You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:19am

Biggest reason many quited, there was close to no pvp. People tried to animate lig to sign bgs through psichat or twinks, but not even once did it pop. Usually there was 1-2 jc rounds. Even in Dominion lig just did 1 round and often left befor fight start, just to get on domi list. Players were really frustrated to wait 2 hours and dont have any fights. Astralis was kinda cowardly back then, even DieCherusker fought more, my respect for that, but gear difference was too much. Now mostly newer players are left in guild, so lig wins most fights and they do all 4 rounds now, really brave atm :thumbsup: . So far we fight all 4 rounds, the question is how long people will stay motivated to do dominion. I`ll think lig will get 2 afk hours soon sundays too. So dont be mad if you`re bored, you did it to us too.

Its funny how some players run with flag on, befor empire was domination always with flag off, even when they ligs were better geared.

It`s really simple you can do just that much pve content, without pvp it isnt worth to play online games.
People got really frustrated with absence of pvp, especially on sundays when biggest lig guild just did 1 round and didnt always fight/leave at start.

I`ll wait up next patch and if not enough people come back, I think many will finish playing this game.
P2P server is how this game should be played, but without healthy population it`s more frustrating then f2p server, where frustration comes from p2win aspect.

Enjoy pve content!
This post is so funny. Whe league players came back they were in green/blue gear and you were 50k GS+. What's the point of any pvp activity on that situation? Giving you free boost? Now when we are still behind you, but much closer (few ppl got 50k+ GS) and we have a chances in pvp 80% of imps are just gone. We are qued to battlegrounds, casue we think that we might have a chance there but it never pops. We completly wrecked you in dominion defense( 18vs18 ). We managed to progress a lot furhter than you in Eclispe. We are prosperrig and growing. And all you do is runing away. Why is it happening? I know that it's hard to accept that now you cannot gank our low geared players in KoE. Few weeks ago you were sittin there for whole days. An if somoeone managed to withstand you were getting back there with your mum (Shaffou). What happend that you're not doing it now? Was that the pvp you miss so much and complain that it did not happend often?
Nope, more like 44k now, i`m playing about 2 months on sub. Idk about whom you speak, i didnt sit on koe, i just did my quests and moved on, sometimes i died sometimes some ligs died, thats life.

And i cant speak about last raid fights, always work late now and miss most activities in week.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:26am

TheRampage

Trainee

And u are looking for some pvp ??? And u want some fights ??? Sending 1-2 players in domi...? Dont talk about pvp ever again ....

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:35am

To make it clear we lost that one fight because our healer went afk a min before the fight started and we had to take a DPS in his stead.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:39am

TheRampage

Trainee

a naa fiddler let him talk about that how we "killed" pvp there...we just beat them so hard...and now they dont know what else to say ...Best geared Utopie players were in raid domi and they lost...I should take screenshot today from koe,best geared summoner cant kill less geared engi..LeL :( #fake #fake xD

Friday, February 20th 2015, 1:16am

Also Utopie only likes PvP when it's like this

Achilles - Paladin - Avarice

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Allodsnolife" (Feb 20th 2015, 1:29am)

Friday, February 20th 2015, 8:51am

Lets be fair, league do far better atm, the Ringelblume factor :D But lookin at this screenshot for our squishypack (pve spec with 2 psi's and no pala, we don't even have a pala that could queue for fights) against your balanced group wasn't so bad. No fun anyway like this. I don't know if we can manage to get 2 full parties again for sunday, i doubt it. And if we manage, it will be again with an unbalanced team as certain classes, roles died out here.

Hell I came back in christmas with crafted/blue gear and managed to get some leggys and wanted some fine PVE, PVP is not even much interest for me but I try. Now without people, we help little players go GT atm, as nothing else to do then go Astral with mercs for some PVE fun. Still a little flow of new players but doubt most will stay. So the outnumbering on this server is not going to do anything good for both sides, in the end, and even more leave or wait for 6.0 and new guild.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 9:54am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

what is a "Ringelblume factor" ?
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Friday, February 20th 2015, 10:05am

Friday, February 20th 2015, 10:13am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

And u are looking for some pvp ??? And u want some fights ??? Sending 1-2 players in domi...? Dont talk about pvp ever again .. ..

btw Meloetta had full pt too xD

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:45pm

the ringelblume factor means luck and moral boost for party members around, should get its own buff ingame ^_^

Friday, February 20th 2015, 1:11pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

hehe, nice to read that ^-^ ... but it isnt / wasnt me who boost / boosted the guild :)
Ringelblume alias Protection is a noob like Meloetta.
Members of Avarice decided to improve by themselves. I didnt do anything :)

Hope that Utopie will become stronger in next patch :)

Friday, February 20th 2015, 1:14pm

This lig vs imp war is usless...there is 0 comepetiton,0 pvp and zero skilled people. I am sory to say this but during xmass free time i played, and it was so bad. Ligs were teribad, imps even worse but it didnt noticed as much coz of huge gear diference (at least not to those lig), those wardens and that guy you all so adore shaffu or w/e with same gear set he wouldnt be even a chalange.
Maybe reason for that is lack of pvp. The way i see it only now when ex AM people came back in to game (like Fid, Dala, wth il even say Reepsone) and few others that i know from Vali like Ghost, traitor Nova etc.lig became "strong". So only thing that took is like 5 to 10 skilled players to come, why is that? coz rest of players were so bad that no gear diference can help them.
If rumors are true about 6.0 and ascen coming back i will defently pay a month to chek it out, coz like Ghost said sub server pvp truly is amazing.
I am not getting my hopes up tho and honestly Allods compared to Skyforge looks like 3rd class game.

Come at me now

Friday, February 20th 2015, 4:23pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Well so far with avarice having 25 to 30 active members and now void as 9 to 10 so far and getting more then you also got left over players in NH, Die, and Astralis just hanging out in those guilds league becomes pretty active, and with the up coming patch we can only hope that people like Cxkicker and Maddening pretty old Asgard members with them if they come back to allods along with some ASC members. But we will see I cant say anything about Shaffou dont know her well but I can see empire needs a new leader to bring empire it its feet again. But good luck to everyone but league and empire hope 6.0 brings what we hope it will.
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 12:03pm

Eclipse Video

So this Saturday we didn't have enough people to try out the Reactor boss, but we did clear the first 4 bosses and our member Meloetta filmed the entire thing:

A great video which brings out some laughs, especially if you're from our guild and know what was going on on TS.

Lets hope we'll be able to down Reactor this Wednesday.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 11:24pm

Greez Reactor has fallen by Avarice :thumbsup: Good Job Guys

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 12:08am

The Reactor was Bombed

After a couple of weeks of trying we finally managed to down the reactor.

Great job by everyone that participated. Lets hope we can down the Gunner before the patch comes.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:50am

Finishing off the Season

Unfortunately we didn't finish off this patch with a downing of the Gunner due to some of our members not being able to attend today, but we did get him down to 9% so we're ready for the lvl 65 patch.

But

Just to show how "hardcore" we are we went and did the Tep raid after the server reset to get the full relic drops from Tep for one last time. Don't believe me? Check out the time here:

Hopefully this patching goes well and we'll be able to play today. What we in Avarice hope is that even more people will come to the p2p server so we could have more competitions in all endgame aspects of the game. Greetings from Avarice!

Fid
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:04am

Just to show how "hardcore" we are we went and did the Tep raid after the server reset to get the full relic drops from Tep for one last time.

Hardcore without double quotes. It's the real thing. :thumbup:
If only I got up 2 hours earlier...

At least I made the fabled offhand 5min before server shutdown 8o

Ran out of loot to exchange 15m before too, f*** randomness:

Also... fix the tooltip for maintenence notice.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 5th 2015, 7:21am)

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:57am

We're Back

So after a few weeks of getting things sorted out in the new patch we finally continued with progressing in raids.

Yesterday we did the first 2 bosses in the new raid on story mode:

And today we finally downed the 6th boss in Eclipse, the Gunner.

Thanks for all the new and old players that came and lets hope this makes us move forward.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:03pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

:pinch: