Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Blinded by Love

How does one get rid of this effect? I visited the Spirit of Passion, but it gave me no option to purge it.
Is it bugged? I'm sick of being surrounded by hearts.

There should be a new quest at her, where you have to use an item on another person with the hearts. After you finish it, your hearts are gone and you get a trinket.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

There should be a new quest at her, where you have to use an item on another person with the hearts. After you finish it, your hearts are gone and you get a trinket.
I can't get that quest, for some reason.

Artuditu

Schüler

Beruf: Paper psi

• Nachricht senden

What is your level?

Hello,

Are you from the brasilian server ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

dragagon

unregistriert

how does one get the curse of love tho? i tried a lot on my mage but nothing happend, i went on my reinc (warrior) , jumped abt 10 secs in YT after coming from the basement, my screen flashed and i was "cursed" lol, anyonre xplain?:x

how does one get the curse of love tho? i tried a lot on my mage but nothing happend, i went on my reinc (warrior) , jumped abt 10 secs in YT after coming from the basement, my screen flashed and i was "cursed" lol, anyonre xplain?:x

There's a chance to get it when youa re shot with the arrows.

Artuditu

Schüler

Beruf: Paper psi

• Nachricht senden

I think you'll be able to get rid of it on lv 20 since all event quests are marked for that level.

I think you'll be able to get rid of it on lv 20 since all event quests are marked for that level.
That makes sense, though it will take me a while because I'm not leveling alone.
Thanks for cleearing that.