You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 9:36pm

Redbull77

TODAY DID MY MIGRATION BUT I THINK MY ESCRE IMAIL WRONG SO I KNOW MY ID AND PASSWORD, IF ANY SOLUTION sera

Friday, January 30th 2015, 9:42pm

Hello,

I'm not sure what is the question, but just in case :
Your new login and password, are the email of your account, and the password you choose when you create your my.com account.
http://en.allods.com/mycomgames

You'll need the EN client in order to play on New Frontier (F2P) or Smugglers Paradise (P2P).

I moved your message to the technical sub-section, and please avoid writing in capital letters, it means you are yelling ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:01pm

when I was doing the migration, I was first creating the account s wrote my wrong imal and not realize, so remember my ID and password, but not the imail. in the case here in the US allods Agene enters the imail and password.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:25pm

Hello,

Well, i would suggest asking for a new account transfer to your current my.com account (the one you are using right now to post those messages).
All you need to do is providing your old levelup account ID, and names of your characters, and as much info as you can (except your pasword, which is something private, don't tell your password to anyone ever) :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US
Click on the blue "submit a ticket" link at the end of the page.
Explain that you entered a wrong email while you were transfering your BR account, and that's why you are asking a manual transfer. They may ask you for some more informations, in order to be sure that it is your account.

As it is a manual transfer, it can take some times to be done, if you have no answer after 5 working days, please contact by private message a Community Manager (Mhuldoon, Fayne, Reira or Drakdish).

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
----

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 1:12pm

hi
fought for the help, I sent a ticket, I expected their response the game support, I hope not lose my account

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 7:02pm

already more than a week I sent the ticket- CJW-562-17043 and has not done anything for me, I would Sarber if you guys are going to do something, or I'll lose my account with this migration?
If not take not one so I do not talk provides pertuo but, thanks!

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 7:45pm

Hello,

No accounts are lost. You can create a new character and add your old characters as friends.
Did you send a private message to a Community Manager ?
Allods Online Discord
----

Rate this thread