You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:45am

Aionwen

Professional

Griffin is much faster then Horse
dont buy the horse! in no case! i have it since aseetep, its a big waste/dont buy the griffin! in no case! i have it since kira, its a big waste
dont buy the normal lion! in no case! i have it since pearlring, its a big waste - all are just good to look good with the skin of ur choice

dont buy food! daily the quest for food! it needs lvl 15 i guess and u will have enough food for use + bless

to have a lotpet lootin herbs and/or minerals will be the biggest timesave in ur life u wont missit! its incredibly annoying to walk to each lootspot and have an animation + failrate. saved time is used to play more and with herbs u can always mix in moments u wait for action ( many many moments) that will give and save u gold

u could get a wolf for free or with collectorcoins and make it rank 6 with a Kelpie (15€) if they will ever sell it again

if u will keep ur mentor and level till max he will prolly get ca 10k gold, cause ur last levels he gets % from ur goldincome besides the % from ur jubicoins, that and the chance that he doesnt need a rank4 mount should be an argument for u to get a mount from a mentor with bestfriendmode for little gold

prophetcards are gamblin or to expensive to get a mount the time u need it, try the prophetevents but !dont hestimate! that u will be the lucky one payin less then 80-100€ until mount appears. but maybe the fourth or fifth event u will get a mount with ur first or second lucky moment (50/50chance)
the stuff from prophetevent replaces much gold if u use potent elixiers, the food is a shame, the outfits mostly dont fit, with the crystals and golddust u can make maybe a lvl3 rune

maybe the carpet is something for u?

if u have no real battlemount (fast and durable + usefull skills) u can only get a lessfaster lessdurable mount with less usefull skills. if ur mount is slow u will be the last evrytime grp is ridin. if ur mount isnt durable u will be easy to unmount which makes u slower and receiving early damage.
its really annoying to get unmounted and killed especially in guildfights, but its more annoying to be slow in general. u can buy item to ride 9 secs invisible and avoid damage
good is to get no damage from jumping cause that kills u easy and u will have to jump!
i love the jump (30secs cd) from dragon, highly recommended, makes it very fast, no compare to pegasus or griffin.
the kickstun from mammut or similar skills arent really usefull, the moment u could stun healer to death u will prolly not sitting on ur mount. u would give them away twice for a highfrequent jump

unfortunately u missed the fridaymountsellevent, maybe end of this year they do a similar event, would hope so.

next mount will be a tandemmount, so if u have lvl >5 runes and equip like the average serverprogress this mountusers maybe would like to take u with them in battlegrounds, there u get important ressources, good for u that all equip will be reset soon.

A big advantage beside fast riding is to restore HP and mana faster on mount with items.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 9:41am

Simply a very new player here. I found making speed potions from low level alchemy helps make the whole mountless thing less of a pain. Glad I read this though. Now I know I'm not doomed to be mountless the entire game. How do the event mounts compare to the ones from prophetic cards?

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 10:57am

reeah19

Intermediate

way worse like 8-9 speed and last cards were 16, and speed pots really help
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 1:14pm

I found making speed potions from low level alchemy helps make the whole mountless thing less of a pain.

Those, along with the haste trinket from Coba are very helpful. Some classes have haste skills as well - shaman, scout and bard come to mind.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:27pm

btw if you get elexirs from the prophetcards dont waste em while leveling they are not needet^^ rather sell em to highlevels they will gladly buy it (check auctionhouse for price) like this you get a nice amount of gold to use or trade in for more compases :thumbsup:

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

btw if you get elexirs from the prophetcards dont waste em while leveling they are not needet^^ rather sell em to highlevels they will gladly buy it (check auctionhouse for price) like this you get a nice amount of gold to use or trade in for more compases :thumbsup:

All elixirs from Prophetic Cards are bound, therefore, unable to sell them.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 6:37pm

I found making speed potions from low level alchemy helps make the whole mountless thing less of a pain.

Those, along with the haste trinket from Coba are very helpful. Some classes have haste skills as well - shaman, scout and bard come to mind.

additional: summoner with ghostworld and psionicist with temporal acceleration

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 9:02pm

Quoted

mhh you sure so all of the potents in ah were from strongboxes? not sure you may be right i dont really opened cards for a while^^

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 10:46pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Quoted

mhh you sure so all of the potents in ah were from strongboxes? not sure you may be right i dont really opened cards for a while^^
Yes they are from strongboxes

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 11:46pm

Gramarye

Professional

Quoted

I got 22 from the dragon-cards, they were bound... and ran out. Idk know if the elixiers of every of these event are bound.