You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 6:40pm

Blinded by Love

How does one get rid of this effect? I visited the Spirit of Passion, but it gave me no option to purge it.
Is it bugged? I'm sick of being surrounded by hearts.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 7:42pm

There should be a new quest at her, where you have to use an item on another person with the hearts. After you finish it, your hearts are gone and you get a trinket.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, February 13th 2015, 10:15pm

There should be a new quest at her, where you have to use an item on another person with the hearts. After you finish it, your hearts are gone and you get a trinket.
I can't get that quest, for some reason.

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 6:41am

Artuditu

Trainee

What is your level?

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 8:11pm

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 8:28pm

Hello,

Are you from the brasilian server ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:50am

dragagon

Unregistered

how does one get the curse of love tho? i tried a lot on my mage but nothing happend, i went on my reinc (warrior) , jumped abt 10 secs in YT after coming from the basement, my screen flashed and i was "cursed" lol, anyonre xplain?:x

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:23am

how does one get the curse of love tho? i tried a lot on my mage but nothing happend, i went on my reinc (warrior) , jumped abt 10 secs in YT after coming from the basement, my screen flashed and i was "cursed" lol, anyonre xplain?:x

There's a chance to get it when youa re shot with the arrows.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 8:38am

Artuditu

Trainee

I think you'll be able to get rid of it on lv 20 since all event quests are marked for that level.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 1:23pm

I think you'll be able to get rid of it on lv 20 since all event quests are marked for that level.
That makes sense, though it will take me a while because I'm not leveling alone.
Thanks for cleearing that.