You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 12:53pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Kingdom of Elements - New Island

Hey folks,

Here's our fourth article regarding 6.0 "Broken Chains" and the upcoming new KoE Island.
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…ents-new-island

Feel free to discuss the upcoming feature(s) here in this dedicated thread.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach combined 250 likes, we'll be throwing in some Lucky Hours during next weekend. In the event of overlapping likes, we'll launch an extra lucky hours!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Feb 11th 2015, 4:21pm)

Friday, February 6th 2015, 7:12pm

Wtf? 3 news in 1 week? so patch will be in 2 weeks cuz they are 3 more news to post xD

Friday, February 6th 2015, 8:38pm

The new island I will say is quite awesome. The quests there are kinda interesting and new to Allods. There is a quest where you just have to reach the masts of two crashed ships. You do that with the jetpack, but figuring it out for the first time is kinda fun. There is also another one, where you *have* to jump between small chunks of land and if you mess up, you die. I always love it when I have quests on that island.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 2:56pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Check out this screenshot taken ca. 1 month ago on the shore of Windcatcher ;)

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 6:01pm

well it's already possible to get to this allod ;P

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 5:04am

Rate this thread