You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:38pm

Is the reincarnation ability that important?

So, my main is a psi and my first reincarnation is a healer. By the times 6.0 kicks in, I'm planning to create a 2nd reincarnation and, as far as I'm concerned, summoner would be the recomanded class because of it's 'Fear' ability.

However, I really want to try and play on the new race, aka the pridens, so the only solution I would have left is a mage (call me mad, but I'm a sucker for mana classes). So the question is: would my psi really need 'Fear' that much, or it doesn't really matter either way?

Note that my main will continue being the psionicist, so I really don't care much about the reincarnations' classes evolutions: they are only there to give me some extra gold with goblinball and other easy daily thingies and I want t feel comfortable while playing on them. The extra skills are all that matters, and, to be quite honest, I'm not really sure what the mage ones do so would you als mind to explain that? :D

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So the question is: would my psi really need 'Fear' that much, or it doesn't really matter either way?

In regards to PvP...it really doesn't matter. Psi is OP AF anyways...
(I'm loving my new class change to psi! :D)

In PvE, there really isn't a need for any of the available skills either, except, I suppose....you could get the engineer mana regen thing if you don't feel like using the ruby for trance in your own grid, since mana isn't exactly "unlimited" for psis.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:53pm

mage gives teleport skill (25m forward; 40sec cd) and the barriers (stonebarrier / physical or elemental barrier / non physical except poison / illness etc)

i use mages teleport for my psi and its really worth since its not only useful in pvp

the ability is not THAT important, so i would only level the reinarnation if i have fun and profit from the gold etc

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 10:08pm

reeah19

Intermediate

fear has 2 minute cd doesn't worth, divine foresight and tk pull are way better, mage barriers are good for any class on the other hand
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:47am

as far as I'm concerned, summoner would be the recomanded class because of it's 'Fear' ability.

This was holding true until 5.0 patch. With the revamp of Willpower, removal of Conviction and direct, flat, very substantial cooldown increase of Fear it is no longer the case.

However, I really want to try and play on the new race, aka the pridens, so the only solution I would have left is a mage (call me mad, but I'm a sucker for mana classes). So the question is: would my psi really need 'Fear' that much, or it doesn't really matter either way?

Note that my main will continue being the psionicist, so I really don't care much about the reincarnations' classes evolutions: they are only there to give me some extra gold with goblinball and other easy daily thingies and I want t feel comfortable while playing on them. The extra skills are all that matters, and, to be quite honest, I'm not really sure what the mage ones do so would you als mind to explain that? :D

In my opinion, post-5.0 two best reinc abilities for Psionicist are Mage's Flash (very good mobility skill) or Scout's Recoil (nice combo with Mental Explosion).

tk pull

This isn't relevant here, main character is a psi.

But come on, people still take this after target amount nerf to three? I personally hate other classes using it and putting immunty debuff up, it's beyond annoying. No other reinc skill does something like that.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 29th 2015, 1:08am)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:05pm

Thank you for the replies, people! They were all really helpful :*