Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

04. 12. 2014, 12:06

Patch 6.0

Hello,

I wasn't sure which forum section I should ask my question - if it's the wrong one - apologies.

Just a general question to the allods team - have you guys and gals started working on patch 6.0? And if so - do you by any chance have a clue when it might be ready?

I do realise it's a bit to early to ask that but I'd appreciate any answer :)

Bb.

04. 12. 2014, 12:22

12/02/2015
I dont know if this is the exact date, but there is one :D

04. 12. 2014, 14:50

Travail: play allods :P

• Envoyer un message privé

i tried 6.0 patch but if you ask me it was just a big dissapointment.

Intressting news right? Ty!

but you will like pridens starting area if you like running, invisible walls and looking at bots when their talking :thumbup:

04. 12. 2014, 15:14

Patch 6.0 seems like a big mess up in Russia, they're already at the 4th hotfix and russian players still raging:

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=122172

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123255

Seems 6.0 turned Allods into a corean grinding fest. They've oppened a public test server for the 6.1 update (PTS 6.1: https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123048, hotfix 6.0.01.10: https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123432), but honestly i'm not so hurry to see this patch coming.

04. 12. 2014, 15:38

04. 12. 2014, 16:10

Travail: GIS; student

Yeah I would prefer to wait longer for 6.1 and just skip 6.0
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

04. 12. 2014, 16:42

Do you know what exactly they have fucked up and if it's cash shop related? (I don't want to read google translator russian :D)
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

04. 12. 2014, 17:07

Do you know what exactly they have fucked up and if it's cash shop related? (I don't want to read google translator russian :D)

From the major changes, I know they introduced a system that allows exchanging in-game valuables to other in-game valuables via a common currency called Free Traders' coins.

Let's say you're a pvp type and you like pvp activities, so you happen to have a lot of amalgam which you can sell to a special NPC for Free Traders' coins. Then you can buy something else (that primarily comes from another type of activity) with those coins from the very same NPC.

For example, you can buy/sell Transforming Crystals that come from doing astral activities, or Glyphs that come from crafting professions.

This allows you to stop doing activities you like less in favor of those you like more. The prices depend on how much people are exchanging just like for the gold/crystal exchanger, so there's a possibility of making a profit there.

Of course that's not a fuckup, it's for the better in my opinion, but it can cause some people to stop taking part in some activities entirely.

04. 12. 2014, 22:46

I think so too that this is a nice idea, but then you should put the excange rates to a fix amount or to quite a narrow interval where they can differ. But we will see how it is and feels when we can play it.

05. 12. 2014, 01:18

07. 01. 2015, 18:31

Anyone have any idea when it's 6.0 here? ?(

07. 01. 2015, 22:26

if i have to guess in april / may

even if many ppl say it will come faster like end feb / march

08. 01. 2015, 10:06

I am curious what class will get nerf and being unplayable and what get boosted and being OP

08. 01. 2015, 10:14

Artuditu

Apprenti

Travail: Paper psi

08. 01. 2015, 10:16

No it doesn't answer to my question.

" While this skill is active, the cooldown time of melee strikes is reduced by 10/20/30%."

1.This is not telling if is a nerf or buff.
2. Even it would tell it "increased" I can't know what other classes has "increased even more"
Only who plays at RU server knows the answer.

08. 01. 2015, 10:24

It did to me...
"[Subscription] Fixed incorrect descriptions of the items “Wild Dog Collar” and “Astral Basil’s Harness”.
[Subscription] The price of the item “Chariot of War” is now 50,000 gold."
Again nothing new... The devs will never learn and this is game will always be a minor game.

I subscribe this comment on that link tho:
Flowtek: "Well, im not surprised that they continue to ignore the fact that subscription server is the silly same content of “F”2P robbery where it’s even harder to play while playing…
Once again, nothing that benefits the P2P except a 50k crap mount when gold is, every more needed to play since P2p dont have a Exchange NPC and they simply exterminated farming.

This patch is only about a new race and some minor fixes and of course, the death sentence of the P2P server. It would be better to close it and lose more players.

This game is way to good to be managed commercially like this: people that doesn’t understand a thing about online games economics. And the proof is the P2P server and the outrageous prices in F2P where the money spent to be a medium player is the same of years on another mmo or even a drop on the ocean compared to games like GW2. Greedy killed the game…

For me 6.0 is a new life… in another game.

Gratz on the translation."
Retired...
New life till 7.0

09. 01. 2015, 12:50

From the major changes, I know they introduced a system that allows exchanging in-game valuables to other in-game valuables via a common currency called Free Traders' coins.

Let's say you're a pvp type and you like pvp activities, so you happen to have a lot of amalgam which you can sell to a special NPC for Free Traders' coins. Then you can buy something else (that primarily comes from another type of activity) with those coins from the very same NPC.

For example, you can buy/sell Transforming Crystals that come from doing astral activities, or Glyphs that come from crafting professions.

This allows you to stop doing activities you like less in favor of those you like more. The prices depend on how much people are exchanging just like for the gold/crystal exchanger, so there's a possibility of making a profit there.

Of course that's not a fuckup, it's for the better in my opinion, but it can cause some people to stop taking part in some activities entirely.
Can you share more info about related what can be exchanged?

Lets say I sign up for every Battleground, every PVP event and I am a "pvp head".
I earn amalgams and sign of victory, which I seel.
I don't like PVE content and don't want to do it. But relic gears comes from raids ( those with luck) and I would like to have it + rubies completing those raid quests. Will this system help me? How?

Let be another character. A FH, a PVE one.
He can't really do anything in solo mode, always need a team, maybe has a perma group.
They are going to astrals and other group PVE content, but they don't like PVP. So is leak of amalgams and SoV for rubie.
How will this system help this character?

Let be a third character, who is very antisocial, antipatic and he prefers to play solo.
He will try to earn money by farming his 2-3 profession or maybe with reincarnations all professions + little soloable quests.
Will this kind of character be able to gear up and get draconic gear in exchange?

Also still interested: which class will be OP and which is nerfed as almost unplayable?

09. 01. 2015, 13:31

Can you share more info about related what can be exchanged?

Items included in the exchange system are:

Amalgam

Obtained exactly same ways as now.

Magic focus

Obtained when helping others in Astral using Helping Hand, used for upgrading gear to enchanted gear.

Etherium crystal

Obtained in astral, used to craft glyphs.

Uncut offensive/defensive/special glyphs

Used to craft glyphs.

And crafted glyphs that give secondary stats.
Gear will only have vigor/stamina on it, other stats are exclusively on glyphs.

Lets say I sign up for every Battleground, every PVP event and I am a "pvp head".
I earn amalgams and sign of victory, which I seel.
I don't like PVE content and don't want to do it. But relic gears comes from raids ( those with luck) and I would like to have it + rubies completing those raid quests. Will this system help me? How?

No, this system won't help you at all with relics or rubies.

Let be another character. A FH, a PVE one.
He can't really do anything in solo mode, always need a team, maybe has a perma group.
They are going to astrals and other group PVE content, but they don't like PVP. So is leak of amalgams and SoV for rubie.
How will this system help this character?

This character can exchange resources obtained in astral for amalgam using the system. It won't help with SoVs in any way though.

Let be a third character, who is very antisocial, antipatic and he prefers to play solo.
He will try to earn money by farming his 2-3 profession or maybe with reincarnations all professions + little soloable quests.
Will this kind of character be able to gear up and get draconic gear in exchange?

This character will be able to exchange his profession-crafted glyphs to Amalgam or resources obtained from astral.

Here's a video with someone browsing the exchange:

Also still interested: which class will be OP and which is nerfed as almost unplayable?

For 6.0 - Summoner, clear #1 OP, at least until Phlebotomy nerf in 6.0.1

All the info in this post is based on content (tooltips etc.) from http://allodswiki.ru/
I did not bother to play on actual server and test. If you spot any mistakes, say it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (09.01.2015, 13:36)

09. 01. 2015, 14:23

Citation

I don't want to kill the mood, but this new negociant system seems to be also a mess up:

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123891

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123891&page=3 (response from AO team)

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=124503

To make it short, they couldn't control the exchange rate of some items (amalgams, green glyph, ....) and now it's not possible to sell them anymore to the npc, which has lead this parallel economy to a blockade situation.

10. 01. 2015, 02:37

Citation

I don't want to kill the mood, but this new negociant system seems to be also a mess up:

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123891

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=123891&page=3 (response from AO team)

https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=124503

To make it short, they couldn't control the exchange rate of some items (amalgams, green glyph, ....) and now it's not possible to sell them anymore to the npc, which has lead this parallel economy to a blockade situation.
Oh that is a good news to not able to sell Amalgam!
Because maybe some will realize it is not worth to go always to anomalous and farm everybody...
Also Alchemy farming instead of cash shop buying will be stopped.

@Dala:
Thanks for info

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "user_3926592" (10.01.2015, 03:13)

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion