You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 9:04am

Connection drops while background downloading

Hello,

Even after allowing the win 7 firewalls to let my.com launcher and allods to pass through the firewall, the background download starts at maximum speed, then the speed decreases to the point where it drops. a Full restart of allods and the launcher then becomes necessary.

This is the first and only game I ever had this problem with. Is it because I live in the US, and the Cold war is not over? I hope my Iternet provide is not pulling THAT card...

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 10:47am

Got the same problem in Germany, took me half a day to update to the actual patch. I couldn't find the problem, funny thing is my wife connects trough same provider, but different computer, but has none of these issues. The my.com thing is really not cool, seems it downloads per Bittorrent but when I use bittorrent client I can easily achieve 5 MBIT... and also ingame no issues, fine ping, only the downloading has this problem. Just let it happen, leave the computer on over night, and it shall pass. GL

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:38am

Guza

Intermediate

Patches are downloaded using torrent, limit your upload through launcher. Torrents like to fully take your upload hence making your connection unstable.