You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 9:22pm

Returning Player

Hello guys! I just returned to the game after a very long time. I used to play during the Closed and Open Beta, and I just heard about the P2P server. I'm back and strong to the game. This is great news! I really wish that the Allods team made this step way back. I'm looking forward to see how the server works. I'm on the Empire side, and my character name is Yehia! See you all in game.
Empire P2P

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 9:43pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

:thumbsup: welcome glad to see empire is slowly going to pick up in players, with ascendency s old leader current coming back I am sure ascendency will rise again or all empire will doing into Utopia but still welcome.
Smugglers Paradise

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 10:13am

Thanks for the welcome! I was really surprised as well because of literally no advertisement whatsoever for the server. I'm just glad I thought about visiting the official website.
Empire P2P

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 10:31am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Well As far as I was told by the Allods Oracle when her website was up at some-point this website is going to get a redo and a sub tap maybe added to the main page but that also could be a rumor who knows we will see what comes. 6.0 should be bring alot more people for both sides so have fun :)
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:53pm

Thank you! So far I'm enjoying the whole atmosphere of the game! I'm taking my time with all the story lines and zones, the memories... ;( I've been busy a lot though, so I'm taking my time to level up. I contacted some people from Utopie the guild you said is active, I was kicked out the next day (the leader thinks I'm a League spy). Other than that I'm really happy with the game! Let's hope 6.0 gets back more people!
Empire P2P

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 8:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I was kicked out the next day (the leader thinks I'm a League spy).
>.> and you guys expect the population to rise lol, kicking out new members to the game.

Nah but seriously, glad you're having a good time.
As much as I truly believe the server will not ever rise again to something playable, I really hope it does.
More players there means we'll get more players over on the original server.
So keep it up.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:19pm

Quoted

This post by "Zerag" (Today, 3:29pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:07pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

This post by "tpb112793" (Today, 3:35pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:07pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

This post by "Ghost" (Today, 3:48pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:07pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

This post by "Mamojebac" (Today, 4:08pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:07pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

This post by "GRIUMPH" (Today, 5:01pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:10pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

This post by "Xtravagent" (Today, 5:10pm) has been deleted by user "Zurion" (Today, 5:11pm) with the following reason: Off-Topic

pls don't delete i'm only poking fun...these forums are too serious and dry

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Nova" (Mar 4th 2015, 12:34am)

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:21am

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 6:57pm

More players there means we'll get more players over on the original server.
So keep it up.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean.

If you think people will switch over to f2p server, based personal experience I can tell you one thing - not a chance.
I've spent countless hours, days, weeks, months, years obtaining resources on f2p and was forever a pushover there.

Once you get to max level on p2p and try endgame here, there's no going back to f2p, not ever. The whole cash shop and time=money thing (just like real life) feels way too toxic.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:22pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Utopia members are very fickle. On there members seems they think slot of players are spies but maybe they will start to take in new players at somepoint
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:35pm

Utopia members are very fickle. On there members seems they think slot of players are spies but maybe they will start to take in new players at somepoint

Lol, we're taking every new player and we never had problems with spys. But if someone like you is doing it that obviously and has alts in every guild and faction we simply can't trust you.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:15pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Lamka is my only toon and the only one I plan to use well besides renics :P
Smugglers Paradise

Rate this thread