Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 7:59am

Diference between F2P and P2P.

So many topics about this issue....

Except from crapy costumes, runes to define filled wallets and, some elixirs what’s the difference between servers?

Mounts? You can have them on P2P.
Bags? You can have them on P2P.
Balanced PVP? You ONLY have it on P2P.
PVE? You have on both the same.
Anything i'm forgetting?

Of course you can buy stuff with gold on F2P without spend real. Though i want the first to tell me, now, who can farm to buy a mount on AH? 2500000 gold???? Everyone lost their mind?
The price of stuff, the money you need (just for, like... Path of Great, gearing, etc, ect) plus rates on Exchange... Yea yea... None!!

So, do please, enlighten me on this?

Is it cheaper to P2P and have it all have or have an "experience" of F2P?

Just a point of view... Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 9:03am

Some of the f2p players just like to either have an advantage over players by paying or farming or they just enjoy an easier game. That's not wrong, everyone has his preferences, but it's really sad to see how some players complain about f2p all day and still throw their money at the game...
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 2:00pm

I would switch to p2p in a second if I got a real job and my own money... Having no runes and being able to obtain everything it's just great! But alas......

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 6:45pm

If you pay for some months in advance it's about 5 € a month, I'm going to school and can pay this easily. The payment is not a problem in any way. Paying for one month would be like going to the cinema once, but instead of 2 hours of entertainment you get hundreds.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 5:29am

Mesajlar: 125

Konum: Finland

Meslek: Human minesweeper

• Özel mesaj gönder

I payed 21 euros for a 6 month subscription (3,5€/month) so I don't think playing on the p2p should cause financial issues for anyone :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 6:17pm

its not only P5 and runes, its much more, i have mentioned so often what is missing on payserver, but i will do once again...

+ FAST Mounts (no, 12m/s is NOT fast!)
+ Astral Servant
+ Statpoints (only 20/25 available)
+ Talenpoints
+ Rubies
+ Defensive Statpoints
+ Proper Trinkets
+ Multiple Reincarnations
+ Decent Bag (no i am not willing to do astral/raids first to store basic items!)
+ Endless Respec Talents/Stats (no matter how long you play it will never be free on payserver :S)
+ No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort> time)
+ Auction House is almost useless on payserver -> Farming gold is inevitable -> you PAY and have to farm?! thats a bad joke, i want either pay OR farm, but not both, lol
+ Lootpt is available very late, if i pay i am not willing to play until coba without lootpet!!
+ Mercenaries still cost gold, if i pay monthly i want free mercs!

...there are many more, but that are the basic problems of payserver

if you donate 10$ / month on normal server you can get all these things in a short time, or even better (if you play with $) donate aslight larger amount once and have EVERYTHING from the beginning; that includes for example:
(Bag is already 5 rows for free on normal server!)

- Lootpet
- Griffon Mount
- Runes Level 5

that would be a PERMANENT sale, not only a temporary

-> for that price you can play like 3 months on payserver, OR you have everything from the beginning and play FOREVER free and get the other items just from the gold you get anyway from leveling
no one needs an orange earring slot, green or maybe blue is good enough for almost everyone

so: payserver only is viable for those who play for 2 or 3 months and stop then (lets play video makers,...)
for everyone else normal server is more economic

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 10:55pm

I've seen morphers on f2p go as high as 950k gold + 3k crystal(?)?
How long will it take to farm that ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER? :whistling:
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 11:09pm

coremorphers are not needed since you can make as much reincarnations as classes are available...
i personally think coremorphers are only for ppl which are EXTREMELY limited on time

(if you use coremorpher your previous class is gone, if you make reincarnations you have all whenever you want for free)

and leveling a reincarnation on normal server is MUCH faster than leveling another char on payserver...
even thinking about... making a new char and wait till level 24 at least for getting lootpet.... no thanks...
and micro bag... and slug-horse.... etc.... there is nothing that would be joyful at leveling another char on payserver :S

Monday, August 25th 2014, 11:19pm

+ FAST Mounts (no, 12m/s is NOT fast!) you have cat and all others
+ Astral Servant (lazy... tho usefull. Might be on astral runs in P2P)
+ Statpoints (only 20/25 available) (pay2win)
+ Talenpoints (pay2win luxuries)
+ Rubies (pay2win luxuries)
+ Defensive Statpoints (pay2win luxuries)
"+ Proper Trinkets" (same in P2P. Although i can add they should be faster to get)
"+ Multiple Reincarnations" (Spending all the time leveling isnt that great... since you can only use one skill at a time)
"+ Decent Bag (no i am not willing to do astral/raids first to store basic items!)" (Here i definitly have to agree with you. we should only "fight" for the last 2 bigger bags Or maybe even last just...)
"+ Endless Respec Talents/Stats (no matter how long you play it will never be free on payserver :S)" (Please explain me how you do it freely without Fountain or Droplet (Cash SHops again and not everyone have it (we know who).
"+ No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort> time)" (you can be 60 on a profession in one day you really say its wirth to pay all that money to get in on "Free"2P?)
"+ Auction House is almost useless on payserver -> Farming gold is inevitable -> you PAY and have to farm?! thats a bad joke, i want either pay OR farm, but not both, lol "(again you got me... prices should be wayyyy lower since its a lot of farm (SOME FROM GAME PLEASE READ THIS LINE!!!!!!!!!!)
"+ Lootpt is available very late, if i pay i am not willing to play until coba without lootpet!!" (agree... maybe.... well level 30 is 2 days not rushing it... but ok.. agree. Should be on start)
"+ Mercenaries still cost gold, if i pay monthly i want free mercs!" (yup! or lower).

===========================
"if you donate 10$ / month on normal server you can get all these things in a short time, or even better (if you play with $) donate aslight larger amount once and have EVERYTHING from the beginning; that includes for example:
(Bag is already 5 rows for free on normal server!)

- Lootpet
- Griffon Mount
- Runes Level 5

that would be a PERMANENT sale, not only a temporary"

--> ok. thats for a start. Now you speak very lightly let me see you Skirmishes and TP, PVP against filled wallets. But, do please, film and post here again.

==========================

now just be real, everyone knows, since 2010, it's a P2W server. Everyone, always (except 30 players tops), complained about prices... You know, and i know it, that your right only to certain point. You pay to have the basics on "F"2P server tho it's just really that - BASICS. Like you said before, you can have a LOOOTTTTTTT of cash shop stuff that is, what? 500€? more? i've spent my entire life on F2P more than 300€ and i confess my char have nothing to be competitive... is a mediocre char.... BTW, i would love to see your char:
Rune levels,
Mounts you have,
Rubies you have,
Pages you have
Looter Pet? Does he have the herb/mining skill?
Bag you have? How about bank?

Please, make your math, and fire a price for that money you've spent. After that, do another, don't come and speak about FREE coz you don't know what that is...

NOTE: Last line only applies if you did spend more than 600€ since you've start... (I?m waiting for those SS).

Cheers mate. Hope to see you on P2P and you'll whats really fight to have a good char ;)

Kisses and hugs.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Monday, August 25th 2014, 11:34pm

someone told me the cost of upgrades on the p2p server is the same as the f2p server ? there are several luxuries on the f2p server that should be standard on the p2p server. astral serverant, stat point, larger bag etc. p2p is a sorely gimped version of the f2p server.

is there anyone doing leggy sectors on the p2p server can confirm upgrade cost ?

Monday, August 25th 2014, 11:58pm

The pvp is not balanced on p2p, your victory or defeat just depend of your stuff quality, like on the f2p server.

For me it's the reason why people stop to play. If you have fun to playing a game, you continue to play it, if you don't have fun... you quit....

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 12:35am

I've spend 150 dollar totally since beta, would had spend more when i just came back to this new server, but i am waiting for better BC deals..

For the money told i got not really much, mostly they paid my lvl 7 runes and lvl 5 runes on other toon(pre reinc).

With that said, i did way too Many year long breaks. But i am back atm with 2,5x legend trimket, carnifex scrolls blue-green, mage pages up to 3rd, stat pages 3 off, talent pages 2 off, all the martyr upgrades, loot pet, blue earing, 6000gpots, half epic gear, 48 slot back, cat Mount, 200k gold, nearly full epic gen 10 ship, 150 amals, etc..

This game Can be done ftp if you want.. And as long as there are CS users! Ty to them!

Yes i am what you Call a medicore player but i didn't waste 500 euro, and I do heal better than many others in same gear range(pvp wise atleast).

The game itself is working, the problem is the management! Allods could be a big game :(

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 6:57am

Achilles

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 179

Konum: Lightwood Arena

Meslek: Novograd Guardian

• Özel mesaj gönder

coremorphers are not needed since you can make as much reincarnations as classes are available...
i personally think coremorphers are only for ppl which are EXTREMELY limited on time

(if you use coremorpher your previous class is gone, if you make reincarnations you have all whenever you want for free)

and leveling a reincarnation on normal server is MUCH faster than leveling another char on payserver...
even thinking about... making a new char and wait till level 24 at least for getting lootpet.... no thanks...
and micro bag... and slug-horse.... etc.... there is nothing that would be joyful at leveling another char on payserver :S

Nothing Joyful you say,

Level 30 in 7 hours on my new warden alt, level is slow you say on p2p?

This slugish horse you mention, easily sorted, get best friend and get a mount shared.

Meh bag isn't an issue, who even cares for trash drop below level 40 anyway, just an inconvenience for the 10g you get from a full bag. Going from a 48 slot bag on my main to using this 24 slot bag on alt, I really haven't even been bothered by it.

As for no joy from leveling, I'm having a pretty fun time as it so happens, but please do tell me more about how leveling is slow and unjoyful as you're so clearly an expect on pay to play.

Do us all a favor and actually put time and effort into this server before you continue to talk about stuff you really haven't the slightest clue about, Mr Mercs are better than players.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:01pm

Mesajlar: 23

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: chef

• Özel mesaj gönder

mkai, whether you play on f2p or p2p is somewhat of a nomatter. leveling should never be an issue.
this isnt a single player game that you can finish in a day or five.
this is MMO!
and for people who cant handle the actual leveling experience, then what are you gonna do once you start gearing?
cause that one is on a whole different level of hardship.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:12pm

mkai, whether you play on f2p or p2p is somewhat of a nomatter. leveling should never be an issue.
this isnt a single player game that you can finish in a day or five.
this is MMO!
and for people who cant handle the actual leveling experience, then what are you gonna do once you start gearing?
cause that one is on a whole different level of hardship.

regarding how gearing works now, just do not gear and play with base gear...
and im one of those who like grinding, but i do not willing to grind in chat "lfm" just to get in group with weird players or waste gold just for mercs :thumbdown:

we will see how much gearing gets improved with 6.1 and autoastralgroups

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:59pm

Cayley

Acemi

Mesajlar: 15

Konum: Toronto, Canada

• Özel mesaj gönder

I gonna probably draw a line here :

Allods Online as any other F2P or P2P game is a ........ BUSINESS...

Do you guys really think all the content they develop through months is for free??? :) Would you do a job without being paid?

Probably My.com (or Webzen or Gpotato) do not develop the game - Mail.ru in Russia does - but they surely pay money for maintenance/surveillance and translations. Not to forget - license to Mail.ru to redistribute the content , etc etc...

So... bottom line... the game IS F2P or P2P... because nobody pushes you to pay for perks, strongboxes etc... they put it available for you because THEY ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY! And it is absolutely normal.

and frankly speaking, the green/blue scrolls, perks and stuff .. as well as full runes 6 are achievable by casual gaming... and if you fight having highest gear without additional stuff with a player who has same gear with additional stuff... it is all about gameplay and how you manage your class...

So please stop going on forums and comparing/complaining/etc , and go not play BUT STUDY the game and you ll be just fine !!!

Cayley, out!

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 12:00pm

the biggest difference in my opinion is that even if you're on the same patch as P2W u won't be able to complete the current endgame which in my opinion ruins all the fun and in order to finish the current content u need to wait basicly the whole patch till the next and the story repeats itself... since.... it's release

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 7:07pm

the biggest difference in my opinion is that even if you're on the same patch as P2W u won't be able to complete the current endgame which in my opinion ruins all the fun and in order to finish the current content u need to wait basicly the whole patch till the next and the story repeats itself... since.... it's release

Not exactly like that.

Back in 4.0 when Tep's Pyramid was the current raid, it was impossible to complete any bosses past Bouncer, but one expansion later when Eclipse was the current raid - only the last boss turned out to be impossible.

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 9:46pm

was it really impossbile to finish the raid with a full raid with max gear in raidspec...?!
if so this is silly and should be fixed :( (maybe not only give pat5 bonus for raids but also upgrade hidden fixed runes to 8 or something instead of 5)

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 8:29am

Alafff

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 361

Konum: 666M under your feet

Meslek: Allods

• Özel mesaj gönder

was it really impossbile to finish the raid with a full raid with max gear in raidspec...?!
if so this is silly and should be fixed :( (maybe not only give pat5 bonus for raids but also upgrade hidden fixed runes to 8 or something instead of 5)

Oh but we had 5 before , now it is around 2 since patch 60
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

diference, f2p, P2P

Bu konuyu değerlendir