Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 4:40pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Mhuldoon"

Mesajlar: 567

Konum: Galway, Ireland

• Özel mesaj gönder

6.0: Gates Project - Raid Mode

Hey folks,

More 6.0 "Broken Chains" news - including insight into a new adventure - and raid-mode features:
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…oject-raid-mode

Feel free to discuss the upcoming feature(s) here in this dedicated thread.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach combined 250 likes, we'll be throwing in some Lucky Hours during next weekend. If more than one 6.0 news reach 250 likes during the same week, we'll launch an extra lucky hours!

Bu mesaj 6 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Mhuldoon" (Feb 11th 2015, 4:21pm)

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 5:03pm

Getting the quest for the first 3 bosses is less than a hour of questing, unless you read quest text. I hope translation is good this time around, because I'm curious about the story. It looks more interesting than it was in 5.0.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 6:15pm

"top guilds and raids will most likely pass the first-stage bosses in the storyline mode during the first week or even the first day"

So, what are we supposed to understand out of that? How "easy" is the storyline mode? By "top raids" you mean, like, people with lvl 10+ on runes and pat5? Because in one day, their equipament will probably be green of lvl 66 or something so that doesn't really seem to be a fatctr :P

Also, "Quests can be completed in both modes, however" - does that mean everybody will get a free ruby from the quests in storyline mode? Or are there no rubies for this raid? What will we get for completing those quests, in that scenario, exept, maybe, for gold?

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 6:27pm

Getting the quest for the first 3 bosses is less than a hour of questing, unless you read quest text. I hope translation is good this time around, because I'm curious about the story. It looks more interesting than it was in 5.0.

Glad to see I'm not the only player in the whole game that reads the storyline :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 7:31pm

The game goes back *heavily* towards the 1940's military theme in the questing. It's really gorgeous. :O
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Bu konuyu değerlendir