You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 2:13am

Is this game still super pay to win?

Hey guys, I started playing Allods when it first came out and it was great.

However, I was part of the mass exodus that happened with the "pay to win patch" where pretty much everyone left but a few.

Have the devs fixed the shop to make it more friendly? I remember this being a fun game, just ruined by the shop (the need to pay thousands for a game is ludicrous).

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 2:23am

Gramarye

Professional

Which patch do u mean? Since the gipat patch something changed but its still p2w

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:04am

There is now a subscription server which is fairly cheap to play on (about $10 per month depending on length of time bought)

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:20am

I have played this game for the most part since closed beta.. and the f2p server gets worse every patch it seems D: But there is a p2p server now. That is where you would want to go if you liked the old game :)

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 7:48am

hi,

6.0 patch is the most pay 2 win, i ever saw since im playing allods. So now it isn't a fun game at all

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 7:57am

P2P server FTW
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 2:45pm

is p2p server balanced now? are you able to do endgame pve like on p2w? Because before from my knowledge you couldnt kill eg: Tep because he wasnt balanced for the p2p server so you had to wait for the next lvl cap in order to clear TP which is pretty damn lame

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:26pm

We can clear AM and I think Eclipse, we did 5 bosses before the patch and if we had the ppl show up on the last week we could have taken the 6th one. So in this patch we should be able to clear Eclipse. We need to learn the tactics and gear up for the new raid but it should be doable in a couple of weeks. We just started doing s3 astral, it's a bit harder than f2p since we don't have runes but it's doable.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:29pm

are you able to do endgame pve like on p2w?

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 5:27pm

things like incense giving dmg & heal-bonus only for real $ are gone

- 24 incense is free for a short Q now(regular customers, gives also free mountfood)
- 4 h incense can alsofree obtained in the church along ith free potions (also 4 h)
- the dmg & healbuff that incense gave at p2w times is always on for free for every player now

-> the only thing incense is good for now is to shorten times of special CCs (icy grave etc) to use advanced martys skills (not worth using anyway) and for getting more loot in dragon bay (endgame farming area)

the silly "fear of death" effect (things getting cursed if you die) is also gone

also, it is possible to trade gold for BC (cashshop currency) now, so with patience you can get EVERY cashshop item for gold -> free
there is a payserver too now, if you want to get knowledge about the pros and cons of the payserver you can take a look here
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017

so with money you will have things (a lot) earlier than others, but thats it
for example, i play a bit over 2 years now, without any $, and i have almost every item from the shop more or less

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 8:41pm

allods-online-player du bist nen fanboy mehr nicht der Allods sich schön reden tut !

man kann nichts mehr erreichen ohne zu zahlen der bm händler ist bei 1:150 und man kommt schlechter an gold wie vor dem patch
dazu
kommt noch das es noch viel mehr cs zeugs gibt wo man nicht unbedingt
brauch aber man ohne sie nie was errechen wird da die cs user einfach
mal 4 mal so schnell equipen also hör auf so ein scheiß zu erzählen !

das
ding ist bei dir das du noch nie im ansatz gut warst und nicht wirklich
checkst das man die scheiß cs sachen wie konklave,rubinseiten etc
braucht + runen +m5

du bist nen leecher mehr nicht !!!

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 9:54pm

Hello,

@user_1757224 : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
You'll need to log off/log on to the forum in order to see the change.

@vendetta : user_1757224 asked something in english, not sure he'll be able to understand your message. If it was intended to A-O-P, please, send him a private message.

- - - -

The game is still developped by the same team since Gipat patch (4,5 years ago), and is now published by my.com, which is a part of mail.ru, original russian publisher. Game mechanics, and item shop did not change a lot for some years now, but there's some ways to get item from the shop without paying real money.

As some players above mentionned it, there's now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame cash shop. NA, EU (EN, FR, DE, PL), IT, TR, Arabic, and Brazilian servers merged into this one big server.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days - 2100 cristals for 3 months). You'll find all infos about this server in its sub-section

Population on F2P server is fine, population on P2P server is a little low at the moment, but guilds are very active.

If you haven't done it yet, you can ask for a transfer of your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

I think that everyone answered your question, and that there's no more to add. Feel free to read existing topics from returning players, announcements and news on the homepage, and guides, in the "Guides" topic, to learn what's new in Allods Online :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language