You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:51am

Private Allod in 6.0

I heard that the private allods will be reset in 6.0 and we'll lose all of the goblins in them. Is this true?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:02am

Humm

What is Private allods??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AvabelSpeed" (Jan 29th 2015, 9:21am)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:26am

Kurtcobain

Professional

hey mamojebag,

with 6.0 your privat allod will be reset, but you dont loose your goblins

thats what i know aout it
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:47am

waqee

Trainee

I heard that the private allods will be reset in 6.0 and we'll lose all of the goblins in them. Is this true?

only going npc i think
:thumbup:

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 10:07am

Autopsyst

Trainee

technically speaking, PA will not be resetted in 6.0, it will be "frozen" - aka devs will remove the ability to plunder them, but horns will still be operational (so you will still get gold/resources)

PA will be resetted in 6.0.1 (goblins will be put back into bestiary)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 10:31am

technically speaking, PA will not be resetted in 6.0, it will be "frozen" - aka devs will remove the ability to plunder them, but horns will still be operational (so you will still get gold/resources)

PA will be resetted in 6.0.1 (goblins will be put back into bestiary)
So we won't lose the goblins?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 10:41am

You will keep all of your goblins.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:02am

Autopsyst

Trainee

on a side note, since they will raise the granite cost to build rooms after 6.0.1, some "spare" goblins can appear
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:11am

wipangell

Intermediate

Hi^^

1- You'll not lose your gobelins
2- All rooms will have a new gobelin that you'll pay with gold to upgrade his power :p but the amount is pretty hight :X
3- The limit of rooms will be 25
4- I've seen on a video that they'll give you back granit ...

Las thing: to make the allods you'll only have to makee 6 quest if i rememeber well :p

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:35pm

paying goblin with gold to upgrade instead of doing weird collection quests? finally :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 29th 2015, 6:43pm)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 1:22pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

wrong.

we will have BOTH astral upgrades and gold upgrades. and ofc, astral upgrade will be nerfed to almost useless amount, making the gold upgrade necessary (if you dont want to be plundered by cd)

anyways mazes will be a lot easier to plunder in 6.0.1, since they will remove diff. scaling from maze rank and length
Why pretend?

Friday, January 30th 2015, 12:09am

Hi^^

1- You'll not lose your gobelins
2- All rooms will have a new gobelin that you'll pay with gold to upgrade his power :p but the amount is pretty hight :X
3- The limit of rooms will be 25
4- I've seen on a video that they'll give you back granit ...

Las thing: to make the allods you'll only have to makee 6 quest if i rememeber well :p

In a 6.01 hotfix they changed the private allods to take 5 phases/weeks to get now.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, January 30th 2015, 8:52am

Alafff

Intermediate

5 phases of 22 fragments yeah
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)