You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 27th 2015, 11:45am

Server population

I started playing Empire on the p2p server yesterday and so far I've only seen one other player. What is the population like overall on the server? It's a bit disheartening playing a game and feeling like you're the only one in the world. I'm starting to doubt if it's worth paying the sub.

Friday, February 27th 2015, 11:51am

Empire is in a bit of a slump now, people should be back when the new patch comes next week. The population on League is getting better every day.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Friday, February 27th 2015, 1:53pm

I started playing Empire on the p2p server yesterday and so far I've only seen one other player. What is the population like overall on the server? It's a bit disheartening playing a game and feeling like you're the only one in the world. I'm starting to doubt if it's worth paying the sub.

Send a whisper to Shaffou, Molinqx or Chaosfussel so we can invite you to the main empire guild. You should have some people to do content with and talk to even though many of us are not playing pre-patch right now.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Friday, February 27th 2015, 4:35pm

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't realise it was pre-patch time so that explains the low player base at the moment I guess.

Rate this thread