You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 1:09pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Negotians - Reward Exchange

Hey everyone,

Here's some more news regarding 6.0 "Broken Chains" - this time dealing with the Negotiants:
http://en.allods.com/news/600-negotiants-reward-exchange

Feel free to discuss the upcoming feature(s) here in this dedicated thread.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach combined 250 likes, we'll be throwing in some Lucky Hours during next weekend. In the event of overlapping likes, we'll launch an extra lucky hours!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Feb 11th 2015, 4:21pm)

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 7:51pm

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 8:02pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Thank you bunzy, i've corrected the link.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 8:03pm

will the current perma insignia still work in the next patch ?

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 12:13am

wipangell

Intermediate

I've seen on a video someone using it on jewels, i guess yes.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 9:28am

Alafff

Intermediate

So , still asking the same question again and again and again and again and ......
But will we get the patched version , or the really bad version that caused a population loss in RU?
Or if you prefer to answer like this , since i suppose you can't badmouth your job in front of your "customer", Will you give us the raw 6.0.0.00 that russians got , or a 6.0.0.XX which is patched from the problems RU got first?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 10:01am

We are always getting big patch + all hotfixes so we should get them now too.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 11:28am

Im wondering when this comes out in our version.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 12:02pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Will you give us the raw 6.0.0.00 that russians got , or a 6.0.0.XX which is patched from the problems RU got first?

We'll have the latest version. However, if you don't mind mentioning the bugs that you are referring to, we can check back with the dev team :)

Thanks,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Friday, February 6th 2015, 12:12pm

Gramarye

Professional

Will we get the latest Version of 6.0.0 vor of 6.0.1?

Monday, February 9th 2015, 10:45am

We will get the 6.0.0 version, but with some hotfixes already implemented (so we don't get pure 6.0.00.0)

Monday, February 9th 2015, 12:42pm

We'll have the latest version.

The latest as in 6.0.01.30? Or the latest as in the last 6.0.0.xx version before 6.0.01?

6.0.01.30 is awesome, folks. :love:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, February 9th 2015, 12:51pm

We'll have the latest version.

The latest as in 6.0.01.30? Or the latest as in the last 6.0.0.xx version before 6.0.01?

6.0.01.30 is awesome, folks. :love:
The latest before 6.0.01 :)

Monday, February 9th 2015, 1:46pm

The latest before 6.0.01

Nice! I played that on RU, it's a really solid version, great for new players to get into, or for ones who just come back. :love:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread