You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 6:53am

League or Empire

So I tried playing this game a while back, rolled a toon on the Empire side and was having a pretty good time leveling. Sadly I had work obligations that put me in Japan for 5 months so I couldnt really continue to play. I live In Texas so my time zone is CST, and im a pretty experienced Hardcore MMO player. Im posting on here I guess just to see where I should make my character or at least what side needs more people.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:12pm

well leagues has more players (we have the minority buff:P) but empire is way stronger if you ask me^^ mhh if you are from america then i think you should go empire cuz i met quite a bunch of other americans there while i never heard much of them on league side (but well iam rarely on league side so maybe iam wrong)

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:45pm

Gramarye

Professional

guess he means p2p

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:47pm

well leagues has more players (we have the minority buff:P) but empire is way stronger if you ask me^^ mhh if you are from america then i think you should go empire cuz i met quite a bunch of other americans there while i never heard much of them on league side (but well iam rarely on league side so maybe iam wrong)

Quoted

[P2P] Smugglers Paradise »

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:50pm

well leagues has more players (we have the minority buff:P) but empire is way stronger if you ask

Not really. Empire is only little stronger. It's mostly because almost no one was playing on league from 5.0 start until like December 2014, but the gap gets smaller every week with all the Surreal keys people on league have. As for the minority buff, 10% exp is huge overkill, you will still outlevel all the zones you are in with the baseline 30% more exp on this server.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 4:21pm

Does League still has the minority buff on p2p server??

Monday, February 9th 2015, 4:50pm

Does League still has the minority buff on p2p server??

It doesn't, and I don't think it ever had. Someone from imps stated few posts above that empire does. That's believable, league had a lot of players coming in December/January.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 8:00pm

uff iam sorry didnt read the thats this is about p2p :D

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 3:32am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Last I knew imp was really strong was downing Ancient Mound and did clockwork 1st. But, I have logged in many times to peek around and during prime-time there is about 30 league and barely 15 imps (imp is est not in main utopie to see if true or not) so I mean its up to you as 6.0 nears here in a couple or weeks *2 or 3* I'd say go where a guild is going to stick around in. I have heard in rumors a handful of people will go subserver in 6.0 but with the new systems it will be easy to keep up with the most CS person on f2p
KAPPA

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:54am

Gramarye

Professional

Quoted

but with the new systems it will be easy to keep up with the most CS person on f2p

Sry for off topic but could u pls explain how do u mean that?

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 2:10pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Quoted

but with the new systems it will be easy to keep up with the most CS person on f2p

Sry for off topic but could u pls explain how do u mean that?

With gear is what I am meaning, the 6.0 patch will bring server wide progression it will be based on the population and how many of the events the player base completes from skirmishes to killing wildland bosses. It's not like previous patches where u just keep going if you got full blues then your stuck for a very long time waiting for the progression to go and unlock the new set of sectors for gear russian for as long as they have had 6.0 and 6.1 just barely hit the end of epic and now beginning legendary and this goes for their f2p servers and subserver.
KAPPA

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 4:19pm

Gramarye

Professional

Ty, sounds interesting
Dont know if its rlly faster. 3 months after 5.0.0 released I was something about full epic too. (if i remember right :'P )

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 7:23pm

Well i made a character on league side, but depending on if i can get into a guild soon i might switch to empire, seeing as i dont wanna blindly play this game, it would be nice to get some help from some other players.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 10:30pm

Going Empire would be so stupid now :)
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 10:58pm

waqee

Trainee

of course liga
-beautiful girls
-amazing nature
-cheap life
-hot water
-hd tv
-hookah

What a man wants more?
:thumbup:

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 6:47pm

Ill put it this way ill go empire if they are more inviting than league plain and simple, I could care less what side has the advantage. I just wanna go where the community is good because thats where ill have more fun.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 11:31pm

I've returned once more to join the empire!