You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:52pm

Where do I go to buy a subscription?

Hey, I'm new to Allods online. I read somewhere online that getting a subscription to the game makes the experience a lot better and I'm already enjoying the game as it is, so I'd like to subscribe, however I can't seem to find where to. Can anyone help out?

Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:58pm

Subscription is for a different server, with no runes or boutique at all. I'll of course advocate it because having played on both I think it is a much better experience indeed, but you have to give up everything you already achieved on the free2play server.

Here's the link:
http://en.allods.com/subscription

Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:58pm

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:29pm

Subscription is for a different server, with no runes or boutique at all. I'll of course advocate it because having played on both I think it is a much better experience indeed, but you have to give up everything you already achieved on the free2play server.

Here's the link:
http://en.allods.com/subscription
Thanks, just subscribed and I'm currently playing on my new character!

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey, I'm new to Allods online. I read somewhere online that getting a subscription to the game makes the experience a lot better and I'm already enjoying the game as it is, so I'd like to subscribe, however I can't seem to find where to. Can anyone help out?
Hopefully a CM sees this...
We've kind of been complaining about this forever and clearly, a new person, cannot find where to even SUBSCRIBE.
How do you expect to have a playerbase grow if the potential playerbase can't even find how to play the damn game?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 9:12pm

Haha yeah, I was wondering myself why there wasn't a simple button that said "subscribe now" or something. The homepage of the game is missing out a lot of basic things, for example; a "view account" button. Almost makes the game seem sort of dead in a way :P
We've kind of been complaining about this forever and clearly, a new person, cannot find where to even SUBSCRIBE.
How do you expect to have a playerbase grow if the potential playerbase can't even find how to play the damn game?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 9:21pm

Gramarye

Professional

well, I'm sad to say but: webzen was better...hard to believe for myself too ._.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 9:23pm

well, I'm sad to say but: webzen was better...hard to believe for myself too ._.

I kind of want Gpotato back even though they are one of the most horrible publishers I've ever seen...
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, January 12th 2015, 9:26pm

Hello,

This problem has been reported many times, CM are not the ones that can make direct changes to Allods website.
We've been told that a dev team is working on a new Portal.
We are all waiting for it, we all need to be more patient.

While waiting, a lot of informations about the P2P server are in the FAQ topic here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145
Everyone is free to correct or add usefull tips of course, to make it alive and more visible.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, January 12th 2015, 11:12pm

Problem is,developers take too much time to change anything.
Look at the paysafecard novel...took months to get it,and with a 10% fee.
Even microshops that work in someones garage,have better deals then a 10% fee with paysafecard.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:38pm

Gramarye

Professional

I kind of want Gpotato back even though they are one of the most horrible publishers I've ever seen...

wouldnt say so, in my opinion gpotato just got bad after webzen bought them^^