ofc we lose badly, 3/0 in Training ground, 10 turbid everywhere else. I want to hear everyone's input on this before the Mods shut it down for exposing yet another in game property that benefits Imperial side. Now if I'm incorrect please comment, but don't comment with incorrect information. Like the guy from Lig that told me its 1 for 1, because CLEARLY it's not. This may go both ways, maybe on the Imperial side you guys see many 60k Lig and you have many with low GS. If this happens a lot please comment and share. For me, its about 90% Loss to Imp side, my explanation from Mod's and other players is " Bad Luck ". I say BS.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 9:24pm

Gramarye

Professional

if not enough ppl are siging it will throw those together who are signed. So if u have mb 2-3 matches with balanced gear the 4th match will be filled with unbalacned shit.
Anyway i think the system is watching for an average gs. So if alle ligs have for example 55k u will get one 60k and one 50k gs on the imp-side to balance it again which will result in problems :/

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:05pm

if not enough ppl are siging it will throw those together who are signed. So if u have mb 2-3 matches with balanced gear the 4th match will be filled with unbalacned shit.
Anyway i think the system is watching for an average gs. So if alle ligs have for example 55k u will get one 60k and one 50k gs on the imp-side to balance it again which will result in problems :/
Yeah well today im 1/5 , that's my win/lose ration. And 1 battle I was the best geared with maybe 5k1ish GS, and their were about 3 imps with 60K GS. SOooo I personally don't think it try's to even things out very hard, if it truly is doing that.

Thanks for your info ! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:23pm

well iam imp and from the about 20 battlegrounds i had the last 4 days i won 3... so yeah system is in favor of imps :P

but i really think its pretty random^^ i had battlegrounds where the 2 best in my team had lousy 50k and in the enemy team there were 5 with 65k ;D so no clue how the system is calculating this shit but no 2 x 30k gs is NOT 60k gs infight...

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:54pm

well iam imp and from the about 20 battlegrounds i had the last 4 days i won 3... so yeah system is in favor of imps :P

but i really think its pretty random^^ i had battlegrounds where the 2 best in my team had lousy 50k and in the enemy team there were 5 with 65k ;D so no clue how the system is calculating this shit but no 2 x 30k gs is NOT 60k gs infight...
THANKS!! It's good to hear only were not the only ones getting boned. If this is the case then Allods needs to figure this out and make it more fair. I good even battle is much more fun the getting beat so bad you can't leave the re-spawn area. Or getting so sick of losing you just quit and take the KittyBuff just to not have to deal with the impossible team that's killing your over and over and over and over.

Thanks man! :thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 11:09pm

Maybe there is some system but it's not working because too few players are on the server. Many times when many bg start I dont get any inv for almost hour if I dont take some of my gear off.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 1:24am

Maybe there is some system but it's not working because too few players are on the server. Many times when many bg start I dont get any inv for almost hour if I dont take some of my gear off.
I've had this problem too. But ive never tried taking my gear off. Sometimes it just wont pop. I think whatever system they have is broken also.

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8:55am

So I've been told by people in game, that when you join a Battle Ground(BG) its 1 for 1. Example, 1 Imp 60k Gear Score(GS) for 1 Lig 60k GS. That's what someone told me anyway. But many many times, I've seen multiple 60k GS on Imp side, and a bunch of blue and green gear on Lig side. Ofc we lose badly, 3/0 in Training ground, 10 turbid everywhere else. I want to hear everyone's input on this before the Mods shut it down for exposing yet another in game property that benefits Imperial side. Now if I'm incorrect please comment, but don't comment with incorrect information. Like the guy from Lig that told me its 1 for 1, because CLEARLY it's not. This may go both ways, maybe on the Imperial side you guys see many 60k Lig and you have many with low GS. If this happens a lot please comment and share. For me, its about 90% Loss to Imp side, my explanation from Mod's and other players is " Bad Luck ". I say BS.

Look, all guilt is on a game side. If the system is like in other free to play game(I can't tell the name), wars look like so:
1. All players on the war time became same equipment, runes and HP.
2. Non target, I mean, gear and runes you can put in your poop if you can't play or if you stay in place. Skill is important, not a gear.
No 1 shoot, 1 kill possibility, all are on same level.
3. AFK players will be kicked by party leader; they are many parties not only raid.

In Allods playing less peoples, because this game is not justice, all depend on your gear and not a game "skill", look our patronage 5, you can get it only if you spend over 300 euro on Holy Symbols(10k), to get it + EQ + Runes+ Gems etc.. It's a huge business, but no fun with game.
Now, it's an obvious that less geared players join battleground, they are bored on lvl60, and no one has been born with mystic set. Also they are need Dragon Items and rep from battlegrounds too. (Small Gold, Relict etc). As I say, as long this game is not justice, as long players will be QQ here.

Edit;
1 more thing, this items witch make insert death, should be removed from battlegrounds, it's not fair at all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "d_60c09179979cf" (Jan 8th 2015, 9:01am)

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 10:17am

Look, all guilt is on a game side. If the system is like in other free to play game(I can't tell the name), wars look like so:
2. Non target, I mean, gear and runes you can put in your poop if you can't play or if you stay in place. Skill is important, not a gear.
3. AFK players will be kicked by party leader; they are many parties not only raid.

1. I guess not. I have to disagree with you. The game is gearing role and what you be the point of it if can skip for PVP? What you do only for PVE?
2. P2P is you solution... and cheaper...
3. Definitely not! If party leader is jerk then many good people could be kicked with no reason. At least a voting system...

In Allods playing less peoples, because this game is not justice, all depend on your gear and not a game "skill", look our patronage 5, you can get it only if you spend over 300 euro on Holy Symbols(10k), to get it + EQ + Runes+ Gems etc.. It's a huge business, but no fun with game.

Wellcome to the 99% players that always complained about the game biggest problem -> Cash Shop!

As I say, as long this game is not justice, as long players will be QQ here.

I understand if your not willing to pay 3.5€ month for 6 month but your problem has a solution...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 5:00pm

Quoted

1 more thing, this items witch make insert death, should be removed from battlegrounds, it's not fair at all.
?(

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8:26pm

Now, it's an obvious that less geared players join battleground, they are bored on lvl60, and no one has been born with mystic set. Also they are need Dragon Items and rep from battlegrounds too. (Small Gold, Relict etc). As I say, as long this game is not justice, as long players will be QQ here.

Edit;
Skill is 1 thing, but a 600k Damage to everyone in AOE with Penence fireball to even other 60K GS people is a bit unfair, no matter what you or anyone else says. But yes i agree its the Game issue in this case, they should make things more even.

What is " Insert deth" ?

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 9:20pm

i would like to refer to this http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4227 suggestion here
it would be a LOT easier to find opponents somehow equal here

would maybe satisfy the thirst for enemys at ~ same GS too

Friday, January 9th 2015, 1:01pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Skill is 1 thing, but a 600k Damage to everyone in AOE with Penence fireball to even other 60K GS people is a bit unfair, no matter what you or anyone else says. But yes i agree its the Game issue in this case, they should make things more even.

What is " Insert deth" ?

Come on you can't even say you played Allods Online till you get one shot by Penance at least 1658415841651684 times! :love:

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 2:23am

i would like to refer to this http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4227 suggestion here
it would be a LOT easier to find opponents somehow equal here

would maybe satisfy the thirst for enemys at ~ same GS too
i like the 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 5 vs 5 ideas. i think allods should roll with that, that why people are responsible for playing their roll properly. I know in battle grounds when an annoying scout is dpsing me from behind long enough and nobody harasses him, I will eventually turn on him and drop fire until my fingers bleed. Doing so i forget to heal my party. Which means the scout succeeded. This small team battles would make something like that VERY CLEAR to the rest that someone is neglecting their job. But the BIG common problem is GS.. they are very tilted. Sometimes in favor of Lig sometimes in favor of Imp. Allods needs to fix that asap.

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 2:26am

What is " Insert deth" ?

Come on you can't even say you played Allods Online till you get one shot by Penance at least 1658415841651684 times! :love:

What is " Insert deth" ?

True, it does make me feel kinda special when Penence follows me around attempting to 1 hit me, when their are much stronger LIg players on the battelfield. I think its a crush :love: :love: :love:

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 4:11am

I'm enjoying picking targets within a shot or two :D

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 5:35am

Yuna

Trainee

What is " Insert deth" ?

What is " Insert deth" ?

True, it does make me feel kinda special when Penence follows me around attempting to 1 hit me, when their are much stronger LIg players on the battelfield. I think its a crush :love: :love: :love:
dont flatter yourself :D
he wants to make people mad :P

8)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 5:54am

He succeeds lol. Few things are more frustrating than a comet from an invis penance. Even more when it hits me into rise and I have to sit there and watch him port away lol. Penance OP XD
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:52am

Ah I remember good days and bad ones in BGs specially,being a 100% F2P player so I had some much hard time in some BGs.

As I say though,things are more fun when they're harder and when you achieve something the hard way,you feel you're actually more satisfied than achieving it the easy way.The best part though is when things are harder,one learns to use their own minds and put tactics more often so they can keep up with higher people or even get a bit closer to their level.

Sometimes,when I had op enemies against me like penance for example :P ,in DF and WH,I'd use some simple plans to be actually more useful.
I had 1st commander scroll (gallop skill),2nd commander scroll (veil skill),3rd commander scroll (which gives hp and mana/energy regen when you're riding mount) for my mount,the first 2 however were the 2 I really needed in PVP and they are or were pretty cheap compared to many other items.Gallop would provide me with speed and veil would hide me while I was riding my mount.I'd also borrow a prophetic card horse from my friend that had an additional gallop skill with lower CD or Griffin which had the high leap skill thing.For a 100% F2P player these stuff were not that hard to get back then at least.
I'd also like to add that my PVP bard's build that I had back then had R2 dancing shadows rubies which could make me go invisible in same place for around 20 sec and had a CD of 30 or 40 seconds.

In DF,If I was facing op enemies and dying most of time,I'd go for the orbs on the map that gave a buff that increased the points collected if you stand in the middle circle.In order to reach there fast,I'd use the griffin's skill from a high area or use the golden horse's gallop skill then I'd pick up the orb and head to the middle circle.
When I'm pretty close to enemy's area in the middle circle,I'd do the commander's scroll gallop and veil to go in fast while being invisible so the enemy cannon won't spot me then I'd cast dancing shadows to hide for 20 sec so no one knows I'm even there till now unless someone was stalking me,this way I collect points+buff bonus for 20 seconds.
When my invisibility is about to run out,I pull the enemy's full healer,good CC class (like PSI or warden) or DPS class or even a vulnerable target near by to me using serenade then I'd cast fugue in a minor to fear them for around 6 seconds and some damage skills (like solo,flying blade etc) while they're CCed then comes the tear skills (Shadow duette that copies my songs and Encore that resets my skills' CDs including dancing shadows that hides me).Finally,I'd cast dancing Shadows again if I have time.

In WH,if I was facing op enemies and dying most of time,I'd hide under water or somewhere near the site we needed to protect then when enemies came close,I'd show up behind them CCing then pulling(Fearing twice using fugue in a minor and encore then pulling) their Full healer or CC class or even a Paladin that was being focused and had much carried in their barriers so they won't be able to help out their allies for a while.If I am spotted,I'd hide using dancing shadows.
Also,I'd cast Shadow duette while nocturne song is being on so my allies near by would get healed by my nocturne twice.

This or I'd could go and make some buzz in the enemy camp that my allies are aiming to attack and that would be using my mount's gallop+veil to enter their camp stealthed.Then,I eliminate/damage their most important or vulnerable target and CCing as much enemies as I can using my fugue in a minor twice.Then I'd cast shadow duette+nocturne song on as well etc.Whenever I'm spotted and starting to get focused hard,I use my dancing shadows to hide.

I remember getting top rank in an WH while having some good geared people from some good guilds like WS and that was when I used the temporary Pat 5.That was surprising but what surprised me more that when I got on the top 5 or top 10 ranks with my level 2-3 Physical DPS PVE Imp Paladin in an WH.I'd play her like an assassin and stay hidden somewhere near some camp and then charge with strike of justice into the most vulnerable target I see after casting my energy buff and then I spam buttons.My Paladin is Xadaganian so her racial is an extra barrier skill which removes a considerable damage from all her barriers but has some considerable CD as well.

I'm not trying to brag and I know some people might call what I was trying to do useless.May be,who knows but my point is,I was AT LEAST,trying to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.I see some people highly geared not even trying and just spamming skills carelessly wasting much of their true potential in a battle while some other people lowly geared trying to really do their best and still getting bashed for just having pretty low gears while trying to farm some gold through BGs to gear up.

My point is,that when you have a low geared team,you can't change that by bad attitude,it's something you can't change after that point so what good is bad attitude and bashing low geared people would do you?A wise team mate would try to lead whatever team he has be it the most vulnerable and weak team or the strongest ones using tactics,good planning and encouraging other team mates to achieve better results.You don't have to win but you can achieve better results and comes with it a bit better rewards.

Some and probably most of the low geared players would actually have some good potential to help out,sometimes,even more than some geared players.All you need is just to try and encourage them to do their best not bash them over and over.Even try to help them out by giving them some tips,good builds.Instead,I see some higher geared players saying:"Nah sorry,not gonna give my build out so you won't know how to counter me in PVP".lol (Oh and I'm not talking about my class's builds here,I'm talking about some other class's build that a friend needed and I was trying to help her get one and then comes the sad replies I got).lol :(
Actually enemies being able to counter your build makes you stronger because,it gives one indirect feedback about what are the weak points about their own build so they'd try to overcome this weakness.

BGs are a team game so arguing with your team in it instead of team working means doing worst even if you win,you won't get best rewards as you could have won even harder if you teamwork.

That's what I think of this matter.You need to try your best and cooperate in a BG,be it balanced or not.Nothing you can do about that as long as you aren't one of the game's official staff.All you can do is making the results better by cooperating etc,right?
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.