You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 9:22pm

My doubt is, the buff p2p gets in instances, is only p5, p5+potent, or neither of them.

This can be tested. Bring an identical, naked level 60 character to GT on f2p and p2p and beat on some trolls, then note and compare numbers. You get same buff in all raid instances on p2p.

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 9:50pm

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 4:25am

GZZZ... great job :)

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 12:18pm

How far is p2p on eclipse?
All 9 bosses killed?
If not why try to argue runes this runes that.

As yuna said if it's not scaled to the p2p standards don't blame the runes pat 5.
First fix that server the way it is supposed to be, get people geared, attmpt the boss and bring the discussion here lol.
Oh boy, this escalted quickly.

I just wanted to *know* if it was possible to clear eclipse on p2p, as it is now, and not next patch.
As it is now, i think it will be impossible to get 24 geared people for even try it out (full eclipse), not even until next patch, doesn't matter faction.

It was proven that you could do it on f2p.

Why the runes question? Simple. On p2p the runes are lvl5, no potents, no charms (forgot the name). And people tend to forget that runes are defensive too: meaning tanks and players get more damage, healings are lower, etc.
So you can argue, and you have a good point, that runes doesn't make a good player.

But i bet 99.99% of the time that, same equip, class, build:
A full level 1 rune expert player against a full level 13 key smasher player, the "n00b" would win.
So the main question was, before this e-penis fight,

Do you think if your full raid was level 5 runes, with same equip, no potents, no charms could finish it?

And as Yuna said, the instance should be balanced for p2p to finish it. But my bet it isn't.

"attmpt the boss and bring the discussion here lol."
Well, just because if my.com tells me "if i jump off an allod i can survive", i'm not going to try it out 999999999999999 times to prove them they were right.

Problem is, since a past experience with former game owner, when *we* were told that "the game instances were balanced for P4", I still have some trust issues :)

Avo.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 1:25pm

Yuna

Trainee

• "Yuna" started this thread

Well, i agree with Avo (i might regret that soon though)

I have no clue how p2p is, but eclipse is hard dungeon as for tactics, so you basically need those people who can explain everything correctly and bring good tactics for the raid.

Catherina as boss fight, is hard due to the point you cant afford mistakes on first phases... As you saw on the video, that was literally our best try without deaths before last phase. Then you saw people die including me (i still dont realise the cracks when i watch the video though xD ) but all the combat ress were available so people were fast and rdy to ress.

As Elko said, you need fast people who use brain and dont slack or expect others to do the job for them.

As for gear, this raid had almost maxed gear, i miss last layer on my weap and we did have a 55.5k scout in raid rest people 62k+, with avarage def runes 9 and attack 11.

Now the referance on having brain, isnt an insult torwards other people, all we say is that you must act fast, not be distracted by anything and know your positioning. You cant just attend a raid and be lost by pressing 1 2 3.

I really enjoyed this boss fight 9th and 10th boss my favs by far, though dont make such fights again cus u need luck to actually kill it xD not joking there :pinch:
could give examples of what happened on our tries, but no point any more :P
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 1:58pm

Tamora

Beginner

Awesome, M.Inc! it was nice to see this video: it was like to be there with you.

GG to all:)

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 2:38pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

actually, if ppl do not know.. Eclipse raid instance and astral difficulty was adapted to subscribe server on RU, thus the guilds there killed all bosses xcept Catherina in 5th Season. (Catherina was killed by 3 or 4 guilds from all the servers till the end of the 5th season anyway)

and by adapted i mean really adapted, not just "saying"
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 2:48pm

actually, if ppl do not know.. Eclipse raid instance and astral difficulty was adapted to subscribe server on RU, thus the guilds there killed all bosses xcept Catherina in 5th Season. (Catherina was killed by 3 or 4 guilds from all the servers till the end of the 5th season anyway)

and by adapted i mean really adapted, not just "saying"

Thank you Autho, my friend <3.

So i guess we have the same version as the russians now and should be *able* to clear all bosses except Cath?

Avo.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 2:55pm

Well, i agree with Avo (i might regret that soon though)

Avo.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 3:34pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Gz to you Mincs, a great job done :)
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 4:28pm

Grats.

There's really not one active, top-geared psi in Minc?
there are Alora and Skaz with most gs from psis in guild
we also have Tele :P

You just left out the higher GS Psi in guild...Jailbiat

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 5:15pm

Yuna

Trainee

Grats.

There's really not one active, top-geared psi in Minc?
there are Alora and Skaz with most gs from psis in guild
we also have Tele :P

You just left out the higher GS Psi in guild...Jailbiat
loled :D
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 5:59pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 10:47pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

gz but you still suck <3
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:09pm

Congratulations of course, but is it really so hard to add Eclipse boss voices to video? Especially Catherina and Sarn. It is really annoying that on whole youtube there is not a single video with boss voices! This is supposed to be epic fight, with voices, that shows character attitude, but you just put some music in video and that's all. I don't get it. A lot of people would love to hear english voice of these bosses.

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:13pm

Congratulations of course, but is it really so hard to add Eclipse boss voices to video? Especially Catherina and Sarn. It is really annoying that on whole youtube there is not a single video with boss voices! This is supposed to be epic fight, with voices, that shows character attitude, but you just put some music in video and that's all. I don't get it. A lot of people would love to hear english voice of these bosses.

Given the "awesome quality" we've experienced in the past, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they weren't voiced at all or the Russian voices were left there.

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:31pm

oh the last boss IS voiced^^ but thats not enjoyable but more annoying :D the first 2 lines maybe intresting (i liked her voice) but then she says this every few secounds and you get problems conzentraiting on the raidlead etc. :D the only thing where its handy is is the last phase

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 3:47pm

Yuna

Trainee

wait gromsh's vid then, he might do something like that
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 1:32pm

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:16pm

OMG, they really took the effort to do English voiceover. I am really surprised by this. Something like that was unthinkable in Gpotato times.

That's a sign they are doing something to improve the game. :thumbup: