You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 12:54pm

• "Diamentowy Klocek" started this thread

Summy guide, it is our time!

Below you can see some kind of a guide to summy bla bla bla... It took me a lot of time and I hope you will make a good use of it. :huh:

Racial abilities

Arisen - Dark Touch - Heals your summoned minion to full health.
Looks like quite useful in pvp, but actually I don't use it because it is better to use other racial abilities.
Xadaganian - Art of Reanimation - increase minions's vigor by 50% and reduces skills cooldown by 30%.
Good for extra blood and faster healing from dark vigor. You should use it as DD.
Elf - Demonic Curse - Inflicts damage every 2seconds for 32 seconds and heals you and your minion for 2x dmg dealt.
Quite pointless and definitely the worst racial ability.
Kanian - Dust to Dust - Redirect 50% of incoming damage to your minion.
I have found it as quite useful skill which might save your life, pet isn't that much worth as far as we can summon it fast.

Minions

Hellion - typical tank, same dps like lurker if you have seal of death, he is often receiving a lot of dmg.
Fiend/Cadaver - typical damage dealer, squishy as hell and useless.
Lurker - steals blood and silences the enemy, good dps with seal of death, she receive only direct dmg that means she almost don't die at all in PvE, best friend for summoner and actually only one which I am using.

Reinc skills

(PSIONIC)Telekinetic Pull - useful in pve dps spec to group enemies and use Blood Ties also it's another cc.
(MAGE) Defensive Skills - mage bariers, summoner is a bit squishy so here is our best reinc skill (skills? :D), remember tu use bariers with 100% determination.
(WARDEN) Natural Balance - good if you are on heal build.
(PALADIN) Vengeance - Extra boost for damage if someone from your team dies.
(CLERIC) Holy Shield - good protection for 5seconds but with long cooldown (I prefer mage bariers).
(MAGE) Flash - teleports 25yards ahead, more mobility is always welcome but I think that bariers are still better.

Weapon choice

1handed weapon + offhand for better resistances - good choice for PvP, but you will have to use a lot of mana potions and martyr for mana.
2handed weapon - more mana but less resistances.
I do a lot of PvP so I have only 1hand + offhand and it works perfectly (I am using a lot of mana potions though).

World mystery skills

Unstable Antitode - this is our dispel work only on diseseas (most of dispelable effects) With rubies works on everything.
Ghostly Cover - our life savior, good for counter charges, stopping combo, restoring mana and fast moving, with only 40sec cooldown It is one of summies core skills for survival.

Alchemy

Always use double potion of determination for extra healing and dmg boost.
For mana : Astral potion of Huge Magical Power and Astral potion of Fast Restoration.
For extra defence use all types of balms in most cases magical armor and nature protection.

About blood

Blood is summies currency used for most spells and it is not a problem if you use phlebotomy which gives you blood every 4 seconds. Thanks to this we don't have to look on blood so often. :D

Something about stats

Offensive

Best choice is everything into determination (this stat works like proficiency but is much more efficient). Second choice for special glyphs should be brutality.
To use your full determination stat build you will have to use phlebotomy. Use it to have around 85% average determination, anything below 60% average will make these stats worst choice ever.

Defensive

PvP
  • willpower aim for 55-70
  • bloodlust aim for 0
  • tenacity aim for 15-25
  • vitality rest
PvE - DD
  • willpower aim for 0
  • bloodlust aim for 15+(gear only you will have more because of rubies)
  • tenacity aim for 15-25
  • vitality rest

PvE - HEAL
  • willpower aim for 0
  • bloodlust aim for 0
  • tenacity aim for 15-25
  • vitality rest
Builds

• Basic dd 60 Rubies 68 Talents
  • DD 65 Rubies 72 Talents

Don't forget that chain healing use a lot of mana.

Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "DiamentOwaKupka" (Mar 11th 2015, 7:41am)

Monday, January 5th 2015, 12:55pm

leveling build guide (tested on p2p, probably won't work on p2w without cash shop)
build

This is aoe build so it will be all about killing 5-10mobs at once.
At start focus on getting putrefy to r2 and than on hellion than you should focus on taking volatile and dark renewal and neurotoxin now you can start easly killing mobs in packs.
Next step is taking lurker phlebotomy r2 and other rubies boosting aoe dmg after that you will easly kill many mobs at once.

Just a fast introduction into some skills

Neurotoxin - spam this on everyone and everything!
Life Tap - spam on DD spec or use for extra dmg on PvP spec and sometimes as healer.
Decomposition - forget about this one, you have rubies for it.
Howl of Death - ohhh did you one shot him? our best one target dmg spell.
Blood Aegis - use when you have less than 6-7 of them or 8 if you have pala on you :dead: .
Fear - name tells everything, nice cc with low cooldown.
Dark Pact - useful in getting instant determination also gives blood.
Plague of Mending - really strong heal and it's spreading!
Dark Renewal - just good hot.
Reanimation - strong one target healing, spam it!
Blood Shot - use to get rid of mana or to heal everything up to 100%.
Volatile Infection - spreads and kills everyone, nice aoe.
Wandering Fever - not bad dot if you have rubies, likes to one shot people in PvP.
Rise From the Dead - our second chance, you will definitely need it.
Acid Bolt - just don't use it.
Dark Vigor - extra aoe heal is always nice.
Pandemia - makes every dot to boom or just apply them...

Blood Ties - Really nice skill to deal instant aoe dmg, don't work so good as healing because most of the time people are too spread.
Impenetrable Darkness - extra defense, take it! :D

That's all from me. Now you should go to the arena, allods, raids or skirmishes and show how much summoner is op!

Spoiler Spoiler

Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "DiamentOwaKupka" (Mar 7th 2015, 9:18am)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 1:44pm

Your guide is definitely good and very usefull. But I do have some questions...
1. I am a summoner and I like to have Dark Renewal at r3 but i saw that you do not use it. So more healing is always nice especially when i can last up to 21 sec if i am not mistaken,
2. How hard is to use the full deter build? I mean do you ever forget to turn off phlebotomy?
3. Well i noticed that you do not have the additional blood drops (only 1). While you use lurker and phlebotomy at the same time you almost instantly gain full blood but your phlebotomy is still on. Isnt this kinda of a waste because you can't use all that blood at once? I mean that with some more blood drops you would have more space. Isnt difficult to focus to your enemy while you need to take care of phleboty stacks, deter % and your health as well as to do not let your enemy escape of something like that?
4. Are Necropotency rubies usefull in PVE? ^^ some say yes but some say no. I want to know your opinion.
And once again THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELENT GUIDE.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 7:36pm

1. For me r2 is enough because there is almost no difference between r2 and r3.
2. First week it was hard for me but now I'm used to it.
3. I can't use that much blood in DD build anyway. It's not hard at all, I have that in my blood now!
4. Yes they are.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 7:14pm

1-Iam pretty sure Ghost cover is 40s cool down
2- 0 proficiency I think its must at least to take the 3 proficeny rubies in any type of build
3-if you have blood ageis rubies you wont need to use the skill at all since phlebotomy will renew it even you dont have any stacks
4-why you need blood lust in Dps-Pve if the healer took a spot in party for this
5-fever r3 with phlebotomy isnt really that much difference and having blood shot r3 is must in fh build i think
6-FH=Blood so why no master summoner rubies
7-the 2nd life cd - rubies are much important in Fh too
8-in the Pvp build why r3 dark pact its 3 sec of phelobotmy and 15% dmg wont build you any decent % of determination
9-in the heal build why not taking debilating plauge since that even you cced one of the mobs of the group the other mobs wont get aggroed so i think its pretty nice
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Monday, January 12th 2015, 10:48pm

Yuna

Trainee

1) any good summoner could see that the build you posted with the one you are using on the video are different.

2) besides that, full determination summoner isnt the optimal set-up for me, i proved many summoners with such set up wrong healing wise since i never dpsed (in pve that is).
thats why i hate this patch, with phebotomy.... summoner is just cheat class, though that will change later on ^^

3) Frightful presence ruby: is a must in any spec. I'm surprised that you are doing s29, you should know yourself that you need them... well maybe you dont heal solo but since i used to do solo healing there i can tell that is a must since you have chances on aggroing mobs in some certain allods. And if you combine mobs + debuffs, summoner is paper class can die easy (once), the 2nd time is always around the corner. But those rubies give you -inc crit chance aswell!!! Who wouldnt get those rubies?! ?( ?( ?(

4) PvP spec and summoning mastery r2?!! Everyone knows is a must r3 over there. There are so many pet-haters out there, i could name few but i wont! :P I could name that build "Selfish" , cus thats what is it.

5) pretty cool guide though :thumbup:

p.s: i rly think you are missing rubies from your builds, or maybe im wrong and you dont have 4th page
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 12:15am

Quoted

1-Iam pretty sure Ghost cover is 40s cool down
Than you are wrong :rolleyes:

Quoted

2- 0 proficiency I think its must at least to take the 3 proficeny rubies in any type of build
Yes, but by full determination I mean changeable stats, and every offensive stat ruby is worth to take.

Quoted

3-if you have blood ageis rubies you wont need to use the skill at all since phlebotomy will renew it even you dont have any stacks
Depends if you took r3 shield rubies or not and dispel etc.

Quoted

4-why you need blood lust in Dps-Pve if the healer took a spot in party for this

And what if healer don't wanna heal me all the time or he will be busy healing tank? But stupid question anyway :thumbdown:

Quoted

5-fever r3 with phlebotomy isnt really that much difference and having blood shot r3 is must in fh build i think
Well blood shot almost always heal to full hp so don't need r3 (1kk heals with 2wounds :love: )And it cost 6talents r3 fever only 3 (magic)

Quoted

Quoted

6-FH=Blood so why no master summoner rubies

Quoted

7-the 2nd life cd - rubies are much important in Fh too

Quoted

9-in the heal build why not taking debilating plauge since that even you cced one of the mobs of the group the other mobs wont get aggroed so i think its pretty nice

Quoted

4) PvP spec and summoning mastery r2?!! Everyone knows is a must r3 over there. There are so many pet-haters out there, i could name few but i wont! :P I could name that build "Selfish" , cus thats what is it.

These are core builds with up to 12free rubies so you can take them? :sleeping:

Quoted

8-in the Pvp build why r3 dark pact its 3 sec of phelobotmy and 15% dmg wont build you any decent % of determination
65% isn't bad.

Quoted

3) Frightful presence ruby: is a must in any spec. I'm surprised that you are doing s29, you should know yourself that you need them... well maybe you dont heal solo but since i used to do solo healing there i can tell that is a must since you have chances on aggroing mobs in some certain allods. And if you combine mobs + debuffs, summoner is paper class can die easy (once), the 2nd time is always around the corner. But those rubies give you -inc crit chance aswell!!! Who wouldnt get those rubies?! ?( ?( ?(
Again these are core builds, and I use them as fh but not as dps beacuse I don't know how but sometimes I even tank bosses (pooe zalvy and his aggro ;() So heal yes ofc squishy as hell but dd not really and I don't know why ?(

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 9:56am

http://postimg.org/image/jt9otbtkv/

i am pretty sure i am not wrong ?(
you could at least checked the skills cool down
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:26am

Updated (still many things to change and I'm so lazy :sleeping: )