You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 12:41pm

Azazel

Beginner

• "Azazel" started this thread

Daily Lottery

Are we gonna get this thing on our server?

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 3:50pm

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 4:31pm

last time i was answered it was "No" because of some collision with laws regarding lottery or something :S
its a pity
LULZ. What laws? Since there is no money or physical prize involved there isn't any lottery law applied directly - I think.
And if by any chance there was some kind of collision with laws... For example, buying "chests of [insert your favourite promotion here]" is already a lottery without rules. You should have the right to know the chances of each prize listed. That's why, although some people complained and didn't like it, with the "mosaic" you could calculate the chances of getting the prize, and the average crystals you would spend (between a max and a min).

Avo.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Avozinho" (Mar 10th 2015, 4:37pm)

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 4:35pm

i asked about the (manabike) lottery some time ago
i got this answer

Hallo zusammen,

Aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen können wir das Event leider nicht anbieten.
Wir haben die Patch Notes entsprechend angepasst. Danke für den Hinweis! :thumbsup:

short, in english it means
"due to legal terms we cannot offer the event"

original thread is here
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…35868#post35868

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 4:40pm

i asked about the (manabike) lottery some time ago
i got this answer

Hallo zusammen,

Aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen können wir das Event leider nicht anbieten.
Wir haben die Patch Notes entsprechend angepasst. Danke für den Hinweis! :thumbsup:

short, in english it means
"due to legal terms we cannot offer the event"

original thread is here
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…35868#post35868
That, seems just an excuse to shut you up. Since there is gambling and lottery already in game.

Avo.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 5:30pm

Guza

Intermediate

And strongboxes arent lottery/gambling. lol

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 10:58pm

Gramarye

Professional

the difference is that at the lottery u can get completly nothing, which is kinda not legal...
Opening strongboxes u get smthing every time, most is shit but u get something. Same for propheti cards

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 9:58am

the difference is that at the lottery u can get completly nothing, which is kinda not legal...
Opening strongboxes u get smthing every time, most is shit but u get something. Same for propheti cards
The definition of "legal" changes from country to country.

So, make it like everyone gets 1 copper, except winners.

Avo.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 10:22am

Gramarye

Professional

i guess the devs are too lazy