Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 7:59pm

Summy or Healer?

Hey guys, greetings! So.. I have a question!
I actually have a Paladin and a Warden, but idk, im a little disapointed with them right now.. so.. lets start..

In all mmosrpg that I usually play I prefer to be healer, but at the moment I have runes 766/666 and DONT have patron 5, so do not know if it would make me a good healer compared with others I see out there .. but anyway, I'm with a space for a new reincarnation and would help choosing between the healer and the summoner, aimed at end game, aoe farm, heal, pvp etc ..

most of the time I play alone then I think the best option for me would be the summoner because it is self-reliant with his minion, and when i go do something in group i can change to a Full heal build...

Im a little afraid too, cause I saw somewhere saying that the 6.0 patch the Summoner or Healer maybe would suffer a nerf, so do not know which one to choose..

Sorry for my bad english guys,
And I thank the answers.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:26pm

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

both classes have good aoe

if u like to play solo more summoner is better, on the other hand is squishy, healing wise summoner is supposed to be better than healer in pve, in pvp is harder because u have to heal yourself alot since everyone will target you 1st, pvp is more fun as summy, cuz u can run bwahahahaha
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:44pm

Thx mate! and you know if in 6.0 patch the summy will continue better than healer for pve heal?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 8:49pm

pvp is more fun as summy, cuz u can run bwahahahaha
exactly, works even with low gear and runes:P

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 9:17pm

reeah19

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 334

Konum: Bucharest

Meslek: hydropower engineer

• Özel mesaj gönder

they're only nerfing phlebothomy, heals are staying same
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 5:57pm

Thanks guys! if somebody else wants to express your opinion here you're welcome!

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:27pm

from DIRECTLY comparing healer & summoner i would prefer summoner, in general because of the fact its not a mana-eater like healer
but there are also many other advantages, like

- best aoe-potential
- best dots
- possibility to do actual useful hybrid builds
- fast leveling (but healer also levels fast)
- in groups / raids the ability to HOT the whole grp without losing all your mana
- having a minion which can do sperate tasks from your main char etc etc
- not dependent on random fanaticism like healer
- ghostworld is basically the same as healer-bubble
- you have also special-longterm cc (send enemy to ghost world)

still, as a healer you can enjoy other things like beeing not dependent on the minion, you have pleate gear with shield and are the most tanky class in game (but only for yourself, you cant tank for others ofc)

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 2nd 2015, 2:57pm)

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:39pm

Thx bro, appreciate your comparison! So i think i will choose the Summoner by now, i think my Warden racial skill "Natural Balance" will be best used with him too..

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 2:40pm

Thx mate! and you know if in 6.0 patch the summy will continue better than healer for pve heal?
It will. There won't be any serious nerf for Summoner. Only phlebo-something will be giving blood every 4 seconds (now 3), and will deal you less dmg.
Healer tree
Prepare for a huge Healer boost: +40% for... MH damage. Healing Healers will get new skill, extra Fanaticism when using "Heavenly Smite" and some CC and small anti-CC, but it's more important in PvP than PvE. For PvE just go summy.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 2:58pm

Thx bro, appreciate your comparison! So i think i will choose the Summoner by now, i think my Warden racial skill "Natural Balance" will be best used with him too..

but keep in mind that natural balance is only worthy if you are in a group! alone its somehow worthless, so better go with beeswarm when alone (together with fear you have a nice dual CC then)

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 7:31pm

Cool! actually im using the Charge of my paladin, should I change to bee swarm so? i think i can do more dmg with the dmg + the knock down with the minion.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 2:06pm

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir