You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:40am

6.0 just around the corner. Best moment to come back or try p2p server. Once you jump in you will never want to even log it to p2w server.

its otherwise too
once you are setteled in free server and have your basic items you never want have less just for the sake of others dont have it too ...
this game is not about communism :P

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:57am

Goodluck ever being anything on the server with these "basic" items lols

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:48am

there are a lot of players with only these basic things and and there is also a lot that has even less, so you cann slaughter these
beside that, many players dont enjoy pvp anyway and play mainly pve
in pve (i dont mean high end astral travel, i mean common wild shore) you are very good situated with just basic items too

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:30am

So people should be happy with being mediocre because they don't have enough money to compete? You're like a slave that says his master is good because when he beats him he allows him to live. Brain totally screwed up.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mamojebac" (Mar 3rd 2015, 4:57pm)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 5:16am

Songa

Beginner

Advertising either server in the forums is a crapshoot, because all you're doing is talking to other Allods players who are (at this point) pretty much set in their ways. If you're lucky, you'll pull in a few stragglers. The situation is much more dire than just trying to get players from one server to the other. The game needs outsiders, which isn't going to happen either because My.com doesn't advertise Allods. Allods isn't even mentioned on their games webpage.
Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:21am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Someone or everyone should advertise weather its tho tumblr, or gaming websites, Facebook or someone should make a Trailer that could get posted on youtube, like when you go to watch a youtube video you get a commercial that you can skip if you wish to.

We has the players need to take it into our own hands and get the game out there for any means and if you have video skills sure acouple of you could get some videos done and maybe if you have the right contacts get it on TV or some places online that shows all the best games. like MMOBomb or MMoHut which have showed the game before back in beta days.
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Mar 3rd 2015, 9:23am)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:28am

its otherwise too
once you are setteled in free server and have your basic items you never want have less just for the sake of others dont have it too ...
this game is not about communism :P
You are wrong. I have these basic (even more) items and quite good runes without spending a single penny on the game, and still i think that subscription server is much better. Even if i had all CS items and runes lvl 15 i will not even think about going back to f2p *tfu* p2w.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:45am

Quoted from "Mamojebac"

So people should be happy with being mediocre because they don't have enough money to compete? You're like a slave that says his master is good because when he beats him he allows him to live. Brain totally screwed up.

That reply is really nice and good ^^

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:48pm

its just a realistic POV, the game wont be run without beeing a financial success
so if you want to play it free, this is the way to go

if you compare it with slaves, please mind that some slaves had the opportunity to get their freedom and became rich and successful after long time ;)

Quoted from "didiw"

Even if i had all CS items and runes lvl 15 i will not even think about going back to f2p *tfu* p2w.

you dont enjoy beeing superior?
if you would have really EVERYTHING and this for free, you would still prefer to have less and pay for? 8|

Brain totally screwed up.

beeing thankful (happy, content) for something COMPLETELY free is really screwed up, yes, i see the spirit of nowadays 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 4th 2015, 8:55pm)

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:28pm

Its ridiculous how much gold you can make nowadays.To be honest if you have 2-3 incarnations which are high level you can make tons of gold.To be honest you can make full 7's in a month if you know how to farm and what to do.About the cash shop it has to be there.Every game has cash shop.They spent 12-13 million or more to create this game and there are people working for Allods who need to receive salary monthly.And every new patch you see they have to spend a lot of time creating all of the new things so we can enjoy.I know a lot of people who have lvl 10 runes without spending $1 on the game.After all you can't expect to be the best in the game if you don't wanna spend any cash.Just heads up i am not a cash shop player and i played this game for over 2 years now.In those 2 years i spended like $30 and i still do decent with my runes,pat 5,gear and end game.You just need to put more time than usual, but nothing extreme. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Blah blah blah.
You and Allods Online Player should get together and have a coffee. You may find that you two should end up getting married in real life.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 10:46pm

reeah19

Intermediate

.To be honest you can make full 7's in a month if you know how to farm
I know a lot of people who have lvl 10 runes without spending $1 on the game.:thumbsup:

You are delusional. Ived farmed ages to make full 7 and pat 5 and the all the other green+blue+some purple scrolls, at this shard rate you need almost 1 year to be decent.
For new comers thats a major set back, no one new will have the patience to grind for 1 year in order to play in all game stages. They need to make money with this product, but atm the free2play server is a joke for someone who can't/won't spend money. I support the idea of paying, but the amount needed will make younger/students (aka the persons who usually play this kind of games) ppl leave.

I don't know ANYONE with runes higher than 8 that farmed em and i'ved been playing 3 years now.

If there is such person please show yourself. Fully farmed not some cash now and then.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 11:27pm

you dont enjoy beeing superior?
if you would have really EVERYTHING and this for free, you would still prefer to have less and pay for? 8|
Well... I do enjoy fair competition. I really enjoy being superior with pure skill. I don't like wining with newbies, or much less geared ppl, or ppl with lower CS. Simply becasue its not an achievment.

TBH... if you play the game to 'have more' than you are doing it wrong dude ;P
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 11:29pm

There is this player called <snif> I am not totally sure if he did not spend any real money, but I do know that he is farming simulator. He farm gold all day long like nolifer. All he have was thanks to farming, and he is playing this game as I remember for 4-5 years.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Mar 5th 2015, 8:46am) with the following reason: No names, please :D

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 6:32am

Really if someone prefer farming all day long for years (because they are adding more and more cash shop items) than paying 42euro for 1year game which is 4.2k crystal and for them you can buy on f2p... ye nothing :love: .
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:43am

You know, sometimes i hate people that can only see inside a hole and not the hole picture but, i gotta say, i like people that sticks to their convictions.
You're not (to me ofc) always wrong. Sometimes, 5% of times, you'r right about possibilities about both servers. And i'm glad you are again, right, about F2P once again:

in pve (i dont mean high end astral travel, i mean common wild shore) you are very good situated with just basic items too

You simply stated what F2P is and, why this game was lead to disgrace. I liked F2P but that was back to Gipat. I just stayed coz i liked the game so much that the "fight" i had (like most) unplayable free game vs good game. (not enjoyable. Is different!) I kept coming to see new patches and... gone again...
I was never a known player and had never pretended to be that guy everyone searches in Youtube or builds in Internet. I just like to play. And i repeat, like to play, yes, it isn't playable like you said with cashloads of money.

Everyone knows this chain:
No money -> no fast level -> no possibility to gear equally -> no raids -> no pvp -> just farming with low GS -> suddenly you have a little amount of money and your done for the patch... (i don't like to be a punch bag, not even in games) -> no GS so... you know the rest.
If' you're not "loaded", you can't gear decently because you simple wont't have the basics to deal with. No gear, no runes... back to solo PVE. (go s28 with level 5 runes...)
If' you're not "loaded", you can't complete raids, you can't fight for domi... back to solo PVE. (like Fiddler said, and he was right, you can always wait for next patch to see the good content of the game).
And so on....

Basically, you stay so far behind behind that even if your good and skilled (i'm not an amazing player, again, just like to play) that you will get to a point, exactly has you describe -> enjoy the low content from endgame coz the cool things aren't for you. So this is "free" to play Allods.

The thing i hated the most was to be one shoted all the time with cashloaded players. I didn't mind to be killed by high runed players. But just those with skills. Yes, i know that there are excellent players fully CS.

As for Erwyn, when she said: "My point is the same as Bluescarlets, by taking players from our server it may help yours :D but has a negative impact on ours."
It was "yours" that ruined the game, not P2P miss.

But i have to say sry Fiddler, i'm not in the line of post but i couldn't read this without posting.

Would be great to see My.Com starting to do something about this game... I'm probably will be done with Allods in 1 or 2 years, can't play online all my life. But there is, and always will be, new players that deserve a better chance than those we never had with how this game was conducted. Right now, and it's just my opinion, that chance starts in P2P because F2P, has everyone can read (not in my posts, not this year posts, but in the late 6 years posts), already gave what it had to give... (Unless you have, let's say, 5000€ spare just for some "necessities" ;) ).

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:14am

Kuekas, I am gathering 2100 crystals to join you on P2P :D

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:18am

I'm glad see it mate. Empire or League just come and you'll be very welcome.

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:05am

One question: HOW LONG will last 2100 crystals subscription? Because on the forum I read "2100 per 6 months" or "42euro for 1year game which is 4.2k crystal". On main page i can see subscription for 2100 crystals with 90 days duration...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:31am

Erwyn

Trainee

As for Erwyn, when she said: "My point is the same as Bluescarlets, by taking players from our server it may help yours but has a negative impact on ours."
It was "yours" that ruined the game, not P2P miss.
Because P2P is here too save allods!! wooooooooooo. F2p isn't ruining any game, f2p IS THE game. P2P is something added later and forgot about just as quickly because it's not successful.

All of these points you bring up about struggling f2p players are valid even for p2p. You have to farm everyday to make enough gold for refines ect. You don't EVER see endgame raid content because you can't kill anything :X, katherina is the example here. You can't pvp because well.... one wh pops in a blue moon :D. Sure you're equal and fair! and the world is sparkling with kittens because there's no cashop! but wait O_O there's also no players :(
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (Mar 20th 2015, 8:40am)

Rate this thread