Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Lioo

Profi

Beruf: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Zitat

but protection on any party member is really cool wariors dont have skills like it.

:D
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Zitat

but protection on any party member is really cool wariors dont have skills like it.

:D
Now you are consecutively give prof how of the players 99.99% are wrong.
Expected to be gkicked, moderator tank taken , posts deleted and so on :)

U mean that 1) most warriors dont want to tank (seldomly had some who really wanted, i mostly heared: DPS!!!)
2) a load of players dont know the full potential of their own class (know all skills, use the most useful skill at the right time, some alchemy potions which are suitable, right rotation, advantageous statpoints for the role you play (tank, dps) and where you are going with these stats (eclipse, 29, pvp, ...), ...) especially newer players
?
In my opinion a lot players think there is one spec and one stat-set with one rotation perfect for the most situations ... -> nope!
It has been made easier with the new stats in comparision to the old strenght stats, but there are almost always some more advantageous settings than others depending the situation, and of course
the luck ingredient :D

well lioo i would like to see this skill in action :D just imagine a mage in his purest form recieving a oneshot hit from somewhere and bam the tanks gets it and is dead hallelujaa :D

The Real Tyto

Anfänger

Beruf: Sailor

• Nachricht senden

well lioo i would like to see this skill in action :D just imagine a mage in his purest form recieving a oneshot hit from somewhere and bam the tanks gets it and is dead hallelujaa :D
When I used to play I used Stalwart Defence on mages with high dps or healers.
A mage can die often but a warrior tank doesn't. So that Die Hard is used by someone else isn't really a big of a a problem unless you're facing hard bosses. This is where you wanna keep it to yourself :D tho with instant cast, putting it on healer if boss spawn mobs gives you a better chance as tank to hit them and keep the aggro before they go towards the healer. cuz ukno... a tank doesn't last long without a healer, and the dps'es doesn't last long without tanks :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »The Real Tyto« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

cuz ukno... a tank doesn't last long without a healer,
Unless you're a paladin. :P

The Real Tyto

Anfänger

Beruf: Sailor

• Nachricht senden

cuz ukno... a tank doesn't last long without a healer,
Unless you're a paladin. :P
Hahah there yas got me :D

The most common problem is the dps meter addon. Everyone want to be top dps.
They don't care about agro, just to be top on dps, since they are dps class and the tank role is to tank...in they heads...

its not a problem... its a good thing that ppl try to do as much dps as possible

this way you can determine which players are worth taking into your party and which are not
also what tank is better... the tank with the most DPS that still survives is the best

So.. which should I be then?

Well, I read this entire article. I'm brand new to this game and I'm not entirely sure which one to make.. :S I'm a complete sucker for tanks; by far my favorite role, but Paladins and Warriors both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages... For someone that's literally brand new to this game (haven't even finished the Download), which of those two would you recommend the most? I already read everything on this topic, but I'm sure there's more to each class than what I've read so far.. So on-top of everything, which one should I choose? :whistling:

-I honestly could not care less about DPS. I'd prefer having the highest tanking ability possible over DPS.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RetroWarfare« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Well, I read this entire article. I'm brand new to this game and I'm not entirely sure which one to make.. :S I'm a complete sucker for tanks; by far my favorite role, but Paladins and Warriors both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages... For someone that's literally brand new to this game (haven't even finished the Download), which of those two would you recommend the most? I already read everything on this topic, but I'm sure there's more to each class than what I've read so far.. So on-top of everything, which one should I choose? :whistling:

-I honestly could not care less about DPS. I'd prefer having the highest tanking ability possible over DPS.

If you prefer having the highest tanking ability possible take Paladin. I say that as a Warrior who did a lot of tanking in Astral and Raidinis. (Warrior for Sektor 29 and Eclipse is maybe possible but I dont think it is the best choice.)

If you think about Warriors Barrier it is just a push of HP. 1 of the 3 Warrior skills is to set up the Barrier infight again, but as I said it works like more HP. The other 2 Skills work in this case like a selfheal and a heal over time with the only problem that they will not work if the Barrier is gone. Also you do low dps as a Warrior Tank and this skills use Energy which will decrease your dmg more.

As far as I know a Paladin can store the dmg for 7 seconds and got 3 Barriers. The Point is he rly stores the dmg. You then have many abilitys and possibilitys to decrease this stored dmg, even a skill to compleatly absorb one Barriers dmg with a cooldown ofc. But you rly need training an experience to master that. At the beginning you will be like:"What is that blinking? Oh I forgott that Barrier" *dies* :)

For a New player i recommend warri. Hes easier to play, easier to heal and easier to hold Aggro as one. The bonus HP, how nandita called it, is more usefull than the pala barries (wich last 10 secs :'P ) if u fight groups of mobs. Btw the bosses are often easier to heal in my opinion. I have no experience of s29 or eclipse but i saw a russian tanked catherina as warri (its possible...) Anyway if ur New to the game u will not reach this endgame until next patch. We/I dont know sure how the content of the next patch will be or if a strong 1on1 tank will be required anywhere...

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

i saw a russian tanked catherina as warri (its possible...)

A Warrior with 2h can tank Catherina, just because she is the "last" Boss doesnt mean she deals the highest dmg on tank. :P

If you wanna have fun while tanking and be op next patch... pick scout :P

easy to aoe tank
easy to tank single target
you take less dmg than both pala and warr
and prolly you will be top dps aswell whitout much effort

If you wanna have fun while tanking and be op next patch... pick scout :P

easy to aoe tank
easy to tank single target
you take less dmg than both pala and warr
and prolly you will be top dps aswell whitout much effort
Ugh, I do agree scout tanks are really good and their damage is really huge. Which in itself I don't mind at all, because, let's face it, its frikkin awesome.
But it is very unfair they can tank so well and still have so much dps, while the rest of the classes have to focus on either. It's a bit stupid imo :I I hope they nerf scouts.

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

while the rest of the classes have to focus on either.
Except summies, right?
Because that class is even more broken than scouts lol.
They top heal AND DPS meters in skirmishes, astral, and dominate in 1v1 PvP. :evil: