You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:57pm

• "pietergieter47" started this thread

Let's get skirmishes back!

Hi everybody,

At the moment it (almost) never happens that we get a skirmish pop, other than mabye GB (or JC?)
My idea would be that both league and empire try to queue up more, and even better we should schedule and or agree on signing up when the majority of people aQuere online. This way we can actually get the skirmishes to pop, and everyone get's pvp/emblems and what not.
Would love to see some skirm pop's again, with old people coming back and new joining this must be possible!
Hope you will all want to do this :)

With kind regards,
Yixi

Monday, March 9th 2015, 1:17am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

We could do that we have psy players on both sides that can talk to each other. To plan daily pops. But your idea is good have couple set times or days to que. For WH or SB Plus when 6.01 comes we will have mixed parties of both league and empire on one team.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, March 9th 2015, 1:11pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Only skirmish empire has ever done so far is JC on day 1 and then no leagues could even get in only 1 of our guilds. After that it's just been goblin ball & JC. The only other pvp we've had was in KoE. I would really like people to just Q especially now that we are all on the same gear * yes people still have legend and myth pre-patch* but, still. I know the excuse of "don't feed the imps" goes around a lot but, I don't see what they'd feed the imps.
KAPPA

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:49pm

We're always up for some bg action, only thing is getting the timing problem solved. Since the population is all over the place regarding time zones.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:56pm

Only skirmish empire has ever done so far is JC on day 1 and then no leagues could even get in only 1 of our guilds. After that it's just been goblin ball & JC. The only other pvp we've had was in KoE. I would really like people to just Q especially now that we are all on the same gear * yes people still have legend and myth pre-patch* but, still. I know the excuse of "don't feed the imps" goes around a lot but, I don't see what they'd feed the imps.
Well we had dominion on sunday and I did not see Void taking part in it.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, March 9th 2015, 5:12pm

Void lacks players that fit the time Dominion happens but with the new time change we should be there this weekend :)

Monday, March 9th 2015, 8:39pm

Good to hear that. Cause we all are waiting impatiently for our foretold end.

<Thrash talk mode off>

Gogogo, we need competition casue the game is getting more and more boring :) (or it's just me)
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Monday, March 9th 2015, 9:36pm

BGs would be nice, yeah. But it's hard to really encourage everyone for them because it seems to me a lot of players on our imp guild are more focused on pve. There is so much to do in 6.0 right now, I hardly find time to queue. :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 2:36pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Good to hear that. Cause we all are waiting impatiently for our foretold end.

<Thrash talk mode off>

Gogogo, we need competition casue the game is getting more and more boring :) (or it's just me)

Would like to bring it but, with mainly NA population in void there is only going to be 1 party from us on Dominion and even then it will be iffy if we can get all the people we want to show up to the Dominion. We did que on Sunday, was 5 players and it was a complete mess though I am happy with my healing out put it was fun getting gang beat and CC'd to death but still doing good.

KAPPA

Rate this thread