Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Daily Lottery

Are we gonna get this thing on our server?

last time i was answered it was "No" because of some collision with laws regarding lottery or something :S
its a pity
LULZ. What laws? Since there is no money or physical prize involved there isn't any lottery law applied directly - I think.
And if by any chance there was some kind of collision with laws... For example, buying "chests of [insert your favourite promotion here]" is already a lottery without rules. You should have the right to know the chances of each prize listed. That's why, although some people complained and didn't like it, with the "mosaic" you could calculate the chances of getting the prize, and the average crystals you would spend (between a max and a min).

Avo.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Avozinho« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

i asked about the (manabike) lottery some time ago
i got this answer

Hallo zusammen,

Aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen können wir das Event leider nicht anbieten.
Wir haben die Patch Notes entsprechend angepasst. Danke für den Hinweis! :thumbsup:

short, in english it means
"due to legal terms we cannot offer the event"

original thread is here
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…35868#post35868

i asked about the (manabike) lottery some time ago
i got this answer

Hallo zusammen,

Aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen können wir das Event leider nicht anbieten.
Wir haben die Patch Notes entsprechend angepasst. Danke für den Hinweis! :thumbsup:

short, in english it means
"due to legal terms we cannot offer the event"

original thread is here
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…35868#post35868
That, seems just an excuse to shut you up. Since there is gambling and lottery already in game.

Avo.

And strongboxes arent lottery/gambling. lol

the difference is that at the lottery u can get completly nothing, which is kinda not legal...
Opening strongboxes u get smthing every time, most is shit but u get something. Same for propheti cards

the difference is that at the lottery u can get completly nothing, which is kinda not legal...
Opening strongboxes u get smthing every time, most is shit but u get something. Same for propheti cards
The definition of "legal" changes from country to country.

So, make it like everyone gets 1 copper, except winners.

Avo.

i guess the devs are too lazy