You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 11:36pm

MOS JUST EXPLAINING DONT CLOSEs

So dont need big brain to see what hapened after the last server check for champions. mos was stil open for 1 day. the TOP partys wich didnt went mos after THIS CHECK got the last season titles. and who went for the only 1 day that was still open got the new season champions. now thing is i doubt u can do anything about it ^^ but its obvious and im 100% sure this was what hapened Gratz again u can mess up more then a 5 years old kid.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 11:45pm

Yuna

Trainee

cba any more.

i quit
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 11:55pm

Merge us with Brazil. Remove any titles gaven after 5.1 patch . easy to see i would think dunno u guys seems like everything is hard for you.

Open MoS after merge and give only titles after 6.0 arrives Problem Solved

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 12:10am

As my other thread was closed, how do you imagine shall people send tickets to quote the mods here "If you have suggestions or evidence that mistakes were made with the MoS titles, send a ticket.". I sent a ticket at the first time the titles were given out meaning at around first january and it is still not answered yet, i showed every evidence and the ticket is still unanswered, i asked several mods and nothing happened. Just give me a number from any staff and im gonna explain them detail for detail what actually went wrong which should be very obvious. So whom shall i talk to when nobody even read my ticket? Please tell me. Ty!

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 12:18am

Yuna

Trainee

Santa is easier to reach than support answering your ticket ^^
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 12:26am

Some more evidence, made the screens some minutes ago that was around ~23 days ago when you gave out the first time the champion titles for the season before. maybe here someone is so kind and watch at it if ticket is going ignored...

Naynayay also posted me his letter:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Auriela" (Jan 23rd 2015, 12:49am)

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 1:02am

Shaarawy

Beginner

6.0. new season you can try again.

And auriela, DER REICH had to accept that they wouldn't win anymore too so accept it :D

Srsly, they won't fix it, their way of fixing it is waiting for 6.0 like they obviously announced...

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 10:41am

Some more evidence, made the screens some minutes ago that was around ~23 days ago when you gave out the first time the champion titles for the season before. maybe here someone is so kind and watch at it if ticket is going ignored...

Naynayay also posted me his letter:

MISSING DATA ALERT! :cursing:

Anyone else is deeply bothered that there's just space where numbers for waves and position should be? And apparently only in the English client, It burnsssss X(

Edit: Also, why the hell close MoS on Smugglers' Paradise? There's no Brazilian subscription server to be merged.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:13am

Well, my only question is - why, oh why did you close Mausoleum of Sparks if the Brasilian Server is on the exact same patch (5.0.2) as we are.

The previous mess with Mos was derived from the fact that both Turkish and Italian servers were on a different patch than Eu/Us New Frontier.

So I really don't think there was a reason to close this season before 6.0 patch.

Also - the rewards for the season cannot be used yet as the data for them came with patch 6.0 - which we still do not have but this is just a small detail :)

These Mos issues have happened on the Russian servers too but the developers were able to fix them easily, so we just really need to accept that fact that we are second-class players and devs don't give a flying fig about us (I specifically didn't use a bad word here so some uber mod won't have a reason to delete it)

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 2:58pm

These Mos issues have happened on the Russian servers too but the developers were able to fix them easily, so we just really need to accept that fact that we are second-class players and devs don't give a flying fig about us (I specifically didn't use a bad word here so some uber mod won't have a reason to delete it)
Tbh, i don't care about anything happening on russian server. This is the server i play, and therefore, things should be corrected in here.
The company made a mistake? Good, just admit it and find or plan a solution.
21 days after MOS closing without any any official news, there is a post about "End of Season"? something's wrong with communication with players.

I hear too many "write a ticket to support" answers when someone's complaining.
Once i said support doesn't even take a look at the tickets (personal experience). I was told i had no proof of that just because me, 2 or 3 friends told me that.

So, i suggest to open a poll here on forum, something like "how long did it take to support to answer your last ticket ? (except billing problems)" with options like, within 24 hours to more than 1 year. And we'll see the average time support takes to answer.

Avo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note...
My biggest problem is there were only some rare occasions where i think i was treated like a customer. Most of the times, i felt like i had to thank "them" for still playing the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Avozinho" (Jan 23rd 2015, 3:07pm)

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 3:52pm

They keep failing on the same issue over and over again.
This is happening ever since the first NA/EU merge fallowed by others.

The BS being asked of us to "provide them with more information" is even worse, they know what is going on but with that they are trying to buy some more time for more people to forget it.

Here is what I think;
-Nothing will be done about it.
-MoS will remain closed. (will not re-open this season)
-Noobs who don't even know what MoS is nor have seen pass wave 5 will remain their titles.
-People will keep rainging/quiting/being muted/banned for once again voicing their frustration with constant fails on the MoS issue.
-"MODs" will keep posting to be "constructive" to send "tickets" (which will never get answered/will be answered with generic response) when no explanation needs to be said, MODs and everybody else is aware of the full details on the MoS issue, and keep deleting posts that strike a nerve.

Am I in the ballpark?

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 3:54pm

For the 1st time ever i agree with roller. they wont do anything then they wonder why they keep losing population. Brazil is last merge you have to keep server populated dont forget beloved mod's.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 4:12pm

Yuna

Trainee

For the 1st time ever i agree with roller. they wont do anything then they wonder why they keep losing population. Brazil is last merge you have to keep server populated dont forget beloved mod's.
Imagine if I agreed with Avo on previous post and you agreed with Roller, in what terrible situation we are!!!!!!!!! #jokes

But anyway, the thing i dont get is, we have RU servers (for me they are like official servers since thit game is russian) which they are always patches ahead of us... I've read people saying, like Bhalia above, that they had same problems and they fixed them, note: they fixed them , so im wondering now why the frik dont we get the "fixed" version insta and we must go through all these balls?
HUGE ENORMOUS PLUS, every single other server have MoS RANKING BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!! why this server doesnt?!?!??!??!?!?! How hard is to have one here?????????? But oh wait.... after so many fik ups, that, doesnt even matter. First give a MoS that doesnt have bugs or broken waves or people who get titles when they dont deserve it and then we can talk about this board....
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 4:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yuna,

We have heard the excuse before, remember?
Yes, the Russians have fixed versions, but it is too hard to put out the correct version to the NA/EU server because of translation/coding issues.
So therefore, we get broken things for a while and then they get fixed.

I remember reading that somewhere...I think it was the last time they broke MoS like a month or two ago.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 5:10pm

Yuna

Trainee

Yuna,

We have heard the excuse before, remember?
Yes, the Russians have fixed versions, but it is too hard to put out the correct version to the NA/EU server because of translation/coding issues.
So therefore, we get broken things for a while and then they get fixed.

I remember reading that somewhere...I think it was the last time they broke MoS like a month or two ago.
Last season, MoS was bugged, for 6 months and they end up "fixing" it 2 weeks before big patch and before they close it.
Besides that, we always get patches later than russians... they have plenty of time to search the "error" and fix the problem.
Whatever they say, there is always an other solution which i believe they've thought already.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 5:16pm

I don't see why people argue so much... mistake were made, fix them !

For it to be fair with everyone the only thing to do is :
- roll back all title that where give after 5.0.2
-re-open MoS and close it when 6.0.0 patch hit, like in any patch of the game

And don't tell me that this is hard to do... only two step.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 6:04pm

I don't see why people argue so much... mistake were made, fix them !

For it to be fair with everyone the only thing to do is :
- roll back all title that where give after 5.0.2
-re-open MoS and close it when 6.0.0 patch hit, like in any patch of the game

And don't tell me that this is hard to do... only two step.
We are not complaining about making mistakes, we are complaining to the fact that NOTHING will be done to fix it!

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 9:19pm

"-Noobs who don't even know what MoS is nor have seen pass wave 5 will remain their titles."

seems legit.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 10:04pm