You are not logged in.

Forum Suggestion

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 7:02am

Suggestion

Hello , I would like a say the question .
Since several Brazilian arrived on the server, why not seek a translation for them it? I say this why I am Brazilian and I have some difficulties in bad English is flowing well , and who no experience ? It would be great and I believe that many players have not migrated yet, will want to migrate. Thank u. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 2:49pm

Gramarye

Professional

There were alrdy polish, Italien or ppl from netherlands asked for a own forum section... Nothing happend :/

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 8:24am

Quoted

There were alrdy polish, Italien or ppl from netherlands asked for a own forum section... Nothing happend :/

It's worse than that, actually. Back in the Gpotato/Webzen days, there *was* a Polish forum section and game version. Now, there isn't.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 9:13am

And they won't make them because they can't control forums in languages they don't know.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:18pm

If they put at least the translation in the game would be nice , would help a lot.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:43pm

"at least"... you realize some guy had to change every single word in the game then? and i dont really read much there but i assume there are many words :P

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:09am

dragagon

Unregistered

and how abt players maintaining those threads? i see enough players investing a lot of work that actually would be work for mods and CM's. if players able to write english + their native language, they could help translating on forums and help on their native language forums.

so what i'd suggest for allods now to do is to make threads for every language requested.

the rest is done by the players themselves.

i'm all up for this regarding english -> dutch .

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 10:47am

There was a little thread about Polish players looking for mates to play allods with. The person who started the thread used two languages - English & Polish so that other people would know what it was about.
A few people responded either in Polish or English.
Unfortunately, the thread got closed as some mean French mod threatened those people it would be deleted if they didn't use English/French/Turkish or German.
So I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing they're going to do to attract players who do not speak the above mentioned languages. It'd be nice, if it happened though.
Also I'm sure soon we will see a very offensive post reply like "Learn English or go away"

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:50pm

Well, in my case have friends who want to play and re- play , bad complained that the game is in English, and as I said . In Brazil there are many players quye not migrated yet who are waiting translation !