Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Worth rolling a warrior ?

Hey all,

Used to play Allods back in the days but it seems alot has changed and everywhere I read on the forum they write that other classes are very good in pvp, I dont even see warrior in any list.

I dont need to be the most OP class im just wondering is warrior a bit decent in pvp or we literaly get crushed in any case ?

thanks

its still not bad ! well you cant compare to a paladin or scout atm... BUT warrior will get a nice push next patch so there is no reason not to take warrior atm

warrior is still very good if you spec it accordingly, it has a surprisingly high amout of CC also (knockdown especially)

dragagon

unregistriert

they're OP tanks now :)

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

They didn't change the War Tank so much.

The rly important change is that you can use Tank Bari with 2h.
If you use it right you can withstand much more dmg than before in pvp.
Also they increased the dmg by reducing the cd on many skills when you use adrenalin kick.

But to get back to Topic,
Warrior was very weak before Patch. Nearly no Chance in pvp,
sometimes even again a lower equipped Player with lower Runes.

A total Joke. :D

Now it is much better but far away from op or something like that. Still one of the easy to beat Classes.

its still not bad ! well you cant compare to a paladin or scout atm... BUT warrior will get a nice push next patch so there is no reason not to take warrior atm
where did you get the info about war getting nice push ?

patch notes? :D
I looked at the patch notes and no new about warrior that why i'm asking if you saw something maybe I missed can you link ?

well 5 min looking at russian forum ^^

sorry its google translate iam no russian^^

Warrior
Done skills "strong attack", "Perfect attack" and "Slash" is increased by 10%.
Milestones "Master of Survival" and "Strong armor" in addition to the old effect reduces incoming damage during the operation skills "Die Hard" by 3% for each level of each milestone.
Effect milestones "Athlete" is now triggered 2 times less often, but recovers in 2 times more. If no barrier, then restores health, but the efficiency is 2 times less.
The ability to "respite" is now triggered at once, instead of 5 sec., Cooldown increased to 35 seconds.

no clue if this will make warr op or not but 10% more damage on the main skills and a bit more defense looks nice to me

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

well 5 min looking at russian forum ^^

sorry its google translate iam no russian^^

Warrior
Done skills "strong attack", "Perfect attack" and "Slash" is increased by 10%.
Milestones "Master of Survival" and "Strong armor" in addition to the old effect reduces incoming damage during the operation skills "Die Hard" by 3% for each level of each milestone.
Effect milestones "Athlete" is now triggered 2 times less often, but recovers in 2 times more. If no barrier, then restores health, but the efficiency is 2 times less.
The ability to "respite" is now triggered at once, instead of 5 sec., Cooldown increased to 35 seconds.

no clue if this will make warr op or not but 10% more damage on the main skills and a bit more defense looks nice to me

If I understand it right Warrior does a little bit (10%) more dmg with flawless strike and bash. Or what is "strong attack" "perfect attack" and "slash"?

I guess "Master of survival" and "Strong armor" are "survival code" and "thick plate". If so and when these milestones only work while "die hard" it would be a massive nerv for the defense.

The change to Athlete is not 100% clear, I guess you dont have to spam the ability every second only every 2 seconds :D. Also Warrior gets a decent selfheal then.
But 5 sec. cd to 35 sec. is for which ability? Break?

All in all sounds more like a nerv for defense and more dmg for abilitys that are not responsible for the warriors main damage.

no i dont think its a defense nerv more an upgrade^^ and for the skills which get pushed i think those are the 3 mainskills of the warrior (cmon admit you dont even have more skills than that ;) 12123-12123-12123 :D)

seems to me like a skill which renews your barrier over 5 sek now (no clue how its called^^)