You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:20pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Release Date

Dear Sarnaut,

6.0 "Broken Chains" is just around the corner - signalling the arrival of the Pridens, who are eager to prowl into the fray.

Many innovative features await you, from mountain-hopping travel systems and optimized reward trading, to progress logging and optional raid modes that are built to suit your pace.

Flexible glyph & equipment tweaks allow you to prepare for danger in advance, so throw on your armour and get ready to explore unique allods and take part in brand new adventures!

We're happy to announce that all this - and much more - will be released on the 5th of March!

We've many insightful articles on the horizon that will highlight even more upcoming changes - so be sure to catch up on the *previous* articles:

• [Glyphs & Equipment ]
• [Gates Project: Raid Mode ]
• [Negotiants: Reward Exchange ]
• [Kingdom of Elements: New Island ]

We'll also be providing insight into changes to Professions, as well as the Pridens themselves, in future news - and don't forget, all 6.0 articles are "Lucky" - including this one!

Give the news-article some like button love - and we look forward to seeing you in 6.0!

-The Allods Team

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:27pm

Which game version will be release. Pure 6.0 bugged or last 6.0.01.30 from Russian allods. :?:

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:46pm

Which game version will be release. Pure 6.0 bugged or last 6.0.01.30 from Russian allods. :?:

Neither. :thumbup:
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:49pm

For those planning to abandon the free2play server for subscription with the gear hard-reset, between now and 1-2 weeks from now is a good time to start to be done with levelling, reincarnation, gold for greatness and old world mysteries just in time.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:25pm

soo, we will have the 6.0 or some hotfixes ahead?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:57pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Thanks for letting us know 3 weeks ahead :D Let's hope translations will be of good quality, without the glitches we had in 5.0 !

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 8:36pm

the upgrade of runes same as in patch 5?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 9:43pm

Yes
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 12:25am

????

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 2:03am

Friday, February 13th 2015, 3:37am

Thanks for letting us know 3 weeks ahead :D Let's hope translations will be of good quality, without the glitches we had in 5.0 !
# Placeholder # Is Coming.
Achilles - Paladin - Avarice

Monday, February 16th 2015, 1:01am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

We've many insightful articles on the horizon that will highlight even more upcoming changes

Is any of these going to be the class changes or are we going to have to wait for it to be posted after the patch gets here?

Monday, February 16th 2015, 9:27am

And what about the upgrade cost for gear and glyphs?

Monday, February 16th 2015, 11:35am

Azazel

Beginner

And what about the upgrade cost for gear and glyphs?
800g from rare to epic, 1000g epic to leggy and logically a bit more for fabled.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 11:41am

lol well I guess many will take forever to gear up now with those costs, seems they just want us to topup all the time...

Monday, February 16th 2015, 11:53am

lol well I guess many will take forever to gear up now with those costs, seems they just want us to topup all the time...

Increasing the maximum level also means we'll earn more gold than now. In a way, the value of gold will decrease. At least I hope so.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 12:17pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

well i hope that the graphics are better than what we saw in some videos
allods really needs new graph because no one is knowing its existe
so for the story line i am exited that we well have another questing in the game and in every patch ther well be ne raid bosses
good luck all and see you in ferries

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 9:01am

Will we get talent resets ? I saw on the russian patchnote that some classes are going to have changes but they don't talk about it here ( maybe i read the wrong patchnote ? )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rain" (Mar 1st 2015, 9:54am)

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 10:34am

Yes all class reset ;)
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:55pm

priden

Will it be possible to make a priden reinc?

Rate this thread